Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Vampire Castle

Back to Guilds

Tags: vampire, blood, dark, role play, twilight 

Reply The Vampire Castle
The Cemetary Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

korune

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 1:09 pm
Nautula
korune
Nautula
korune
Nautula
What did he tell you???
that there was a secret area at the cemetary
*Blinks and leans closer,grinning* And? What does this secret area contain that is sooo special?
he didnt say
Well, then how are we supposed to know what we are looking for? *Ducks behind a large, moss covered statue,out of his sight*
good question but then *comes from the other direction as he walks around the statue* what is there not to look for  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 7:24 am
korune
Nautula
korune
Nautula
korune
Nautula
What did he tell you???
that there was a secret area at the cemetary
*Blinks and leans closer,grinning* And? What does this secret area contain that is sooo special?
he didnt say
Well, then how are we supposed to know what we are looking for? *Ducks behind a large, moss covered statue,out of his sight*
good question but then *comes from the other direction as he walks around the statue* what is there not to look for
*Laughs as she grabs him and smiles* You are talking in riddles. Come on. Let's go find this place.  

Nautula
Captain

korune

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 9:15 am
Nautula
korune
Nautula
korune
Nautula
he didnt say
*Laughs as she grabs him and smiles* You are talking in riddles. Come on. Let's go find this place.
sounds like a plan but riddles can be fun though  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 8:33 pm
*walks around the graveyard looking for her sanity*  

self_deception

Sexual Disco

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 2:57 pm
-she slowly strolled through the cemetary hoping to find her father's grave-
-a tear rolls down her cheek as she found the grave, drops to her knees crying, sets a fresh black rose on the tombstone-
-tears kept streaming down her face as she remembered all the great times her father and her had together-

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 3:02 pm
He walks up to a tall obsidian monument and lays a single black rose.

Aedra Rosetta Wolf
June 15, 1934-September 24, 1942

Caring mother, Beloved wife. May you spend eternity at Gods right hand.
" another year another lost life... goodbye again my love." he turned to walk away.  

Reivan The Drow

Sexual Disco

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 10:38 am
drac116

Aedra Rosetta Wolf

" another year another lost life... goodbye again my love." he turned to walk away.

-she turned her head looking up at him, stood up from her father's grave, wipes away her tears, grabs your hand pulling you in my direction-
-lets go of your hand-
"I'm so sorry for your loss... I know what it feels like to lose a lover, a father, and a mother."

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 1:55 pm
Xxbloody_tearxX
drac116

Aedra Rosetta Wolf

-she turned her head looking up at him, stood up from her father's grave, wipes away her tears, grabs your hand pulling you in my direction-
-lets go of your hand-
"I'm so sorry for your loss... I know what it feels like to lose a lover, a father, and a mother."
"thank you..." he said turning away pulling his hood further shadowing his face. "... but i doubt you or anyone else would understand how i feel about her death, considering i was the one who killed her..." he shuddered from the memory and started to walk away again.  

Reivan The Drow

~The~Blackest~Rose~

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 2:10 pm
Thorn appears crouched on top of a masoleum, her wings fully extended. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath. She smiled as her eyes opened and she exhaled. "Beautiful.."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 7:15 pm
drac116
Xxbloody_tearxX
drac116

Aedra Rosetta Wolf

-lets go of your hand-
"thank you..." he said turning away pulling his hood further shadowing his face. "... but i doubt you or anyone else would understand how i feel about her death, considering i was the one who killed her..." he shuddered from the memory and started to walk away again.

-her eyes slightly widen-
"...No, I don't know how you would feel, I'm sorry for thinking I did."
-stood up, walked behind you, grabs ahold of your hand, pulls you back closer to me-
"Why did you kill her? if I may ask..."

Sexual Disco

Reivan The Drow

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 7:35 am
Xxbloody_tearxX
drac116
Xxbloody_tearxX
drac116

Aedra Rosetta Wolf

-lets go of your hand-

-stood up, walked behind you, grabs ahold of your hand, pulls you back closer to me-
he looked into her eyes and sighed, he grabed his hood and pulled it down revealing his pale scarred face. "every vampire needs to feed....she offered herself to me and i lost control...." he kissed her gently on the cheek and vanished into the night.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 2:13 pm
Thorn lept from the masoleum and walked through the graves. She walked around them, careful not to step on them. A fog began to rise from the ground around her as her eyes looked at the varius names on the grave. "It is almost as if you can hear them...Or see them for that matter." A saw a spirit slide across the ground behind her and smiled.  

~The~Blackest~Rose~

Sexual Disco

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 2:47 pm
drac116
Xxbloody_tearxX
drac116
Xxbloody_tearxX
drac116

Aedra Rosetta Wolf

-lets go of your hand-

he looked into her eyes and sighed, he grabed his hood and pulled it down revealing his pale scarred face. "every vampire needs to feed....she offered herself to me and i lost control...." he kissed her gently on the cheek and vanished into the night.

-she frowned hearing your responce, smiled feeling the kiss you had given me-
-looks down at my father's tombstone, began walking towards it, sat down on it-

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 5:23 am
*A gravestone behind a tree filled up with darkness. A portal opened from behind the Gravestone. A phantom comes out from the other side of the portal along with a girl with little wings on her back*  

Xalo

Xalo

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 5:32 am
*The Phantom checked his surrounding seeing very few people. He faded his body making him invisible to every. He makes his way deeper into the Graveyard. The Angel Girl follows behind the Phantom. She was able to be seen clear as Day walking from behind the tree.*  
The Vampire Castle

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff