Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Toan The Devil Reincarnation! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which path do you follow?
  the one that lead to the snack bar
  the one that lead me out of here
  the one that lead to Toan Destruction! (I will kill anyone who vote this!)
  The one that will help my lord Toan get a new katana! ( Vote this one ^^)
View Results

shadow toan

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 1:01 pm
~I have search the earth and walk among the heaven and hell for an answer and my results are.....~

Wingdramon sigh as Vajiramon shook his head "We been after Darkdramon for almost 4 years, the death of those villagers really got to Toan they were some of his closest friends, not once has Toan return to his world since the incident...Truly their nothing for him to go back to"

~Their are idiots everywhere.....~

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 1:05 pm
"Earthest may not be able, but if you need me, let me know and I will help," SlashAngemon said but the moment was ruined as Earthest yelled at Toan. "It's not my fault the case broke! I'm just trying to help!"SlashAngemon winced, "And I'm sorry for Earthest breaking the case. I can get that fixed for you."  

Earthest

shadow toan

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 1:13 pm
~I have search the earth and walk among the heaven and hell for an answer and my results are.....~

Vajiramon gave a small chuckle "it not a problem really, but try not to talk about Darkdramon in front of Toan he still shaken up about it" Wingdramon lean closer so no one but Vajiramon and Slash Angemon can hear "To tell you the truth we know the location of Darkdramon but Toan Thinks it not enough to take him down since he has some friends who willing to help defeat us. Toan then thought of the idea of getting Patamon to help since Patamon has potential. Toan is always able to sense what A person intention is or will be guess it part of the being blind thing. That why Toan risk his life to help me when we first met. since Patamon has a reason to follow he willing to let him"

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 1:29 pm
SlashAngemon nodded, "He's a wise young man, but he is rather foolish..." Earthest glared at Toan and he could have glaring at her as well, but with the blind fold she couldn't tell. "You'd think she'd learn to not torment him," SlashAngemon sighed.  

Earthest

shadow toan

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 1:34 pm

Vajiramon shook his head "He is no where near foolish out of the hundreds no thousands of digimon i have encounter not one is like him. he can predict an enemy movement just by the slightest sound, he can see the clearest path to take in order for victory and safety, he can see the truth in things, without him many lives would've been lost, and no i don't think she will stop" Toan glares at earthest for a moment then went to get the broom and cleaned up her messed

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 1:49 pm
"I'm not saying that he's a foolish warrior. I'm saying that he is a foolish in how he's dealing with Earthest, pardon me," SlashAngemon said and flew to Earthest and Toan. A bright light came from his blades and the glass for the case was fixed and all the broken glass Toan had in the broom and dust pan were gone. SlashAngemon glared at Earthest, "Stop bothering Toan," he turned to Toan, "I'm sorry for Earthest bothering you." Earthest huffed. "I did nothing wrong. I just walked by the case and it broke. I can't believe you are taking his side in the matter!" SlashAngemon groaned. "...get along." "..." Earthest sighed and apologized to Toan and took the plates and went to wash them by herself. "You men should talk...I don't know, man talk, whatever it is you males talk about," muttered Earthest as she left the room and all the "men" were alone.  

Earthest

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 3:38 pm
*poke*

Toan!

:3  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 7:22 pm

"Lol hay windy" Toan pokes her then turn toward slash angemon "So now you know huh?"

shadow toan

Earthest

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 4:53 am
"I do," SlashAngemon said.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:25 pm

"Alright then you should be able to explain to her why i dont want her help later"

shadow toan

Earthest

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 3:15 pm
"I'll try to make her see, but I won't give you any promises," SlashAngemon said. Then he spread his wings and they started to glow a brilliant white and then went back to silver. He shrugged and replied, "She dropped a dish." SlashAngemon tapped Toan on the head gently and then started to walk outside. "You best prepare yourselves, company will be arriving shortly," SlashAngemon said as he left to go outside. Earthest came back out with the dishes and looked around. "Where's SlashAngemon? I was going to say thank you to him and-" Earthests digivice went off and she set the plates down and looked at it and frowned and looked at Toan, Wingdramon, and Vajiramon. She paused and then smiled really wide, "Good luck on finding Darkra...Darkdra...Whomevermon!" And she ran out the door and shouted and a brilliant light went off and a small scuffle was heard, but when the light faded so did the sounds. Earthest and SlashAngemon disappeared.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 3:33 pm

"Hmmmm those are the two strangest people ever" Said Wingdramon

shadow toan

Earthest

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 7:17 am
After a few hours Earthest returned to the dojo looked disheveled and bruised. She smiled brilliantly and proudly sported the largest bruise, which was on her leg. "I got this one from a Devimon!" she exclaimed. SlashAngemon entered with not a scratch on him. He looked exactly the same as when he left. He scowled at Earthest and sternly said, "You need to have the Floramons look at you." "Nope," Earthest replied happily. "I don't have to do anything," she said as she skipped to Vajiramon and stood beside him and hugged his leg. "I'm so happy!" she exclaimed. SlashAngemon glared at her and shook his head. "Do not make me take you back to your world," he said, warning Earthest. She then skipped to Wingdramon and patted his leg and then skipped to Toan and patted him on top of his top hat. "I have an eventful day. So what's for dinner?" she asked. SlashAngemon glared and then slid his right blade under her feet and picked her up and then turned to leave, "We'll be back after she is better." "But I'm perfectly fine!" Earthest shouted in protest. "I don't want the gooey stuff on me again! It feels and smells funny. Don't let him take me!" Earthest continued to shout and then her digivice glowed and she transported beside Toan. She blinked..."What the hell just happened?"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 12:10 pm

"You just got transported your digivice can do that but it take alot of energy if you use it too much" Toan explain

shadow toan

Earthest

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 12:16 pm
Earthest nodded and then said softly, "Wow." SlashAngemon groaned and then said, "Come on Earthest. Your wounds have to be taken care of." Earthest shook her head and then looked at Toan, "Have you done that before?"  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff