Rayne21
Lord Zasalamel
Rayne21
Lord Zasalamel
Rayne21
Lord Zasalamel
*walks into a room, and turns the faucet on hot and lets the tub fill up*

*She walks into the same room that he is in and hugs him from behind*
eek *not turning around he says...after his initial shock* you better be my wife...or heads will roll!

and whom else might it be my love? * standing behind you smiling trying not to laugh*
*turns around and hugs his wife gently* this castle has a bunch of freaky people

* she kiss him on the lips*
*kisses her back* (i would call but mum is still on the phone)  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 7:48 pm
Lord Zasalamel
Rayne21
Lord Zasalamel
Rayne21
Lord Zasalamel
eek *not turning around he says...after his initial shock* you better be my wife...or heads will roll!

and whom else might it be my love? * standing behind you smiling trying not to laugh*
*turns around and hugs his wife gently* this castle has a bunch of freaky people

*kisses him on the lips back with passion*  

Rayne21

Lord Zasalamel

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 8:07 pm
Rayne21
Lord Zasalamel
Rayne21
Lord Zasalamel
Rayne21
Lord Zasalamel

hon? can you head back up to the room, i forgot my towell under the bed sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 8:20 pm
Lord Zasalamel
Rayne21
Lord Zasalamel
Rayne21
Lord Zasalamel

hon? can you head back up to the room, i forgot my towell under the bed sweatdrop

yes dearest I will get your towel!! *she turns to walk out the door she came in from*  

Rayne21

Lord Zasalamel

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 8:46 pm
Rayne21
Lord Zasalamel
Rayne21
Lord Zasalamel
Rayne21
Lord Zasalamel

yes dearest I will get your towel!! *she turns to walk out the door she came in from*
*strips down and edges into the water* ooooohh hot stressed  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 5:45 pm
Lord Zasalamel
Rayne21
Lord Zasalamel
Rayne21
Lord Zasalamel

*walks into their room and get a towel.... then turns aournd walking back out closing/locking the door with her a wave of her hand then quickly walks back into the bath house and into the room that her husband was in..... standing there staring at him for a bit smiling then shakes her head to get the dirty thoughts out of her mind and places the towel on the towel rack* There you go my Love!! I guess I'll just head back to the room now....  

Rayne21

Lord Zasalamel

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 8:33 pm
Rayne21
Lord Zasalamel
Rayne21
Lord Zasalamel
Rayne21
Lord Zasalamel

*walks into their room and get a towel.... then turns aournd walking back out closing/locking the door with her a wave of her hand then quickly walks back into the bath house and into the room that her husband was in..... standing there staring at him for a bit smiling then shakes her head to get the dirty thoughts out of her mind and places the towel on the towel rack* There you go my Love!! I guess I'll just head back to the room now....
ok I'll be up there in a moment wink  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 4:20 pm
He walks in from the cemetary, the scent of death lingering on him he removes his armor and settles down in the wet sand outside.  

Reivan The Drow

Raiden the Ancient

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 6:19 pm
Raidan waded into the pool at the south exit and knelt down, the water coming to his neck. He closed his eyes and sighed.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 6:02 pm
Raidan23
Raidan waded into the pool at the south exit and knelt down, the water coming to his neck. He closed his eyes and sighed.

He reached over and gripped the bandage that covered most of his right shoulder. He reached a hand out towards his clothes, which were at the edge of the pool. A single disposable syringe shot out towards his hand, and he cot it easily.  

Raiden the Ancient

Raiden the Ancient

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 6:49 pm
Raidan23
Raidan23

He reached over and gripped the bandage that covered most of his right shoulder. He reached a hand out towards his clothes, which were at the edge of the pool. A single disposable syringe shot out towards his hand, and he caught it easily.
Flicking the cap off, he jammed the needle into his shoulder, and pressed down on the plunger.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 1:24 pm
Cauchemeur walks into the bath, covering herself in the water. She rips off her clothes leaving them upon the grass, relaxing her fragile body.  

Lethyz

pencil.bockz

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 9:35 pm
dives in head first and swims laps. awww, i feel beter now. gets out and stands shivering, it's cool out, nice!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 8:38 am
*duzell sits in hot tub with arms behind him just enjoying the steam and watching the rest of his kin with little intrest* hmmm what a dreary place *slips in a deep sleep*User Image  

The Vampire King Duzell

eternal_th33v

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 10:02 pm
Eternal entered the bathhouse with his hume skin off. His onyx scales were already moist with the steam in the air. He walked by the dragon heads and nudged looked at one of them, it looked exactly like him. He dismissed it as coincidence and went to the southern exit to the hot spring. It was large, and very beautiful. He slipped into the water and almost melted it felt so good. He moved his wings a bit so that he could submerge them, and soon the only thing of his body visible was top of his snout and head, like that of a crocodile or alligator.  
The Vampire Castle

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff