Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Chatterbox (Games, chat, et cetera)
[ Legion Of Helpers Guild ] - ZOMG Team ! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thoughts?
  I love it! Let me join! <3
  No thanks.
  Maybe......
View Results

tkdauronXIII

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 9:40 am
The thing about clans is that you're only allowed in one at a time. No backstabbing or double-timing here.
@Lance: Like I said. Unlike most other rpg's this one only benefits making a crew. In other rpg's you can just train one single character and hope to make a tank out of it for faster experience. It doesn't work this way for zOMG. Unless you're filthy rich. Buying higher level rings in the market can work in your favor.
edit: NDA is no longer in effect. Now I can say: That damn endgame boss is a BEAST! Even the veteran testers had trouble even in a crew full of maxed out rings!!! I don't know who or what it is yet, but whatever it is it is one heck of a boss. Even the Makata's crew squealed during their fight with it. Epic win for my boy. All of them were a little down in the dumps since they could keep the Sinister Scarf as a token of them defeating the endgame boss prior to having this baby go live.
Tip: GET THE TEFLON SPRAY! I can't stress it enough. If it weren't for that thing that crew would not have been able to beat that boss.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 12:57 pm
Zhadgon
Yeah well i got a ticket when they were down.
.n_n.

....lucky....  

Ronzalpha201

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 5:34 am
In the beta I didn't get very far at all. Whenever I here someone speaking of the beta. They speak of some part in the game I've never seen before. I finished the first three quests and that was it.

Edit: There is a system sort of like that clan system on Warcraft and Fly for Fun. You can only be in one clan per character (though mostly every clan on the game is worthless). And Warcraft only allows you to be in one clan per account. People jump from clan to clan all the time. Me, I usually will stay with a clan until it disbands or becomes completely dead myself.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 3:46 pm
LanceCalvis
In the beta I didn't get very far at all. Whenever I here someone speaking of the beta. They speak of some part in the game I've never seen before. I finished the first three quests and that was it.

Edit: There is a system sort of like that clan system on Warcraft and Fly for Fun. You can only be in one clan per character (though mostly every clan on the game is worthless). And Warcraft only allows you to be in one clan per account. People jump from clan to clan all the time. Me, I usually will stay with a clan until it disbands or becomes completely dead myself.

same here.....a lot of people do that.  

Ronzalpha201

tkdauronXIII

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 10:11 am
Oh my! Three year gaians are now allowed into the servers. So if they are going to be letting each year group in one day at a time then that probably means that everybody else is going to be able to play by this Sunday or Monday. Sweet! I'm ready when you are zOMG.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 10:20 pm
User Image

i can play now. can i join the group? biggrin

x Silent Sonata x

Dapper Spotter

8,400 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100

okiedokoro

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 11:07 am
So.... when are we going to get together and tackle this thing...?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 12:40 pm
I'll crew up with you guys if I see you guys on the servers.  

tkdauronXIII

okiedokoro

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 10:21 am
Well, it looks like there's another hiccup. 2007 Gaians are not being allowed onto the servers. Guess I'll have to wait to resume my ZOMG..... :/  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 11:13 am
And suddenly a pack of 100 Gramsters rush the thread. Because some beginner tried taking them all on. And kept running back and forth through the area while they respawned. Your objective is to use your skills in zomg to fulfill both of these objectives.

A. Keep the noob alive (impossible) smile

B. Kill off the pack of Gramsters before that take over the tread.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

okiedokoro

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 5:32 pm
LanceCalvis
And suddenly a pack of 100 Gramsters rush the thread. Because some beginner tried taking them all on. And kept running back and forth through the area while they respawned. Your objective is to use your skills in zomg to fulfill both of these objectives.

A. Keep the noob alive (impossible) smile

B. Kill off the pack of Gramsters before that take over the tread.

Fully charged level 2 Improbability Sphere on the noob to reflect a massive amount of damage back at the gramsters. Problem solved. ;D  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 5:56 pm
Hey is the even a clan open for this guild because i started one my self intil there is but none is in my clan im not sure if LOH does make one i will join i ina wanna try make clan or guild my self but i will still support the clan and guild and help smile

(no im no leaving guild or making my own i dont even got enought gold lol)  

Chrisowning

3,450 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Lady Luck _ Kylie

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 1:26 pm
Aw! I'm so mad! Finally ZOMG is here and I can't play it anymore. *sniffles* That really sucks a** hard....lol. XD

Are you guys enjoying it? I hope it's fun.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 5:37 pm
Lady Luck _ Kylie
Aw! I'm so mad! Finally ZOMG is here and I can't play it anymore. *sniffles* That really sucks a** hard....lol. XD

Are you guys enjoying it? I hope it's fun.

Hey! Kylie! What's up? It is a lot of fun. Stop by more often if you can okay.  

tkdauronXIII

tkdauronXIII

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 8:55 pm
I guess they beefed up the final boss of zOMG. Makata and a crew of 6 tried to finally fight the final boss today at near max levels. They all died by its hands. Makata only came back with half an arm and Iamforyourfantasy came back with only half a body lol! Quite literally too. They were all freaked by that. We all know it was just a glitch, but that was just too much of a coincidence to come out like that. Good times. It was smart enough to go for the healer lol! So no one's beaten the final boss yet. At least for those who didn't exploit zOMG to get so far before they nerfed the rings and set abilities...  
Chatterbox (Games, chat, et cetera)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff