Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Destiny of a the Dream/ The Kage's Wish: A joined RP. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 10:34 pm
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
"I'm sorry momma. I thought-- That-That you could--" Sora managed inbetween violent sobs.

"It's ok." Mai soothed. "As long as you know. Besides, we can talk to your grandmother any time we want because we are Kazumas right? Dry those eyes."
"Yeah," Sora said, wiping his tears away. "Momma? How come all the Hyuuga's hate daddy?" Sora asked her, eyeing the talking cat.

"It's...complicated. Why don't you ask your father that when he returns." Mai responded. "That reminds me. Where did he go?"
"Dad left too." Kiko chimed in.
"Yeah, he put on his konoha jacket thingy and stormed out of the door," Sora said as if nothing had happened. As he said this, he inched closer to the talking cat.

Suddenly Mai had a vision. Images flashed through her head as the future seemed to unravel itself before her. Horror racked her mind at what she saw. Then the world went blcak and she passed out.
"Chiyo-san! Momma passed out" Sora yelled, trying to lift his mother up.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 10:38 pm
Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro

Kenji took a step back, and thought to himself. The truth will hurt her, Kenji.
Yes, but nor will she understand it. replied Kenji. He though some more, but couldn't find a solution. If we tell her, she might go into a stage of denial. And if we are lucky, she won't go insane. But-
But we can't take that chance right? 'Cause she might revert back to her normal self? said Rai, completing the sentence.

But in front of that, somewhat weird, sweet face; Kenji couldn't say anything. Though all these years of pain and destruction, Kenji's lost for words.

Ifuuki frowned. "Did you forget too?" she asked as if in jest, but she was being serious. She had no idea what was going on.

"I'm sorry but I can't-"
Kenji!!! Ninjas are coming this way!! interrupted Rai
Where Rai?
From the direction we were running from. The must've been those we sensed ealier. Kenji looked down the beatedn road. "This leads to Konoha." whispered Kenji. "Lets go!" Kenji grabbed Ifuuki's hand, and dashed towards the coming ninjas.
Think this will work Kenji?
Don't worry Rai. I sensed that they're all genins, with one Jounin.

Kenji pulled Ifuuki towards his back, having her cling on to him (piggy-back ride kind of thing). With that, Kenji increased his speed, running even faster...

Ifuuki shouted in glee. "Wheeeee!" She acted as if she had never gone as fast as they were traveling, even though they were running as fast minutes before. She held tighter to Kenji's back pressing her chest against it.  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 10:40 pm
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
"Yeah," Sora said, wiping his tears away. "Momma? How come all the Hyuuga's hate daddy?" Sora asked her, eyeing the talking cat.

"It's...complicated. Why don't you ask your father that when he returns." Mai responded. "That reminds me. Where did he go?"
"Yeah, he put on his konoha jacket thingy and stormed out of the door," Sora said as if nothing had happened. As he said this, he inched closer to the talking cat.

Suddenly Mai had a vision. Images flashed through her head as the future seemed to unravel itself before her. Horror racked her mind at what she saw. Then the world went blcak and she passed out.

Chiyo dashed over. "Mai-san? Mai-san wake up." she said as she prodded her. "We need to move her to the futon. Go get me some warm water and a cloth."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 11:12 pm
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji

Chiyo dashed over. "Mai-san? Mai-san wake up." she said as she prodded her. "We need to move her to the futon. Go get me some warm water and a cloth."
Sora got up and quickly ran towards his kitchen an fetched a pale of warm water and rushed back to his mother. "Is this good, Chiyo-san?" Sora asked her.  

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 11:15 pm
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji

Sora got up and quickly ran towards his kitchen an fetched a pale of warm water and rushed back to his mother. "Is this good, Chiyo-san?" Sora asked her.

Chiyo smiled. "Yes Sora-chan. But you forgot the cloth."
Kiko helped Chiyo as they set Mai up in the futon. A cold sweat broke on her forehead. What could be happening? She asked herself.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 11:18 pm
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji

Kiko helped Chiyo as they set Mai up in the futon. A cold sweat broke on her forehead. What could be happening? She asked herself.
"Cloth.." Sora ran up to the couch and kunai'd it. He brought the the cloth and gave it to Chiyo. "Is my momma okay?"  

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 11:23 pm
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji

"Cloth.." Sora ran up to the couch and kunai'd it. He brought the the cloth and gave it to Chiyo. "Is my momma okay?"

"I don't know Sora-san," Chiyo replied. "but I'm sure she'll be fine soon. This cloth is the same material as the couch. Strange..."
She wet the cloth and placed it on Mai's head. "Perhaps you two should go get a medical nin just in case."

---

"So where to?" Sabu replied as they left Konoha. Sabu was developing a very bad feeling, and that was never good. So much the reason I shouldn't let Shinji-san go alone I suppose.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 11:37 pm
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji

"I don't know Sora-san," Chiyo replied. "but I'm sure she'll be fine soon. This cloth is the same material as the couch. Strange..."
She wet the cloth and placed it on Mai's head. "Perhaps you two should go get a medical nin just in case."

---

"So where to?" Sabu replied as they left Konoha. Sabu was developing a very bad feeling, and that was never good. So much the reason I shouldn't let Shinji-san go alone I suppose.
"I'll get Chou-san! Come on Kiko!" Sora said.

---

"To the cloud earth country, Sabu-kun. That'll take a week if we go on foot and a day if we had Chiyo's summoned animals, and we'll be going through the grass country so we can pick up supplies there" Shinji muttered, "But we're going to get Geku! No matter how long it takes!"  

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 11:43 pm
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji

---

---

"To the cloud earth country, Sabu-kun. That'll take a week if we go on foot and a day if we had Chiyo's summoned animals, and we'll be going through the grass country so we can pick up supplies there" Shinji muttered, "But we're going to get Geku! No matter how long it takes!"

"Yeah!" Kiko shouted. The two ran off to get Chou, the most accomplished medical nin since Tsunade herself...

---

Sabu winked. "Well in that case..." He pulled out a scroll and did a few hand seals. Then after biting his thumb he thrust his hand down. "Summoning no jutsu!"
A puff of smoke appeared and after it cleared a huge crane stood there.
"Shinji-san! It's been a while!" it exclaimed.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 11:51 pm
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji

---

---

"Yeah!" Kiko shouted. The two ran off to get Chou, the most accomplished medical nin since Tsunade herself...

---

Sabu winked. "Well in that case..." He pulled out a scroll and did a few hand seals. Then after biting his thumb he thrust his hand down. "Summoning no jutsu!"
"Mokiba!" Shinji gasped. "When could you...?" Shinji shook his head in disbeilef.  

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 12:00 am
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji

---

---

---

"Mokiba!" Shinji gasped. "When could you...?" Shinji shook his head in disbeilef.

Sabu chuckled. "I'm married to the woman. I'm bound to learn a few things."
Mokiba bent down. "I suppose you two require transportation?"
Sabu nodded. "Yes. Earth country. But we need to stop by my place first. Can you handle that?"
Mokiba fluttered his feathers and clawed the ground. "Of course! I've carried much heavier than you. Climb on."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 12:04 am
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji

---

---

---

Sabu nodded. "Yes. Earth country. But we need to stop by my place first. Can you handle that?"
Mokiba fluttered his feathers and clawed the ground. "Of course! I've carried much heavier than you. Climb on."
Shinji mounted the crane carefully. "You sure you know where to go?" Shinji asked Mokiba.  

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 12:07 am
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji

---

---

Shinji mounted the crane carefully. "You sure you know where to go?" Shinji asked Mokiba.

Mokiba seemed to laugh. "I've been flying this continent since before your parents were born. I'm sure I can handle it." With that he lifted off the ground and before to long Konoha was far behind them.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 12:35 am
Sora burst throught the door with Chou. Chou promply tripped over Sora and fell flat on her face. She rubbed her face and muttered how much it hurted her. "Oh! Chiyo-san, it's nice to see you again," She said, bowing. "Now, what sees to be the problem?"  

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 12:42 am
Silly Genji
Sora burst throught the door with Chou. Chou promply tripped over Sora and fell flat on her face. She rubbed her face and muttered how much it hurted her. "Oh! Chiyo-san, it's nice to see you again," She said, bowing. "Now, what sees to be the problem?"

"Mai-san collapsed and hasn't woken up." Chiyo replied. "I don't know why, she was fine a few minutes before." She moved aside so Chou could take a look at her.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff