Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Vampire hunt, the ultimate battle and war. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 2:30 am
kat had a hug scar her neck and her stomache. her shirt was torn off lost far behind them, she wraped her arms around herself embarrassed "im sorry...i didnt know he was that strong..toke me by surprise" kat whispered and she layed her head on his shoulder.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 2:35 am
alexander removed his shirt and gave it to kat "hes a werewolf what the hell did you expect?"  

Daxter Mauville

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 2:37 am
His laughter still seemed to echo in the back of their thoughts...  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 2:39 am
kat put it on tentatively she heard the laughs and she shuddered her hand automatically going to the huge scar on her stomach "i dont know alex.."  

ikat-kun

Daxter Mauville

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 2:43 am
"in the future worry about your life and youre life alone, i can take care of myself" alexander said feeling uneasy at the thought of the werewolves back in the cave  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 2:45 am
kat nodded then shook her head the shrugged not knowing what to say or do, she loved him she had to protect him. its how she it. kat looked up at him "im sorry.."  

ikat-kun

Daxter Mauville

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 2:50 am
"no youre not" alexander said sighing, knowing kat would again throw herself into danger if she thought it would protect him  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 2:53 am
kat looked away. a tear falling down her cheek, she could hear the disapproval in his voice and it hurt her more then the wounds.  

ikat-kun

Daxter Mauville

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 2:58 am
alexander raised kats head and looked directly into her eyes "i love you, so you cannot die, do you understand" he said in a commanding voice  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 3:00 am
the words both shocked kat and made her over flow with many different emotions pain at his tone, happiness at his words. it all confused her so much "i do...thats why i say the same to you" she smiled slightly  

ikat-kun

Daxter Mauville

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 3:04 am
"youre completely missing the point" alexander said throwing his head back and sighing  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 3:11 am
kat giggled and throw her body against his landing ontop of his she kissed his cheek gently smileing "thats how i am sorry"  

ikat-kun

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:08 pm
(When Kat spoke of myself and Alysha, she said it was obvious we loved each other, and it was true. Now, however, it also seems obvious that Kat and Dax may grow just as fond of each other. I sense great potential in this matter...)  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 1:48 pm
(meh i used to like him, im still geting over my break up with my ex. im just in character. :'P me and dax go way back)  

ikat-kun

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 8:59 pm
((hehe...suuure....^ ^))

She was having too much fun. She jumpped out and slashed Dax. "Come find me!!!" She laughed and disappeared.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff