Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Vampire/Human Romance RP (guy found) (one-on-one) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

writingdreamhorror

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:56 pm
"Well........ maybe. But there is enough rooms in this place that you could have like ten rooms just for yourself, I don't see any point in sharing really." Allison said, purposly acting stupid. Pulling Jiro all around the mansion, Allison showed him all the different rooms and places. "And thats it for the tour." she said smiling, walking away from Jiro but she could hear him following.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:04 pm
Jiro smiled. He pulled her closer and smiled. He kissed her, wrapping his arms around her.  

otawara

writingdreamhorror

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:14 pm
Allison smiled while Jiro kissed her, she then jerked away from him with a look of horror on her face. She needed to feed badly, she hadn't in weeks. Allison started backing away from Jirosaying, "I have to go do something really fast. I'll be back as soon as I can. You can stay here for about a half hour alone right?" she didn't wait for a answer, Allison ran downstairs and through the door, not even stopping to shut it. Allsion then ran into the woods, searching for a deer to eat.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:26 pm
Nick tried to run after her but got hit by the door. He fell down and sighed, feeling lonely.  

otawara

writingdreamhorror

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:34 pm
Allison came back to the house an hour later. Walking through the door, she was surprised to see Jiro was still there. she ran up to him and was about to hug him when she realized she still had blood around her mouth. "Oh, i'll go clean myself up." she said trying to smile but failing miserably.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:44 pm
Jiro smiled. there was something about her that made her look beautiful now. It was as if the blood had reyouthened her even more.  

otawara

writingdreamhorror

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:47 pm
When Allison was done cleaning herself up she ran out to Jiro again, this time giving him a hug. "Well I feel better." she said smiling. "I hope i didnt scare you or anything." she said honestly.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 8:04 pm
Nick smiled. He held her closer to him and smiled. "No....you dont scare me...." he smiled, kissing her.  

otawara

writingdreamhorror

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 8:10 pm
"Thats good. I'm sorry I ran away that fast. I was having..... uh... control issues." said smiling, kissing him. "But i'm much better now."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 4:55 pm
Nick laughed. "Thas good to know." he smiled. "Thats good to know." he held her closer and kissed her.  

otawara

writingdreamhorror

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 5:00 pm
Allison broke away from the kiss. "Anyways, do you want me to show you your room? Thats the only part of this place I haven't showed you yet." she smirked, pulling him upstairs.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 5:03 pm
"Lets make it our room...." Jiro laughed a bit. He broke away from her letting her guide him.  

otawara

writingdreamhorror

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 5:13 pm
"Our room? ....Possibly" she smiled. 'but I am still gonna have my own room down the hall.... I need some privacy sometimes." she said. "Agree?" She was hopeing he would.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 7:04 pm
"Sure sweety." he smiled. He kissed her cheek and smiled at her. So Allison... why do you need privacy?" he said joking  

otawara

writingdreamhorror

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 8:18 pm
Allison smirked "Well first off I am a girl and second because I can't be around you twenty-four-seven can I?" she asked looking at him. "Now if you don't mind I have to go change my clothing" she said walking away, "And you stay here!" she said firmly at him, pointing a finger.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff