Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Alternate: A Yaoi RPG Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 5:38 pm
Yugi shrugged, he had no clue what they would do until then. "Let's just hope this works." He stated, matter of factly.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 1:14 pm
Jonou nodded. "Well, see yeah Seto." Jonou said as he hung up.
"I hope this works..."

Angel of Flames2

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 7:10 am
Yugi nodded, deciding that it was better to just agree. "But if he can't go back, then what? We have to think of something otherwise Ryou's going to be a wreck, and he already is." Yugi glanced over at Ryou.

He really was a mess, sitting at the bar in the kitchen with a bowl of ice- cream before him and a glass of some alchohol in the other, making a pure mess of himself.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 4:19 pm
"There's always hypnosis..." Jonou mumbled. "Well, if the other Seto fell in love with Bakura, and this one seems to just be a slightly younger version of the other, then maybe it'll happen all over again." Jonou hypothisised.  

Angel of Flames2

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 1:30 pm
"Maybe, but we have to warn him that if he hurts Bakura in all of this, really hurts him, then we'll have to do something about it." Yugi stated, truthfully. "I don't think he will but.... Just in case."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 11:33 am
Jonou nodded. "He hurts Bakura at all we're gonna hurt him ten times worse." Jonouchi glanced over at Bakua. "Not that he will of course, but if he does..." Jonou let the sentence hang, letting the other's imaginations finish it for them.  

Angel of Flames2

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 10:11 am
"But, you have to remember that it's just as much not his fault as it is ours." Bakura commented, truthfully. "He probably just wants to get home to see his own family probably...."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 10:27 pm
"Bakura, before you, Mokuba was his family." Jonou reminded the other.  

Angel of Flames2

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 12:50 pm
"Yeah, but what if.... What if the reason he wants to get back is that he has someone more over there, wouldn't it be logical to conclude that because my Seto has me that he has someone too?"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 10:29 pm
"Not necessarily. After all, he didn't have the tatoo." Jonou reminded the other. But, truthfully, he was keeping similair thoughts silent.  

Angel of Flames2

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 1:02 pm
"Maybe he doesn't want a tattoo. Maybe this Seto will never have one." Ryou pointed out./color]  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 2:07 pm
Jonouchi shrugged. "Maybe, maybe not... we'll just have to see how this goes."  

Angel of Flames2

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 11:31 am
Ryou looked at the other somewhat sadly while he sat there, not sure about what he was going to do if he could never get his fiancee back.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 10:06 pm
((how come we're the two people posting here?! stressed ))  

Angel of Flames2

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 1:02 pm
(I'm going to say we should put it on hold, since no one else seems to be responding.)  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff