Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Hurricane-Hedgehog! I'm back! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What Genre Music do you like?
  Rock/Metal
  Rap
  Country
  Techno
  Rock Varities
  Other
View Results

Hurricane_hedgehog

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 8:06 pm
*is hugged* Yippe Peoples |D Anyway I have a question to ask ._. THe only active crew I see in this guild is You,Soupreme and Omega(Now lol) and Cold whenever he does get promoted, but what I don't under stand is those crew members from the the very begging...they have'nt been active for like forever Purin_king has'nt been active, same with that Master Magician dude...and I think Christmas Helper and the Rich Doctor might be mules ._.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 8:08 pm
~I have search the earth and walk among the heaven and hell for an answer and my results are.....~

User Image hmmmm do you guys think i ever get promoted? XD

~Their are idiots everywhere.....~

shadow toan

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 8:10 pm
^^

Ah, well you know they were like from way back. But I soupose there is no need to de-promote them even if they are innactive, Grandwing still wishes to keep there. ^^ He promotes those who contribute to the guild alot and help but I don't think de-promoting the old crew and replacing tehm with new ones will help. :0 Like omega will help alot in the rp since he did get approval from rhiko. I spoke with him myslef. ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 8:11 pm
Never know xD hopefully I do xD Oh yeah ._. How did you get promoted windy? Did you go in the QA forum and answer alot of people's questions?  

Hurricane_hedgehog

shadow toan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 8:12 pm
~I have search the earth and walk among the heaven and hell for an answer and my results are.....~

User Image That still didn't answer my question

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 8:15 pm
If ya help out ;D What I don't get is .-. I've been in the guild A bit longer then Windy...and I've been helping out .-. I've been giving alot of Sprites to G-wing....even suggested a Oinkmon sprite made from a Gigimon one ._. I don't get it T^T Anywho biggrin Hopefully I do get promoted biggrin But is it really ture G-wing and Grandwing are leaving or no?  

Hurricane_hedgehog

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 8:17 pm
No, I don't believe but who knows Toan.

No, grandwing would never leave his own guild.
I was promoted because I offered to help in the Special evet. The other poeple wern't promoted but I was since I was buzzing around alot and keeping everyone happy. He told me it was only for the special event but he decided to keep me since i've helped a bunch. ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 8:18 pm

User Image well then that a no, i cant draw, cant do art, finding sprites for em is like hell since i dont have the attention span and i dont know how to make sprites

shadow toan

Hurricane_hedgehog

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 8:19 pm
Ah I see....well hopefully I get promoted would you think I would make a good crew member?  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 8:20 pm

User Image you make an awesome crew man i mean what not to like..... you make an awesome crew man!

shadow toan

Hurricane_hedgehog

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 8:22 pm
Aww gee thanks man :Sweat: But that Depends on G-wing or Fiancee or the New Vice-Cap-pi-tan when Fiancee leaves...  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 8:23 pm
^^ I think you would but my question would be, what would you do? Other than making sprites or finding. Crew doesn't just do that. ^0^  

Im Windspirit

shadow toan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 8:25 pm

User Image ....im pratically useless................

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 8:47 pm
Hey I answer questions and help people out D:  

Hurricane_hedgehog

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 8:51 pm
sweatdrop This is why I was afraid of even coming back here into your home...I thought we would caht but not discuss about promotion. I hate putting people down....
Toan you are not useless. >.<
Lot's of tamers answer questions to help.  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff