Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beyblade Association

Back to Guilds

Tags: beyblade, metal fight 

Reply Beyblade Association
Introduce yourself Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crystalline Rose

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 1:26 pm
Prixy
Welcome to the guild, Crimson. =D

And you're not that old. I'm a year older than you. And Blue_Misfit is our resident dinosaur. (I say that in a loving way, Rube. The more jibes I make at a person means I like them more. It's a deranged sign of love.)

Lol! Alrighty then! I'll keep that in mind. And thank you for allowing me to join the guild. I would have applied to the other one but I didn't think I'd be welcomed there. Now I just hope I can learn more about the series so that I can understand more of what people talk about. I was reading some of the posts and I was like who is that guy? I haven't heard of him yet. It's kind of driving me insane xp  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 3:36 pm
Yah, we're a lot more... open than the other guild. Pretty much if you can string a few words together to make a coherant sentence you can get in here. ^^V

If you ever have any series questions feel free to ask. There are a lot of people here that know far too much about the series. ._.; Most of us are pretty friendly too. And only Kira bites. Well, that I know of... just dont' put your hand too close to anyone's mouth.

Soppon
Captain

Hilarious Flatterer

Mr. Jensen
Crew

500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 4:42 pm
Wooo!!!
Welcome to the Guild Crimson!

I'm Kira. domokun ^-^

Anyway, Lets dance!

*dances*

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 8:07 pm
Hey, Crimson!

You're the one with the uber cool and uber awesome request! I enjoyed reading your request <3 It was so much more...intelligent...than the other one that I got D:

Eerie Queerie is SO CUTE OMG!!!! D: You should SOOOO read the rest. It's an awesome manga series...even though it's only 4 books ;o;  

Starkhaven
Vice Captain

Crystalline Rose

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 10:29 am
Ah, thankies you guys! I feel so loved. ^-^; I'll be sure to keep my hands away from peoples mouth then. I don't want to lose any of them or else how am I going to write my stories then or do any thing else? I wondedr what it would be like to have no fingers? -ponders- And I also know how it is to know way to much about a series..... I'm like that on several other series. I intend to add Beyblade onto that list too. xD

Hi Kira thankies for welcoming me! And I'll dance with you as long as you don't bite my fingers off....jk. =p -dances along with Kira-

o-o; Was my request really that good? And here I thought it sucked. ._.; Guess I was wrong though. And never considered myself intelligent, more of a goofball, who happens to be a huge kluts....... I walk into bathroom walls either cause I'm totally daydreaming when I'm walking or not paying attention to my surroundings....... tiled walls really do hurt -rubs forehead at the memory of that incident.-

Eerie Queerie is really cool and cute! Not to mention some the guys are cute too. >.>; I would read the rest however.... I need to find a place that sells manga, or ask my friend to get it for me. -.- It sucks when you don't have that many stores that sell manga or much anime, it really is irritating. >.<;

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 12:38 pm
Trust me, we get a lot of bad requests. @_@;; Ones that say "i should join bcaus i love kai!!!" make my eyes bleed. T.T

There are a few klutzs here. Me inclusive. Gravel roads aren't forigiving. That's how my whole left palm is a scar. ^^ Not that you can tell unless I point it out.

I know FAR too much about ReBoot. But at least now I can't recite full episodes... anymore.

I still want to read Ghost!, it looks fun. Someday I shall. *mocks all with amazing comic shop she goes to* I get everything at a discount. ninja

Soppon
Captain

Hilarious Flatterer

Crystalline Rose

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 4:12 pm
o-o; People actually send those as reasons why they should join the guild?

Oh one question.... Ok more like two. What's Ghost and ReBoot? I'm assuming their either manga or anime. BUt what are they about?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 4:17 pm
CrimsonRequiem
o-o; People actually send those as reasons why they should join the guild?

Oh one question.... Ok more like two. What's Ghost and ReBoot? I'm assuming their either manga or anime. BUt what are they about?

Yes, they do send reasons like that. It's painful gonk

Ghost! is the undubbed name of Eerie Queerie ^-^ Or that's what I'm assuming...o.o Taryn know way more about Reboot than me xD All I know is that it's an animated show that used to show on Cartoon Netwoek.  

Starkhaven
Vice Captain

Soppon
Captain

Hilarious Flatterer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 6:29 pm
Ghost! is the original title to Eerie Queerie. Thn Tyokyopop decided to be loopy and change the name to... Eerie Queerie. Which I think is just a stupid name and I despise it with a passion. Thus I refuse to call it by that name...

ReBoot was the first completely CGI cartoon to be shown on TV. It's a classic. First aired in 1994 on ABC and was later bought out by YTV (Since ABC claimed it was "too violent" salfkjskdghalksgdjlks). Basically it's about these little sprites (people) that live in a computer and protect the system against viruses, crashes and other perils that a computer faces. It's famous for his spoofing of pop culture. You know that banner I have that says "slippery floors suck" and has that Pikachu like creature on it? That's a scene from season 4 ReBoot where they spoof anime, specifically Pokemon. Frisket was so cute as Pikachu. ^^

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 10:29 pm
Wow, I can imagine the type of war the would ensue in the threads if all those people were placed in one thread by themselves. -imagines people arguing and playing tug of war over an imaginary Kai.-

Ah thank you for enlightening me! And your right Ghost does sound better then Eerie Queerie. I really need to find the rest of the series! ALong with several others.... I have like two volumes of manga that give you little previews of different types of manga...it drives me up the wall when they leave one hanging on a good spot stare

Crystalline Rose

Soppon
Captain

Hilarious Flatterer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 4:49 pm
Trust me, wars over who owns a character are scary. I wtinessed one over Ymi no Yuugi of Yu-Gi-Oh. Didn't go to that forum for a while. =/

I really hate manga previews sometimes. Shonen Jump always has them. T.T I still want to read Prince of Tennis.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 9:13 pm
Nickname: BB, B, Miken
DOB: February 6, 1990
Fav. Anime: Beyblade, Yu Yu Hakusho, Inuyasha, Full Metal Alchemist
Interests: Horseback riding, gymnastics, Dance, and other sports  

Mikenkiri

Crystalline Rose

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 6:46 pm
Welcome to the guild Kiri! Hope you don't mind me using that as a nickname 3nodding I joined... -counts on fingers- 6 days ago. xD So I'm as new as they come. [not counting you of course blaugh .]  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 5:07 pm
Welcome to the guild, Mikenkiri =D  

Soppon
Captain

Hilarious Flatterer

annieduck

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 1:49 pm
Hello all, my name is AnnieDuck. I'm 16, Canadian, and a cosplayer. Beyblade isn't exactly one of my favourite anime, but, the game itself is very fun.  
Beyblade Association

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff