Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Highschool Heartbraker.[[Clara33/ Open]] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXBisexual FlanXx

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:01 pm
"OK, good. I have really bad timing most of the time." Tohya smiled, then lapsed into thought for about 5 seconds. "Y'know, I can't quite remember why I called you."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:33 pm
He smiled as he drove into the drive way, he remained in his car. Chucking slightly. "Well now, i don't know why you called either."  

netflex_and_chill

xXBisexual FlanXx

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:36 pm
"Sorry, that's probably pretty inconvenient for you." Tohya put the phone on speaker, then curled herself into a ball with the phone at chest height.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:51 pm
"No of course not love." he said as he got out of the car, jogging inside, he ignored his aunt Nelly as he ran upstairs and flopped down on his bed.  

netflex_and_chill

xXBisexual FlanXx

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 7:11 pm
"You sure? Well, at least Erika and the twins won't come into my room. The twins are taking a shower and Erika's watching House downstairs."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 5:43 am
He sighed slightly as he laid in his bed, looking around his room, in the last few day's or so, everything had been so diffrent. He pulled his hood up, it felt cold in a sense, he was changing, and it was Tohya's doing. "Yeah.." He murmured not catching half the words she'd said. "Hey uh Tohya, if you want to be all alone, you could always come over here..."  

netflex_and_chill

ArterialCaucus

Bashful Zealot

13,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 2:36 pm
"Really?" Tohya felt a tad faint, though she didn't know why. Some overpowering sense of deja vu was pressing her brain to remember, and it was almost dizzying.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 3:59 pm
He smiled. "Yeah of course you can, do you want me to come get you are shall you be taking your car?"  

netflex_and_chill

xXBisexual FlanXx

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 4:24 pm
"I'll come over there. You've been back and forth in the car quite a bit today." Tohya left it on speakerphone and started getting dressed.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 6:00 am
"TOHYA!" He groaned loudly in the phone. "HURRY!!" He moaned out. "I missed you.." He whisperd quietly.  

netflex_and_chill

xXBisexual FlanXx

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 6:04 pm
"Aw." Tohya pulled her shirt on. "That's sweet. I'll be right over. Just as soon as I get my sister to hand over her car. Shouldn't be too hard. I gotta hang up now. See you." Tohya closed the cell phone and hurried downstairs. It wasn't hard to write a note and steal her sisters keys. She grabbed her jacket and made way towards the car, and then Vlad's place. She knew where it was, surprisingly enough. When she got there, she knocked on the door and waited.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 6:13 pm
He pulled her inside, picking her up he ran upstairs. "Shh love" He smiled softly as he pulled her onto the bed, hugging her tightly. "I mean it I missed you dearly.."  

netflex_and_chill

xXBisexual FlanXx

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 6:27 pm
Tohya smiled lightly, her cheeks tinged pink. She rested her lips on his gently, with her hand on the back of his head to hold him in place.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 6:34 pm
He giggled softly agains't her lips. "So tomorrow at school, am I goign as your boyfirned, or your lab partner?"  

netflex_and_chill

ArterialCaucus

Bashful Zealot

13,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 6:58 pm
"Dunno if I'm gonna go tomorrow. Screw perfect attendance." Tohya felt up his neck, gently rubbing the pale skin with her fingertips.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff