Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
ryuken woods tavern and inn (free rp) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Loveless_Beecher

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 3:24 am
Damien stepped out of the shadows and chuckled. "You would like that wouldn't you? But first she must do something for me." He looked evily at Phoenix and smiled grimly.
Phoenix looked at Damien questioningly then at Dmitri. "What do you mean?"
Dmitri looked back at Phoenix and shrugged his shoulders. He watched Damien and waited for him to make his first move. Hopefully it would be his last.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 10:39 am
*he grabs damien and pins him to the ground Roars in damiens face* "so tell me damien what dose phoenix have to do to get you to remove the poisen from her body you tell me or i will eat you body and put your still live head on a pike in a cage in my room, and belive me i can do it. i the power to do that at least." "now talk you evil imp or you shall be my play toy forever."  

rogue_storm_raven

Friendly Millionaire

4,050 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Loveless_Beecher

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 11:18 am
Damien chuckle slightly as the Dragon threatened him. "Yes and if you did that, Phoenix would die," he said menacingly. "Funny how things like that work isn't it? Now, will you get off me or will I have to let your precious friend die?"
Dmitri listened intently and knew that Damien was telling the truth. "He's right Rouge," he said resentfully. "We have to listen to him."
"As much as I hate to say it Rouge, he's right," Phoenix whispered. Suddenly she grabbed at her chest in pain as the poisen spead through her more. Her time was running out.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 7:18 am
*he smiles as his own fangs start to grow* "oh i will get off you but first a little gift from me to you" *he sinks his fangs in to Damien poisening damien with a poisen simlar to what is in phoenix there where only a few differences for one it was a bit stronger and for two he could not heal it in any way the only way it could be healed is by removing all the poisen form phoenix only then the poisen in damien can be cured* " there you go. now do what you think you have to do damien but i give this warring only once you do any thing to hurt phoenix and the poisen that i put in you will hurt you as much as you hurt here you kill her and the poisen in you will kill you. are we clear on that damien." *he gets off damien*  

rogue_storm_raven

Friendly Millionaire

4,050 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Loveless_Beecher

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 9:37 am
Phoenix smiled as Damien flinched in pain. "Now what do you have to say?"
Dmitri openly laughed when Phoenix spoke. He leaned forward and grabbed the bar to keep from falloing over.
Damien hissed in anger as the Dragon bit him. The he grabbed his neck in pain as vemon spread through his body. "Phoenix you must release Tarok from his prison," Damien whispered. He smiled grimly as Dnirti stopped laughing and Phoenix gasped in surprise.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:37 am
*he looks at phoenix* "who the hell is Tarok, and why dose this jurk want you to free him." *he folds his wings and shifts back to human form* " if im going to help with this problem i need to know what is going on all of it." "so some one please tell me." "all three of you know what this is all about so start talking."  

rogue_storm_raven

Friendly Millionaire

4,050 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Loveless_Beecher

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 6:47 am
Phoenix looked at Damien, not believing his stupidity.
Damien laughed at Phoenix's shock and fear.
Dmitri looked at Rogue. "Tarok is a powerful Vampire who every Vampire fears," he replied. "Why would you want to release him?"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:24 am
"mmm..i see." "well even if he dose get released i really dont think he can beat a vampier dragon wolf." "as a vampier im more beast then human so i have more power then normal human vampiers." "yes it means that i have to be more careful when i go in to blood rage mode caues as a beast i lose controle of more than just my hunger." "but any way..if that is what you have to do to get this jurk to remove the poisen form you phoenix, you might as well do it." "then if something goes wrong and this Tarok is as dangerus as you say i will take him on."  

rogue_storm_raven

Friendly Millionaire

4,050 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Loveless_Beecher

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 9:24 am
"No Rouge!" Phoenix shouted.
Dmitri Looked at Rouge. "Tarok would destroy you," he said somnley. "Only Phoenix can fihgt him."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 2:19 pm
"mmm..i see well if it must be it must be." "but if any thing goes wrong im willing to fight." "i also have one other ability that i can only use once in a while." "once i use it i will disaper for a while and my power will go to one person of my chossing making them stronger."  

rogue_storm_raven

Friendly Millionaire

4,050 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Loveless_Beecher

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:00 am
Phoenix looked at Rouge, smiling at his offer. "Thank you Rouge," she whispered. "But I don't even know if I'll do it. I would rather die than release his evil onto this planet." She would miss her friend Dmitri, but she would miss Rouge more. She knew now she did love him.
Dmitri looked at Phoenix sadly. He would miss her greatly if she die. But he recognized her thoughts and knew she loved the half-breed.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 10:36 am
* he saw the look in her eyes the soft gleam that only the eyes pure love could show, he knew he loved her as much as she loved him. he closes his eyes for a second as he thinks of his first love that he lost to the reaper of souls. he sighs and opens his eyes and look at her with a deturmend look in his eyes as well as the soft gleam of true love. but there was some thing more in the stubern stare that he gave to phoenix. it is a look of sadness, of loss and heart break that he suffered through once before. that he trys to hide form her. but being the eyes are the windows to the soul tho he tryed he could not hide his pain that he might just lose some one he cared about to a poisen that he could not cure.* " do what you think is right Phoenix. i will not stop you what ever you decide." * he turns slowly as a tear slides down his lovely elven cheek. and he walks back to the tavern leaving the vamps to talk among them selfs*

* he knew that damien would try to talk her in to going just so he could save his own hide form the poisen that would kill him if he could not cure phoenix. but for all he cared that vamp could just die form dragon poisen and it would make the world a safer place for others with out damiens evil in the land*  

rogue_storm_raven

Friendly Millionaire

4,050 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Loveless_Beecher

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 7:32 am
Phoenix saw the pain in Rouge's eyes and turned away. When she looked back she saw tears before he fled. She could feel his emotions that almost felt like anger. "Damien," she said. "I will release Tarok. But I can not do it wiht your venom in my system. It weakens me to much. You must remove it."
Damien looked at Phoenix in disgust. "Fine!" He shouted. Suddenly her grabbed her and sank his teether into her neck. Phoenix screamed in pain and shock as he drank her blood. With his frenzy begun, he threw up shields to protect him during his feeding from Dmitri. Phoenix began to sink to the floor as Damien continued to drain her. Her grip on his arms loosened and fell away as she weakened. Damien finally tasted her clean blood, but he still didn't stop.
Dmitri ran forward as he saw Phoenix weakening. "Damien!" He shouted. "Stop! You're killing her!" He slammed into Damien shields as Phoenix's hands fell away. Vampire power wouldn't get him through those shields. "Rouge!" He called. "Rouge! He's killing her! I need you!" Dmitri watched as Phoenix passed out, knowing she didn't have much time left. She really was dying.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 3:33 am
*being she feed on him, he could feel her life force as if it where his own and when he felt it fading he turned and charged out of the tavern with a mighty ROAR of pure anger and hate at the vamp that was killing his beloved* " DROP HER NOW DAMIEN" *he breaks through the sheilds like there not even there and grabs damien by the neck and squeezies making it hard for him to swallow as well as breath. "ok vamp i warned you if she dies so do you. that is how the venom works. look even with feeding on her you are weaker then before. because she is weak. now if you wish to save your reached life i sugest you stop feeding right now. the poisen i put in you has been weakend cause you have taken back your poisen from phoenix but there is one thing in the poisen that can never be cured your life is no longer in danger inless you put it there like you tryed to. the thing that can never be cured is that if phoenix dies so do you no mater what happens." * he then gently takes phoenix out of damiens mouth and caries her back to the tavern and back to his room where there is a shield to keep out thugs like damien, and lays her on the bed then he slashes his arm and places the gash over her lips in hopes that she will drink.*  

rogue_storm_raven

Friendly Millionaire

4,050 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Loveless_Beecher

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 6:30 am
Phoenix knew Damien had released her. She knew she had been moved. She lay on something soft, like a bed, but she didn't stir. Not until she tasted blood on her lips. Her body craved the blood and naturally drew up to it. She grabbed the soruce of bloo adn drew it familiar tasdte into her mouth. She knew it was Rouge who she drank from. Now he had saved her twice with his blood. She drank deeply. She tasted his crisp, clean blood and relaxed at his touch. When she had drank her fill, she realxed against the pillow. Her subconscious mind held onto Rouge's hand as she slipped into an uneasy slumber. She sighed and said his name quietly. "Rouge."
After Rouge carried off Phoenix, Dmitri hit Damien with a powerful force of pure energy as only a Vampire could. He then encased Damien in a cage of shields and added his own shields to Rouge's.
Damien tasted Phoenix's blood and summoned old memories. He couldn't stop. He didn't want to, until that horrid half-breed caught him. He rammed throught his shields like they weren't even there. Next Damien felt an energy blast. Then he was trapped. All he could think about was finishing his meal.  
*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff