Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Revamped! Tero's Lion Plot Search- Everything under the sun Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:31 pm
I'm thinking Aeron and Miw, or Awiti and Usi~
The first pair would probably be really cute, and the second would be really cute trouble. :>
Oh! And Ciao has an ongoing RP with one of Miw's brothers, I believe, so he could meet her too, maybe? He thinks he's a big deal because he's toughing it out all on his own, and could maybe try to impress her. xD <3  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:02 am
I like Ciao and Miw (I don't know how she'd react to Aeron.) XD

And Awiti and Usi also sound interesting <3

Do you want to set one up and I do the other?

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

nessiaing

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:18 am
You Need RP!
Your SoA: Semira
My SoA: Kamau
What kinda RP? Romantic?
Future plots? I am trying to find a mate for Semira, she lives in the swamps and is a part of the plot. I would like her to find a mate, who will help easy her troubled past and let her feel loved and safe. Who will also love the cubs she has. And if she dies would keep the cubs as his own.

EDIT: I had a plot come through for my girl right after posting this but if you want some basic rp between the two I am totaly up for that.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:13 pm
Yin: Sounds good! :3 I'll do the Awiti one and either pm you the link or stick it in your plot thread. <33

Nessi: General RP sounds good. :> He's about to have a litter of his own, but he's abandoning them and the mother, so I think it would be interesting to see how he would react to a lioness in a similar situation.
And, I'm gonna tag our RP real soon like. xD <3  

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:33 pm
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=17027225

RP drop off <3  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:53 pm
Manchu the Panda
Fict: Yeahyeahyeah: :V I think a morning after RP would be good, but I'm at least halfway done with a SRP and I'll finish it Sunday, so we'll be good to enter the next breeding (And I'm sure there'll be plenty more since its just the third. <3)
And I'll shoot you the links~ Do you need the one from the SRPs he's already done?

sorry some rl issues happened so i went missing for a few days. and just shoot me the links for the 5 rps that you want to use in the breading form, also if there are any relatives that you want to use.  

Fiction1119

Original Lunatic

Wandered

Crew

Headless Hunter

33,090 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Melodic Hunter 500
  • Wandering Head-First 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:14 pm
You Need RP!
Your SoA: Moto'Nafsi
My SoA: Can'Aisha
What kinda RP? Friend/Experience.
Future plots? I was hoping a friendship that lasted Moto deep throughout his life. Someone he can talk to - it'll be interesting for him to meet a sacrafice and get to know them - even if it may make him jaded to the sacrafice thing, as he will outlast his friend or something 9A9.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:13 am
RP for you!
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=17039267  

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

Fiction1119

Original Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:23 am
manchu i added tsu to the mix and match of dfa's breeding, if we can get our rp done ill change it to the normal breeding heart  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:22 pm
manchu ive gotten into a car accident, i am fine but im going to be absent for a few days. in our rp i figure you can have kamau say that he will stay a few days to help her recover or something like that and leave it there but that is up to you. sorry for any problems sweatdrop see you when i get back  

Fiction1119

Original Lunatic

Qwan Yin Club Rat

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:50 am
You Need RP!
Your SoA: Makolo
My SoA: Nywea
What kinda RP? FAMBLY! 8] Makolo is her nephew via her brudder Li (who is now around the Simbafutaji area). XD Li essentially told Makolo to go visit his family in the Kusini while on his First Seeking, so....8] Auntie can meet the nephew she didn't know she had?
Future plots? 8d He could come visit again in future Seekings?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 12:34 pm
Thanks for making the RPs, guys! :3 I'll get to them real quick like and set up our others (I was MIA 'cause of a four day retreat) soon. <3333

Nerp: I'd love that! I always talk about him getting some RP, but it never pans out. You wanna set it up or me? :>

-hugs Fict- D: I'm sorry to hear that, wrecks suck.
Qwan: Sounds great! 8D I'd love to have a chance to play Nwyea. <33  

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

one over three

Feline Cat

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:43 pm
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=16852473

In case you missed the RP link when I posted it in the thread. It's for the third spider jackal. <3

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:46 pm
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=17083639

Just for you ;D.  

Wandered

Crew

Headless Hunter

33,090 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Melodic Hunter 500
  • Wandering Head-First 500

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend