Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Delicious...(Private School Romantic RP) All may join!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 12:11 pm
Snow sighs and leaves her window open, laying back on her bed she thinks about Damien and whats to come.

Dawn bites his bottom lip "hmm how about we go to the park and then go get some ice cream afterwards?"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 12:20 pm
"This...is a surprise..." Professor Nikolai was looking away pointedly, and cleared his throat. Ry gave Aph an apologetic stare as she stood up, dusted herself off and followed her father, the headmaster slamming the door behind him.

"Sure!" She beamed happily. The best way to get to her was through something sweet..."Vanilla with sprinkles," she murmured, smiling shyly.  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 12:23 pm
"come on then" he stands "you want to go now?"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 12:23 pm
Aphrodite watched after Ry, her mind spreading to not-so-innocent places...  

Demonic Repentance

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 12:27 pm
"Sure!" Lore beamed, standing up along with him, stuffing her book and blanket into her bag. She had no more classes for the day.

Ry came back in 20 minutes later, humming as if nothing unusal happened. "Well...that was interesting." She smiled crookedly at Aph.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 12:31 pm
Aph pulled Ry in, kissing her hungrily.  

Demonic Repentance

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 12:31 pm
Dawn smiles "great" he take her hand and starts walking with her away from the school.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 12:39 pm
Ry gasped softly, returning the kiss, though a little surprised. She wrapped her arms loosely around Aph's waist, pulling her in a little closer.

Lore blushed prettily, but gently held onto his hand as they walked off campus.  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 12:44 pm
Dawn walks with her towards the nearest park "So, tell me about yourself, oh and i didnt happen to catch your name"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 1:00 pm
Her tongue impatiently swept into Ry's mouth.  

Demonic Repentance

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 2:27 pm
Ry's tongue playfully fought against Aph, rubbing her hands up her sides gently. "Why so impatient," murmured Ry, breaking the kiss briefly.

"Lore," she murmured, smiling some. "I'm not sure if I got y-your name or not either."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 3:56 pm
Dawn grins "nice name, mines Dawn, so were you here for a long time?"  

Aprilbaby1

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 4:31 pm
"I've never felt this way before," She mumbled, thinking she sounded stupid. "I like it."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:39 pm
Ry giggled, hugging Aph tenderly. "Me too!"

"D-Dawn...I like it." She smiled before answering, "Yes...since 4th grade with my older brother Damien."  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:46 pm
She kissed Ry again, hugging tightly.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items