Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Vampire Castle

Back to Guilds

Tags: vampire, blood, dark, role play, twilight 

Reply The Vampire Castle
The Garden of Death Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

arctic goth T_T

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 6:54 pm
Nautula
Nautula
Bane_Assassin
She kept walking through the maze before she hit a dead end and fells to her knees crieing...
"I Trusted him once...but no more.."
*Dropped from the shadows, red eyes glowing with malicious intent, ivory fangs glinting in the moonlight as they curled over full lips in a playfull smile* twisted
*Laughs at the sound of a fledgling crying*....Poor poor dear. Must be a shame to have been made so weak. rolleyes
hey whats up  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 6:32 pm
*Comes out from the brush, soaking wet from the rain. Her clothes cling to her and are covered in dirt and blood. In her hand you see the flash of a blade in the moonlight. Her red hair seems black, plastered to her face by the water. As she emerges, her eyes dart around her. She looks like an animal searching...for prey...*  

Enusael
Vice Captain

2,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Sephiroth_Meginius

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 6:35 pm
Maculent_Offering
*Comes out from the brush, soaking wet from the rain. Her clothes cling to her and are covered in dirt and blood. In her hand you see the flash of a blade in the moonlight. Her red hair seems black, plastered to her face by the water. As she emerges, her eyes dart around her. She looks like an animal searching...for prey...*
*peers over the hedge toward her*holy s**t i think everyone in this castle has lost it.....more fun for me *he thinks as he slowly draws his black carbon bladed Khukuri*  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 6:41 pm
*She trudges through the mud, watching the stautes closely as if they could come to life. She still clings to the small blade in her hand, though her sword swings from her hip.*
Emmy, what has gotten into you?!? Those animals were slaughtered! Please just-
SHUT UP!!! *She hisses through her teeth.*  

Enusael
Vice Captain

2,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Katsumoto Kibagami

Dapper Member

1,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 6:42 pm
Maculent_Offering
*lands in the mud some 20 feet away and stands up* dont worry my fair lady i'll help you *leaps next to her as he stands there with his hands on his hips*  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 6:46 pm
Azrael_Meginius
Maculent_Offering
*lands in the mud some 20 feet away and stands up* dont worry my fair lady i'll help you *leaps next to her as he stands there with his hands on his hips*

*She snarls as she sees him. SHe leaps forward and snatches the fork from his hands, spinning and kicking him in the jaw. As he flies back, she chases his body and leaps. Landing on his chest she presses the blade to his neck.*  

Enusael
Vice Captain

2,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Katsumoto Kibagami

Dapper Member

1,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 6:53 pm
Maculent_Offering
Azrael_Meginius
Maculent_Offering

*She snarls as she sees him. SHe leaps forward and snatches the fork from his hands, spinning and kicking him in the jaw. As he flies back, she chases his body and leaps. Landing on his chest she presses the blade to his neck.*
well hello m'lady *turns his head and sneezes* ...oh hello...*glances down at the blade to his neck* i see you want me dead as well? not like anyone cares if i live or die anyways *sighs as he looks at her* go ahead and slice away i would have done it but i didnt have a blade  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 7:05 pm
Azrael_Meginius
Maculent_Offering
Azrael_Meginius
Maculent_Offering

well hello m'lady *turns his head and sneezes* ...oh hello...*glances down at the blade to his neck* i see you want me dead as well? not like anyone cares if i live or die anyways *sighs as he looks at her* go ahead and slice away i would have done it but i didnt have a blade

*She twitches and looks down on him. A look crosses her face and she pauses*

Yes, Emmy! Stop it now. This is your lover! Your closest companion! Calm your blood lust!*

*The voice of her sword makes her snarl again. She shakes her head and presses the blade closer and sees a drop of blood. She shivers, knowing the taste all too well*  

Enusael
Vice Captain

2,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Katsumoto Kibagami

Dapper Member

1,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 7:10 pm
Maculent_Offering
Azrael_Meginius
Maculent_Offering
Azrael_Meginius
Maculent_Offering

Yes, Emmy! Stop it now. This is your lover! Your closest companion! Calm your blood lust!*

*The voice of her sword makes her snarl again. She shakes her head and presses the blade closer and sees a drop of blood. She shivers, knowing the taste all too well*
*feels the blade cut his neck as the drop appears so does a tear on his left eye forms and rolls down his face, he closes his eye to accept his fate*  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 7:14 pm
Azrael_Meginius
Maculent_Offering
Azrael_Meginius
Maculent_Offering
Azrael_Meginius
Maculent_Offering

*feels the blade cut his neck as the drop appears so does a tear on his left eye forms and rolls down his face, he closes his eye to accept his fate*
*leaps from the hedges with his blade drawn, at an animal behind them*  

Sephiroth_Meginius

Enusael
Vice Captain

2,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 7:27 pm
Azrael_Meginius
Maculent_Offering
Azrael_Meginius
Maculent_Offering
Azrael_Meginius
Maculent_Offering

*Shee stops again, seeing the tear* Gah! *She turns to see the flash behind her and leaps on him, tearing her fist through his green hair*

Azrael, run! She isn't herself! What the hell is going on?!?!?!?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 7:46 pm
Maculent_Offering
Azrael_Meginius
Maculent_Offering
Azrael_Meginius
Maculent_Offering

*Shee stops again, seeing the tear* Gah! *She turns to see the flash behind her and leaps on him, tearing her fist through his green hair*

*starts to get up and mopes away mumbling*  

Katsumoto Kibagami

Dapper Member

1,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Sephiroth_Meginius

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 7:50 pm
Maculent_Offering
Azrael_Meginius
Maculent_Offering
Azrael_Meginius
Maculent_Offering

*flings her off of his back*  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 8:47 pm
Sephiroth_Meginius
Maculent_Offering
Azrael_Meginius
Maculent_Offering
Azrael_Meginius
Maculent_Offering

((sorry, had to go afk.)) *Throws the clump of green aside and tears at him again*  

Enusael
Vice Captain

2,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Katsumoto Kibagami

Dapper Member

1,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 9:55 pm
Maculent_Offering
Sephiroth_Meginius
Maculent_Offering
Azrael_Meginius
Maculent_Offering

((sorry, had to go afk.)) *Throws the clump of green aside and tears at him again*
*as the clouds clear he turns around to see Emmy attacking the green haired man* eek ...good gawd she looks even more hawt when she's pissed  
The Vampire Castle

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff