Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
~Twilight RP~ (Rising Sun) Needs Members Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which is better?
  Edward
  Jacob
View Results

vampire_knight_loves_zero

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 6:54 pm
Sam smiled at Sarah. "Just as soon as your breathing gets back to normal. But I want you to take it easy for awhile. That means no hanging with the guys or Jacob for a few days," said Sam softly.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 4:09 am
Sarah pouted before saying,"Fine, exactly how long is 'a few days' though?" She sighed before ceasing her jumping. "How are the guys doing? When do you think Jacob will be joining us?"Sarah asked slightly bored. The wheeze in her breathing had almost left but there was still a small whistle when she breathed.  

rocker_gal226

Velsaria

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 7:13 am
{{Sorry I've been gone for so long, now I've gotten sick too. And of course school just has to start tomorrow.}}
Kel headed to the cafeteria and sat off to the side of the other students, her head still ringing from the presence of so many nonhumans.

'I wonder why there are so many here?'
she thought as she tried to make sense of the jumbled mess of auras and scents in the room.

The majority seemed to be vampires and werewolves but she also thought she could scenes an elf among the others. She hadn't seen any of her own kind in the area before.

Sighing Kel reacted into her bag and dug out her sketchbook while keeping an eye on the cafe door in case the vampire from before came. Hopefully this wasn't going to turn out like the last place...

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 1:05 pm
Sam smiled at Sarah. "The guys are fine. You should really be worring about yourself. Just two or three days okay. Please try to keep yourself clam and not stressed out," said Sam softly. He studied Sarah's face. "I cannot tell you that. Only Jacob will know. In time," said Sam.  

rocker_gal226

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 3:26 pm
Sarah nodded before leaning back with a sigh,"I'm gonna be so bored though, this stinks." Pouting she glanced around the room before speaking again while glaring at the oxygen mask on her face,"What can I do that are within those limitations? Also, when can I take this stupid mask off?" She felt like a little kid while trying to reason with him, full on with the pout.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 5:46 pm
(it's cool. dont worry about it. yea i havent really been rping that much.)  

punk_rocker_wanabe

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 8:27 pm
Sam laughed a little. Even though Sarah wasn't a little kid anymore she still acted like one sometimes. "I don't want you running around or hanging with the guys right now. If you're with them too much you might just end up back in here," said Sam softly. He hoped that Sarah could come home soon. "When you're breathing gets better," answered Sam.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 3:21 pm
"Ugh, you keep saying 'when your breathing gets better', well it feels much better so I say we should get a doctor in here to see if I can leave soon,"Sarah said while still pouting. She missed the guys and was bored out of her wits just sitting there while waiting to leave. "I just want to get out of here, I miss everyone, it's too boring,"Sarah said sadly before coughing a little.  

rocker_gal226

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 8:06 pm
Sam sighed. "Even if you get to come home you still can't hang out with the guys for two days," said Sam. He looked at Sarah. He could see that she was still pouting. "I'll go get the doctor," said Sam. He left the room.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:04 pm
Sarah smiled slightly at her persuasive skills. "These are going to be the longest two days of my life,"she said to herself when Sam left the room. Leaning back she took a deep breath as she looked around the room boredly.  

rocker_gal226

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:28 pm
Sam went to go talk to the nurse. He came back to Sarah's room. "The nurse says you can come home?," said Sam.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 6:02 pm
As Kara was getting her lunch, she heard a very clear thought 'I wonder why there are so many here?'
'I don't know,'
Kara thought, unconsciously back.
Trying to put the voice out of her head, she walked over to Lilith. "Do you want to go outside to eat? There's less people." She asked.

medusa56

rocker_gal226

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:33 am
Sarah grined and jumped up and down. "Let me guess, you're going to make me keep my inhaler with me the whole time I'm bored for two days, right?"Sarah asked while hoping down from the bed ready to leave.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 6:20 pm
Sam smiled. He let out a soft laugh. "Yes." He walked over to Sarah and helped her get out of bed. "You're mother is waiting," he said gently.  

rocker_gal226

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 3:59 am
Sarah nodded before saying enthusiastically,"Let's get out of here!" She coughed and took a wheezing breath before stretching and following Sam.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff