Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Vampire Castle

Back to Guilds

Tags: vampire, blood, dark, role play, twilight 

Reply The Vampire Castle
Castle Grounds Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Artemis1253

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 3:37 pm
Flaming_Skull_Of_Death
Leafy1253
{{It's okay}}
Yuki covered her nose, but it was too late, her eyes changed color and slited. Fangs smaller then his lowered.

Lucian smirked, grabbing the bottle and taking a drink, before sticking it back in his pocket. "Either you don't drink enough or not at all....either way, you have an extreme lust for the smell of blood. You need to work on that."He grins, looking her over for a minute, then back at the moon. "You cannot go without eating for too long...turns you into something you aren't. I would know...being part demon, that gets out into the open every once in a while."
"I'll never drink blood. I'm not like you monsters" Her fearful voice suddenly was replaced with malice.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 4:52 am
Leafy1253
Flaming_Skull_Of_Death
Leafy1253
{{It's okay}}
Yuki covered her nose, but it was too late, her eyes changed color and slited. Fangs smaller then his lowered.

Lucian smirked, grabbing the bottle and taking a drink, before sticking it back in his pocket. "Either you don't drink enough or not at all....either way, you have an extreme lust for the smell of blood. You need to work on that."He grins, looking her over for a minute, then back at the moon. "You cannot go without eating for too long...turns you into something you aren't. I would know...being part demon, that gets out into the open every once in a while."
"I'll never drink blood. I'm not like you monsters" Her fearful voice suddenly was replaced with malice.

That was the one thing he hated...being called a monster. He turned around, grabbing her by the neck, holding her eye-level against the tree. His eyes were glowing a brighter red, wings fully outspread, as well as a spiked tail forming. Both his wings and tail were flopping and flapping, back and forth, impatiently. "Look, I'm no monster. If you want me to be, I can. I drink blood to keep myself alive, that's it....I don't even drink human blood, not like most. There is no rule that says you have to drink a certain type."His voice is much deeper and quite harsh. He squeezes a bit tighter, anger seriously seeping from his form. "Right now, I could strangle you to this tree. It would give me no greater pleasure than to see you cold lifeless body fall limp in my hands."He glares at her over his glasses, knuckles turning white from the pressure.  

Eternal_Dragonfire

Artemis1253

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 3:10 pm
Flaming_Skull_Of_Death
Leafy1253
Flaming_Skull_Of_Death
Leafy1253
{{It's okay}}

That was the one thing he hated...being called a monster. He turned around, grabbing her by the neck, holding her eye-level against the tree. His eyes were glowing a brighter red, wings fully outspread, as well as a spiked tail forming. Both his wings and tail were flopping and flapping, back and forth, impatiently. "Look, I'm no monster. If you want me to be, I can. I drink blood to keep myself alive, that's it....I don't even drink human blood, not like most. There is no rule that says you have to drink a certain type."His voice is much deeper and quite harsh. He squeezes a bit tighter, anger seriously seeping from his form. "Right now, I could strangle you to this tree. It would give me no greater pleasure than to see you cold lifeless body fall limp in my hands."He glares at her over his glasses, knuckles turning white from the pressure.
She pulled his hand away enough to say "Then what's stopping you!" She wouldn't of care if he strangled her, there was only one death she feared.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 4:45 pm
Leafy1253
Flaming_Skull_Of_Death
Leafy1253
Flaming_Skull_Of_Death
Leafy1253
{{It's okay}}

She pulled his hand away enough to say "Then what's stopping you!" She wouldn't of care if he strangled her, there was only one death she feared.

He smirks, dropping her to the ground. "Because I'm no monster...."He returns back to his original state, wings and tail receding, eyes glowing its normal hue of red. He straightens his coat, then lifts her to her feet. He leans back against the tree, crossing his arms, looking back at the moon. He turns back to her, slight curiosity in his glance. "I don't believe you told me your name. So...Who are you?"He looks at her over his glasses, smirking slightly.  

Eternal_Dragonfire

Artemis1253

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 5:56 pm
Flaming_Skull_Of_Death
Leafy1253
Flaming_Skull_Of_Death
Leafy1253
Flaming_Skull_Of_Death
Leafy1253
{{It's okay}}

He smirks, dropping her to the ground. "Because I'm no monster...."He returns back to his original state, wings and tail receding, eyes glowing its normal hue of red. He straightens his coat, then lifts her to her feet. He leans back against the tree, crossing his arms, looking back at the moon. He turns back to her, slight curiosity in his glance. "I don't believe you told me your name. So...Who are you?"He looks at her over his glasses, smirking slightly.

"Yuki..." She said with a cough, she rubbed her neck. In two second what was baout to form in a bruise rehealed.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 9:07 pm
He looked over at her for a minute, tipped his hat, then looked back up at the moon. "Yuki...I'm Lucian. I don't roam around people much....too tempting to hurt someone. Being part demon, is really hard to control. Mostly why I stay away from cities and big towns...too many people, too much blood to be shed." He walks towards a half-buried turret, looking back for a moment. "You should come visit...I don't mind guests." He continues to walk, then disappears through the doorway, closing it behind him.  

Eternal_Dragonfire

Eternal_Dragonfire

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 9:08 pm
((come post in member room...not making new post, just use the one that's already there.))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 4:58 pm
Weary from his battle, Crimson entered the court yard of the castle. With as much haste as he could he sat down on the stairs that led to the enterance. He withdrew his twin magnum's and reloaded them, with a click of they were ready for use again. Next he unsheathed his dagger and Cross Blade's and cleaned the violet blood from them. Such a long fight, he was so tired. In the back of his mind he knew that rest was still very far off.  

M6dH6tter

Eternal_Dragonfire

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 5:22 pm
M6dH6tter
Weary from his battle, Crimson entered the court yard of the castle. With as much haste as he could he sat down on the stairs that led to the enterance. He withdrew his twin magnum's and reloaded them, with a click of they were ready for use again. Next he unsheathed his dagger and Cross Blade's and cleaned the violet blood from them. Such a long fight, he was so tired. In the back of his mind he knew that rest was still very far off.

Lucian sits on the roof, peering down at the strange man. He chuckles slightly, glaring at him over his glasses. "Seems you've had a hard night? Battle after battle....Gets tiring doesn't it?"His laugh echoes as he disappears and reappears in a tree in front of him. "You don't look like the fighting type, but I see everyone that way, so don't feel bad."He has one leg up on the branch, propping his arm on it, smirking at him over his glasses.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 5:40 pm
Crimson glanced up at the man. "Yes yes, I'll bet you think your sneaky eh?" He wiped the last bit of blood from his blades and resheathed them. Stretching quickly, he stood up and leapt up to the roof. "I dont look like a fighter?" "That's good, keeps the enemies guessing" "Im Crimson" He offered his gloved hand.  

M6dH6tter

Eternal_Dragonfire

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 5:51 pm
M6dH6tter
Crimson glanced up at the man. "Yes yes, I'll bet you think your sneaky eh?" He wiped the last bit of blood from his blades and resheathed them. Stretching quickly, he stood up and leapt up to the roof. "I dont look like a fighter?" "That's good, keeps the enemies guessing" "Im Crimson" He offered his gloved hand.

Lucian smirked, not even moving. "Yeah, sure it does."He looks at his extended hand, huffing in displeasure. "I don't respect or show authority to anyone, so I see everyone as inferior...You included."He leaps down, leaning against the tree. "I'm Lucian, if you must know."He plays with his dagger, twirling it in his fingers. "After losing many people you care about...You lose all feeling for the world around you, not even caring whether you live or die. At least in my case..."He glares over at him, then disappears, appearing right behind him. "So, what business brings you here?"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 5:57 pm
"That doesnt surprise me" He lowered his hand closer to his waist. As Lucian leapt down his ears pricked. "I have lost many people close to me as well, yet i still show common respect." He glanced to his left as Lucian disappeared and reappeared behind him, Crimson's dagger blade was extended and at his neck. "Dont try any cute s**t with me, Demon" He lowered his blade, but didnt resheath it. :If he no longer cares he will retaliate.: "I am Crimson by the way"  

M6dH6tter

Eternal_Dragonfire

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 6:06 pm
M6dH6tter
"That doesnt surprise me" He lowered his hand closer to his waist. As Lucian leapt down his ears pricked. "I have lost many people close to me as well, yet i still show common respect." He glanced to his left as Lucian disappeared and reappeared behind him, Crimson's dagger blade was extended and at his neck. "Dont try any cute s**t with me, Demon" He lowered his blade, but didnt resheath it. :If he no longer cares he will retaliate.: "I am Crimson by the way"

He chuckles at his mention of demon. "Demon? Are you serious? I'm just as much a vampire as you are buddy, so don't push it. I've seen demons, and I'm not one...Unless you want me to be. I can do that."He chuckles, spiked tail sprouting, heavily flopping back and forth behind him. His wings span out, eyes glowing a brighter red under his glasses. His voice gets deeper and a bit more harsh. "You want to push it, go ahead and make my day. I'll take you down with me, but hey, that's life."He smirks, form returning to normal, glaring at him over his glasses.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 6:16 pm
Crimson got a grin acrossed his face underneath his scarf. "You dont want to do this..." "It will be your inevitable down fall" His eyes sparked into an angry green, his flesh faded and burned to a charcoal black. His long dark coat seemed to pulsate a black angry aura. "You are not going to like the end result if you and I quarrel!" His body rippled, muscles became more toned and defined, and a sound of sliding metal was heard with no source to be found. "Respect me you may not, but you will not be disrespectful towards me with no reason"

((My appearance is basically my signature. Just FYI))  

M6dH6tter

Eternal_Dragonfire

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 6:22 pm
M6dH6tter
Crimson got a grin acrossed his face underneath his scarf. "You dont want to do this..." "It will be your inevitable down fall" His eyes sparked into an angry green, his flesh faded and burned to a charcoal black. His long dark coat seemed to pulsate a black angry aura. "You are not going to like the end result if you and I quarrel!" His body rippled, muscles became more toned and defined, and a sound of sliding metal was heard with no source to be found. "Respect me you may not, but you will not be disrespectful towards me with no reason"

((My appearance is basically my signature. Just FYI))

Lucian smirks, looking over at him. "I've been kicked out of Hell five times for trying to steal Death's job...I could care less if you want to fight, but I don't. You're not worth my time nor my effort, so back off."He sits down on the roof, playing with a fireball in his hand.
((I gotta go. I'll finish later. See Ya!))  
The Vampire Castle

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff