Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
[Frozen_to_death & xXMatthewFangXx]Random Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 11:21 am
She blushed and hid her face under the blanket in embaressment. "I talk in my sleep..." she muttered.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 12:48 pm
"OH SICK!!!" He shouted. "I can't waite.." He picked he rup and raced into the bed. "Sleep sleep sleep i wanna hear what you have to say!"  

netflex_and_chill

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 1:02 pm
She giggled and still hid her face in the blanket "I can speak when I'm awake too"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 1:13 pm
"yeah well i can do that to.." He said as he laid down next to her staring at her intensly waiting for her to fall alseep. "How can I make you sleep?"  

netflex_and_chill

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 1:17 pm
She giggled and looked up from the covers. She kissed him softly. "I'm pretty tired..just give me time.."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 1:19 pm
"Fine.." He sighed dissapointedly and then smirked as she kissed him. He laid his head on her stomach curling into a tiny ball. He smiled when her tummy moved and it made his head bounce up. He giggled and then moved hsi head to her chest. He could hear her heart beat.  

netflex_and_chill

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 1:31 pm
She smiled and played with his hair. She smiled and it wasn't long till she fell asleep.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 1:38 pm
Matthew grinned and gently lifted his head waiting for her to speak in her sleep.  

netflex_and_chill

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 2:51 pm
She tossed in her sleep. She started to mutter about a fire..then she said his name. Then she started muttering about cookies.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 3:08 pm
Missd her after she said his name, slipping under the covers he laid next to her. "Aw, so you like to hink about me in your sleep..." He cooed as he kissed her once more.

netflex_and_chill

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 3:25 pm
She Amanda insticntivly wrapped her arms around him and buiried her face in his chest in her sleep. She started to mutter about kisses.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 3:47 pm
"Oh the girl wants kisses. Okay.." Matthew kissed her face and neck continuesly stopping at her lips he breathed deeply. "Now i want you awake so I can ask you what you dreamted about me..and my kissing.."  

netflex_and_chill

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 4:14 pm
Amanda smiled in her sleep. She was still asleep though. she couldn't hear him.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 5:05 pm
Matthew sighed dissapointed she wasn't awakning he got out of her embrace and walked into the other room, standing on the balcony he looked at the stars, how they slowly faded and the usun started to rise.  

netflex_and_chill

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 6:10 pm
Just before dawn came she opened her eyes and streched. She shivered a little and saw Matt on the balcony she watched him.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff