Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply RP
~H. P. And The Order of the Phoenix RP (People needed)~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you like the 6th book?
  Yes
  No
  Totally not telling!
View Results

The Red Coyote

Desirable Vampire

6,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 11:10 pm
LightInYourDarkHeart
Adult Profile

Name: Trinity Lowe
Job: Auror
Wand: Cherrywood and Dragons Heartstring
Old House: Ravenclaw
Old School: Hogwarts
Looks: LOOK AT SIG PIC! rofl
Bio: Trinity was just the average student at Hogwarts, she graduated and became an auror. She now is assigned to protect the Weasleys. mrgreen

welcome. Have Fun!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 12:06 pm
Tifagirl
sgarecool
Tifagirl
insaneerin
As the string pulled them together Harry knew exactly what the twins had done. He blushed as he was pulled close tight to Ginny. "Oh, er, sorry... I should have known better," Harry said quickly, looking up as to keep his head from banging into Ginny's. "How do you suggest we get out of this predicament?"

~~~~~~~~~~

Ron mumbled something about it not being likely them having a good summer now

Ginny blushed.

"I have no idea." muttered Ginny as she was pulled to him. "Though I am going to hurt those twins when we get out of this."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ron!" snapped Mrs. Weasley. "Um dear. I didnt catch your name." she looked at Athena she then set a the food on the table alond with the plates so they could start to eat.

"Athena,"Athena replied automaticly, as she looked at the food,"thank you....um.?"

"That is a pretty name Athena. Call me Mrs. Weasley." smiled Molly. "And you are welcome here any time."

Athena noded as she bowed her head respectfully,"thank you Mrs.Weasly."Athena muttered with a slight smile.  

[NCP] Neon

The Red Coyote

Desirable Vampire

6,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 1:43 pm
sgarecool
Tifagirl
sgarecool
Tifagirl
insaneerin
As the string pulled them together Harry knew exactly what the twins had done. He blushed as he was pulled close tight to Ginny. "Oh, er, sorry... I should have known better," Harry said quickly, looking up as to keep his head from banging into Ginny's. "How do you suggest we get out of this predicament?"

~~~~~~~~~~

Ron mumbled something about it not being likely them having a good summer now

Ginny blushed.

"I have no idea." muttered Ginny as she was pulled to him. "Though I am going to hurt those twins when we get out of this."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ron!" snapped Mrs. Weasley. "Um dear. I didnt catch your name." she looked at Athena she then set a the food on the table alond with the plates so they could start to eat.

"Athena,"Athena replied automaticly, as she looked at the food,"thank you....um.?"

"That is a pretty name Athena. Call me Mrs. Weasley." smiled Molly. "And you are welcome here any time."

Athena noded as she bowed her head respectfully,"thank you Mrs.Weasly."Athena muttered with a slight smile.

"You are welcome. Now where are Ginny, Harry, Fred, and George?" asked Mrs. Weasley as she walked into the living room. "GINNY, HARRY, FRED, GEORGE! OME EAT!"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 5:12 am
"Great, now your mum is calling us," Harry sighed, "How are we supposed to get out of this without magic?"  

insaneerin

The Red Coyote

Desirable Vampire

6,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 5:27 pm
insaneerin
"Great, now your mum is calling us," Harry sighed, "How are we supposed to get out of this without magic?"

"You heared what Fred and George said. The only way we are going to get out of this is if we.... Kiss." muttered Ginny. "I am going to hurt those two when we get out of this."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 7:26 am
Rayvn-Amre Shadowed (Black once upon a time) she is 15 her birthday is August 31 so she's tecnically not 15 yet she's a 5th year though her wand is cypress and demon wing feather she's a Ravenclaw she has past the knees length darker than midnight black hair that has tints of silver, green, blue, purple and red, she has eyes that's base is black with the triforce from zelda were the top part is red the bottom right is silvery blue and the bottom left is deep green she has black wings with a wingspan of 10 ft she's fairly tall and rather thin she has tan skin with puckered up blood red scars and a tatoo she got when she was 11 that is a feather that spans from the tip of her longest finger and goes all the way up to her shoulder exactly one month before her 11th birthday her mum Nifure Black nee. Katsuya died so she's been alone for awhile but any way her dad is Sirius Black and her godfather is Remus Lupin her best friend is Draco Malfoy it 's pressing to a lot more but she also gets along very well with Fred and George Weasley and Harry and Ron.  

SplitDemonIdentity

The Red Coyote

Desirable Vampire

6,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 2:10 pm
RayvnAmreBlack
Rayvn-Amre Shadowed (Black once upon a time) she is 15 her birthday is August 31 so she's tecnically not 15 yet she's a 5th year though her wand is cypress and demon wing feather she's a Ravenclaw she has past the knees length darker than midnight black hair that has tints of silver, green, blue, purple and red, she has eyes that's base is black with the triforce from zelda were the top part is red the bottom right is silvery blue and the bottom left is deep green she has black wings with a wingspan of 10 ft she's fairly tall and rather thin exactly one month before her 11th birthday her mum Nifure Black nee. Katsuya died so she's been alone for awhile but any way her dad is Sirius Black and her godfather is Remus Lupin her best friend is Draco Malfoy it may be pressing to a little bit more but she also gets along very well with Fred and George Weasley and Harry and Ron.

WELCOME!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 2:22 pm
Tifagirl
insaneerin

"You heared what Fred and George said. The only way we are going to get out of this is if we.... Kiss." muttered Ginny. "I am going to hurt those two when we get out of this."

"Ha Ha Ha Ha" Rayvn-Amre said, "You Might want to kill them but I'm gonna tip em off and please don't kiss in front of me even thought I have the body and mentality of a 15 year old I'm still really only nine." Then she walked out of the room to find Fred and George.  

SplitDemonIdentity

insaneerin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 5:02 am
Tifagirl
'Kiss?!' Harry thought to himself, 'Oh I am going to kill those two! I know exactly why they are doing this!'

"At least it doesnt specify where we have to kiss." Harry replied. He leaned in and kissed Ginny on the cheek, hoping that was the most harmless way out of this. The ropes loosened quickly and they were free. Harry rubbed his arms where the ropes were. "C'mon Ginny, lets go down and eat."

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 12:42 pm
Oh great,she thought, more of those sunshine Weasley's coming...

With much hardship she forced her attention on the unknown girl at the table with her. Apparently her name was Athena. Athena... What a stupid name. Were her parents on drugs or something? Why couldn't they just name her something normal? Julie, Angie, Katlyn, there are endless possibilities; Leigh really didn't believe that Athena was nesscessary.

Diana_Faye

The Red Coyote

Desirable Vampire

6,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 2:43 pm
insaneerin
Tifagirl
'Kiss?!' Harry thought to himself, 'Oh I am going to kill those two! I know exactly why they are doing this!'

"At least it doesnt specify where we have to kiss." Harry replied. He leaned in and kissed Ginny on the cheek, hoping that was the most harmless way out of this. The ropes loosened quickly and they were free. Harry rubbed his arms where the ropes were. "C'mon Ginny, lets go down and eat."

She blushed as he kissed her on the cheek.

"Um tell my mum Im not hungry." muttered Ginny moving back to her seat.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 4:57 pm
Tifagirl
insaneerin
Tifagirl

"You suck guys." Rayvn-Amre said sitting down at the table, "I wanted to see how long you could of stood it if you hadn't been stupid and picked up the gay string you wouldn't of ended up in the ropes I swear I should just take off my gloves and kill you both. But first Harry have you heard from my dad recently?"  

SplitDemonIdentity

The Red Coyote

Desirable Vampire

6,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 9:33 pm
RayvnAmreBlack
Tifagirl
insaneerin
Tifagirl

"You suck guys." Rayvn-Amre said sitting down at the table, "I wanted to see how long you could of stood it if you hadn't been stupid and picked up the gay string you wouldn't of ended up in the ropes I swear I should just take off my gloves and kill you both. But first Harry have you heard from my dad recently?"

((Um I hope you know that Harry and Ginny were up stairs in her room. Not in the kitchen.))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 5:15 am
RayvnAmreBlack
Harry started down the stairs but stopped halfway down. 'Did I really just kiss Ginny on the cheek?' he thought. After a little while he walked the rest fo the way down and sat down next to Ron. "Er, Mrs. Weasley? Ginny said she's not hungry," he said, "Oh and no, I havent heard from your dad," he replied, comfused.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What were you doing with Ginny?" Ron asked, "I thought you were with Fred and George"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Er, nothing, the twins just played a trick on both of us. Dont worry about it," Harry replied.  

insaneerin

The Red Coyote

Desirable Vampire

6,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 6:42 am
Ginny looked out of her window again. 'Harry just kissed me on the cheek. Those twins are going to get hurt.' Thought Ginny as she looked out the window.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What is with that girl?" muttered Mrs. Weasley. "She is bearly hungry any more. People are going to start to think that we are not feeding her."  
RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff