Reply The Vampire Castle
The Mountain Village Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[t[o0thbrush.infinit]Y]

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 12:47 pm
Luciriah felt Kuroi's hand on her own that covered her face and opened her eyes. She gasped, feeling a cooling sensation flood through her. "Wh-what have you..." she shakily raised a hand to her face again...and felt nothing. "Kuroi...." she seized the child in a hug and kissed his forehead, "You're the biggest sweetie, you know that? Thank you so much!"
She knew she sounded vain, but it was for her survival more than anything else. People in the modern World were so judgemental on looks she'd be classed as dangerous straight away.
"Hm...I owe you something now. What do you want in return?" she asked, wondering what children liked these days. After all, she hadn't been his age in a few hundred years.
Her gaze moved over to the girl and her excitement died down. 'Poor thing...' she thought, 'It isn't easy being alone. I wish I could help her. But that's impossible. She wouldn't trust a...someone like me....'  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 12:11 pm
Kuroi frowned softly, "I ask that you put the child out of her misery... I lack the courage to do something, but for you it will help you survive longer". The child played with the girls hair for a few moments then began to plead Luciriah to bite her and end her suffering.  

KanameKain

[t[o0thbrush.infinit]Y]

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 12:38 pm
Luciriah was shocked. She couldn't tell how bad the girl's suffering was herself, but for Kuroi to ask that of her...
Grimly she nodded. She didn't like feeding from children.
There was only one kind way to do this - she would kill her before feeding incase she felt any more pain. It took a great deal of control to stop her hands from shaking as she reached out towards the girl.
"Kuroi....are you sure about this?" She asked one more time, "Is this absolutely necessary?" She didn't want to kill her unless there was no other way.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 6:09 pm
"I don't really like it any more than you do... but I know this girl will only suffer more... especially since both you and me have been through here, what if any of our pursuers came through? How lnog do you think the child will have before one of them kill her? or just takes her and makes her suffer more?" he said as he waved his hand putting the child into a deeper sleep, "she will not wake up and she wil lfeel no pain..." he said as his hand began to shake finsihing the spell.  

KanameKain

[t[o0thbrush.infinit]Y]

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 12:03 pm
Luciriah nodded, but thought it would be kinder to put her down first. Biting her lip she took a hold of the girl's head and, after telling Kuroi to look away, snapped her neck in one quick motion. She felt the thirst, and sank her fangs into the girl's neck, the deep regret ebbing away as she drank and satisfied her thirst. This time she needed no control, and she drank her dry. She was only a small child after all, she could have got this much blood in oneadult feed. And it was enough. Stepping back she almost cried at the sight of the dead girl; she gently pulled the bed covers over her body to hide the sight from Kuroi.

((Seeing as we're pretty much by ourselves now do you think we should move this and create a vampire RP in looking glass? We could continue from here or start somewhere else, and there's a possibility more people will join in ^^; ))  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 6:33 pm
[t[o0thbrush.infinit]Y]
Luciriah nodded, but thought it would be kinder to put her down first. Biting her lip she took a hold of the girl's head and, after telling Kuroi to look away, snapped her neck in one quick motion. She felt the thirst, and sank her fangs into the girl's neck, the deep regret ebbing away as she drank and satisfied her thirst. This time she needed no control, and she drank her dry. She was only a small child after all, she could have got this much blood in oneadult feed. And it was enough. Stepping back she almost cried at the sight of the dead girl; she gently pulled the bed covers over her body to hide the sight from Kuroi.

((Seeing as we're pretty much by ourselves now do you think we should move this and create a vampire RP in looking glass? We could continue from here or start somewhere else, and there's a possibility more people will join in ^^; ))
((Um... sure sounds good to me biggrin ))  

KanameKain

Vampyre Araeth

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 9:42 am
As the moon rises farther into the sky, Araeth is joining it's ascent. From branch to branch he pounces closer to a nearby cliff. Once close enough to the cliff, he dismounts the tree branch and plants himself firmly at the edge of the cliff. Not looking for anything in partilcular he spots a tense exchange between two down below. Not wanting to get involved...yet Araeth just sits and watches....  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 5:57 am
*Happily walks toward the small bar, about 10 more feet from her. walks into dark bar, no light at all. Grins and says,
"Your finest Port Wine, please."
The bartender nods, and I see a silly smirk on his face.
"How childish."
The wine comes in a small wine bottle, with rigid glass, and engravements of, a curse maybe? Slowly pours wine into glass, and sips.
"How exilerating it is to drink such fine Wine, in a country ville!"
I said delightingly. The bartender grinns and says,
"We know, Just what you like. wink "
This man knows of my damming secret?
how absurd. I walk out of the bar, shading myself from other villagers. Did they know too?

rockergirlygirl

Aphroditis

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 7:19 am
I decide to sit, depressed, in a small cave I found beneeth a tree.
I make a sign, says
>Hiss! Git out! My home. Go away.<
I make a second sign, says
>Intruders will be drained<  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 7:35 am
Long after I finish crying, I wander into the town. I see funny looking little people.*(am I hiloosinatig this? Or... is this for real)*
I sit and think harder...*(May be there's something seaping from the ground that's making me see these things.)*  

Aphroditis

Aphroditis

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 7:38 am
Thinking...
no, I'll kills them
no, I'll eats them
no, I'll...  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:05 pm
Oh dear...
It's been a year since I've seen a single soul.
"!!!LOOK THEY"RE ALL COMING BACK!!"
"YAY< PEOPLES TO TALK TO!"  

Aphroditis

Julia Xpianus

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 6:41 am
NO!! They're FOOD!... Oh now they're gone  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 6:43 am
Since no ones here! I'll take over the town! BWAHAHAHA twisted  

Julia Xpianus

Julia Xpianus

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 6:53 am
I run around the town, I say, "Time to feed." I find a lovely home almost the outskirts of the village and have been watching them for several weeks and see that they never hardly go anywhere. Had to make sure no one will miss them. I ask around town, "Do you know them?" they said, "Their witches and are outcast!"... Ok I think I ask, "Can I get rid of them for you" Kind of feel a little sad, cause she knows how outcasts feels! They say, "YES!! Be more than glad to get rid of them!!"  
The Vampire Castle

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff