Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Sacred Sources -The Outer Forum -
$The Random Caravan$ Your Spontaneous Spam Space! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jameta
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 9:21 pm
...Well then, aren't we just one happy family? sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 9:23 pm
Jameta

Dr. Evil
domokun I have no family, i was adopted by the dutch, so evil they are yesh.

FireonYce
Vice Captain

Jeering Lunatic

14,200 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Lord Darc

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 9:24 pm
Jameta

SILENCE, WENCH! Sorry... oh god, don't hurt me...

Look, I'm getting off for the night. Jameta, I advice you do the same. I don't want you to be cranky, and you need to get more sleep. So do I. So please get off soon. Night everyone.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 9:24 pm
I think you are combing Dr. Evil with Gold Member in your accents now, Christo. neutral  

Jameta
Captain

Jameta
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 9:25 pm
Lord Darc
Jameta

SILENCE, WENCH! Sorry... oh god, don't hurt me...

Look, I'm getting off for the night. Jameta, I advice you do the same. I don't want you to be cranky, and you need to get more sleep. So do I. So please get off soon. Night everyone.
Alright, Alright, I"m gonna'. Good night, Ld, and goodnight everyone else! heart  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 9:27 pm
Jameta
I think you are combing Dr. Evil with Gold Member in your accents now, Christo. neutral

Dr. Evil
Who do you think you are the Diet Cole of Evil? domokun

ya im gonna head out too. night everyone. ^^  

FireonYce
Vice Captain

Jeering Lunatic

14,200 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Atma311
Crew

4,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 10:11 pm
Has anyone ever been afraid to pray for a loved one? I mean seriously... I prayed specifically for my girlfriend to be happy and healthy and safe every night for the last 10 days straight (I've been working on getting back into daily prayers) and I SWEAR these ten days have taken her through a complete and utter nosedive. She's worse off now than I think I've ever seen her. I'm actually afraid that my prayers are somehow doing her harm. I've went out every night, looked itno the sky and prayed my heart out for her well-being and the exact opposite happens. Tonight... I can't decide whether I should pray differently, pray even harder, or just not pray at all. What the heck should I do????  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 3:42 am
Atma311
Has anyone ever been afraid to pray for a loved one? I mean seriously... I prayed specifically for my girlfriend to be happy and healthy and safe every night for the last 10 days straight (I've been working on getting back into daily prayers) and I SWEAR these ten days have taken her through a complete and utter nosedive. She's worse off now than I think I've ever seen her. I'm actually afraid that my prayers are somehow doing her harm. I've went out every night, looked itno the sky and prayed my heart out for her well-being and the exact opposite happens. Tonight... I can't decide whether I should pray differently, pray even harder, or just not pray at all. What the heck should I do????

You know, you can't go down a hill untill you reach the top..

Perhaps she's just gotta get past a certain point.

I'm sure she'll get better :3now:

x__CrimsonRegret

Jameta
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 6:44 am
Atma311
I would say you're not doing anythign wrong- there may just be a hard lesson for her to learn right now. Everyone has them; what you need to pray is that she does alright, she understands what's happening, and that she can pull herself out of it. Praying for a way to help may also be a bonus.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 12:45 pm
Atma311
Perhaps your prayers are helping instead; maybe she would have been worse off without them?

Another option you could do is change your prayer's focal point. Instead of sending her healing energy, ask the goddess or god to watch over her; that way you are directing your energy towards Diety, rather than towards your girlfriend. Sometimes directed energy, even if it's positive, can be too intense for certain situations. 3nodding  

blukattt
Crew

FireonYce
Vice Captain

Jeering Lunatic

14,200 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 9:14 pm
Atma311

prayers can never harm, in all actuality think of how bad it would have been without them, it could have been worse and she could not be here now without them, You did nothing wrong. Things happen for a reason and remember " You don't see the bad days in a photo albulm but they are what get us from one picture to the next."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 8:25 am
Thanks for the help with my problem. I'll take the advise given and I'll just hope for a good outcome.  

Atma311
Crew

4,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Jameta
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 9:09 am
Best of wishes to you, Atma. heart  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 10:38 am
I think I'm retrocognetic... "sees the past" but I don't see anything, it's more like an echo from the walls of some buildings, it mostly happens at school though... like I can hear something that happened before I was there, but its to faint to really make out any words...  

Rakei

blukattt
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 1:30 pm
Rakei
I think I'm retrocognetic... "sees the past" but I don't see anything, it's more like an echo from the walls of some buildings, it mostly happens at school though... like I can hear something that happened before I was there, but its to faint to really make out any words...
You mean kinda like psychometry, but not physically coming in contact with objects?  
Sacred Sources -The Outer Forum -

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games