Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
~Taming the Bear~ (Twilight rp........Full) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:21 pm
Sophie rolled her eyes. "Emmet. Come on. I have 67 Chevy Impala. I know all about cars. The car in my garage is a sports car. Floor this baby until your hearts content........well you know what I mean." She giggled. He looked at her and smiled. Sophie sighed and pressed her foot on his making the car go faster.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:24 pm
Emmet smirked and then pushed down on the gas to the floorboard, he then moved he foot with his right hadn swiftly adn laughed as he turned a corner sharply. A little too sharply, the jeep litterally did the turn on two wheels, but Emmet rode in the jeep lond enough to know it wasnt going to flip over- this time at least. Emmet then laughed loudly at the lok on Sophie's face. "Are you okay?" he asked, slowing down a little bit.  

writingdreamhorror

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:28 pm
Sophie's jaw dropped as he popped a wheelie. As she slowed down Sophie couldn't help but scream and laugh with joy. "Of course I'm ok! That was awesome!!! Can you do that again?" She asked as she looked back at Emmet. He drove faster and did it again. Once the car was back on the ground once again, Sophie laughed again. "This is probably the best day ever!"

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:33 pm
Emmet laughed loudly, he was the happiest he felt in almost a year. "I cant believe you arent terrified!" he said through his laughter. "Jasper doesnt even like me driving like this!" he smirked. But just as Emmet was pulling another wheelie, the jeep felt like it was going to roll over from beng pulled wit htoo much power. Before the jeep could land on its side even once, Emmet had unlocked Sophie's seatbelt quickly and pulled her out of the jeep, cradling her to his chest. As the jeep stopped rolling, it caught fire. Emmet wasnt too surprised by the fire though, it always happened when he took unnecissary risks with it. Emmet then looked down at Sophie, in his arms worried. "Are you okay? Sorry for doing tht, im an idiot.' he sighed.  

writingdreamhorror

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:37 pm
Sophie looked up at him under his helmet. "It's fine." She whispered, lost in his eyes. His cold arms felt good against her hot skin. They cooled her down but her heart began to race once again. Her breathing was easing but she couldn't help but feel her cheeks going red. "I mean, I'm fine." She finally corrected herself. "You're not an idiot. That was really fun." Sophie told him. The words in her head were jumbled together and she could barely make a sentence out of the. She began to wonder if this was the reason why Alice was smiling.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:41 pm
Emmet smiled at her "WEell im glad you are okay." he said, not using any effort as to put her down, her skin was warm and comforting. "But, now we cant drive back home..... do you want to see how I travel through the woods? Its rather fun." he smirked.  

writingdreamhorror

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:44 pm
Sophie nodded and bit her lip. "But how do you" In one swift movement, Emmet placed her on his back and told her to hang on. Before she could even ask, he was running with speeds she had never seen. At first she was scared but then the wind felt good against her skin. She clung on tighter to him and rested her head on his back. The feeling was amazing. Everything about him was amazing to Sophie.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:46 pm
Emmet ran, but didn't want to go home just yet, it was barely one. He ran until he got to a opening in the woods, wth a waterfall adn lake by it. "Okay, can you get off?" he asked, smiling bacaese she wasnt moving.  

writingdreamhorror

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:50 pm
Sophie was shocked at how beautiful everything was. The waterfall and the lake were like heaven. Emmet snapped her out of it. "Yeah, sorry." She slid off his back and walked to the edge of the lake. She sat down and hugged her knees. "This is beautiful." She told him as she continued to look around.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:53 pm
"Mhmm." Emmet said, looking at the waterfall adn lake. He then smirked. "Well, I dont know about you, but im goign to go swimming." he said, taking his shoes off adn shirt, and then cannonballing into the lake, soaking Sophie adn her clothes. Emmet looked at her and smiled. "Haha, your all wet." he chuckled.  

writingdreamhorror

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:55 pm
Sophie blushed when he took his shirt off and then glared as he got her wet. "Thank you captain obvious." She got up and back up so she could run. "It's a good thing I didn't wear a white shirt today." She laughed to herself and started off at run. She jumped into the water and resurfaced in front of him. "Oh my gosh it's so cold but it feels sooo good." She sighed.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:59 pm
Emmet smirked. "Well the water is warmer than my skin, but you seemed to be having no problem with that." he smirked. "So, anyways, why did you decide to go with me on this little outing? I am a phycotic bloodthirty vampire after all." he said smiling. "Aren't you even a little scared, because you should be." he sighed, floating on his back and looking at her.  

writingdreamhorror

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 6:06 pm
Sophie shrugged. "Well the car ride seemed fun and it was. As for the vampire thing, first of all you're eyes aren't black and second if you were going to......'such my blood'......you would have do it already. And since you haven't it just shows how much of a monster you're not." She smiled and swam around him as he floated.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 6:07 pm
Emmerolled his eyes. 'well I could change at any moment." he whispered, growing playfully.  

writingdreamhorror

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 8:14 pm
Sophie stopped swimming and stood in front of his face. She leaned in close, their nose almost touchy. His scent was almost over powering. "Then go ahead, Emmet." She teasingly smiled as she whispered. "Bite me."

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff