Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
The Plague of war (for RP People) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DO you like it?
  kinnda.
  nah
  it needs work
  AHHHH the MUTANT LAMAS ATTACK!!!
View Results

Rexxxxxx

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 7:36 pm
Zyltai looked at Layapeya calmly, "If you'd like I could carry you." He didn't really want to carry her, but it was better to place a burden on himself, rather than the group, slowing them down.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 9:12 pm
If your feeling alright we should probably get back down with the others. From the looks of things the Princess isnt coping well in these wood." she joked trying to lighten the mood while also trying to nonchalantly change the subject before she got too upset.  

Saphirewolf7

ruggaboo

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 6:16 pm
“Oh no I wouldn’t want to burden you.” Lalapeya said being dramatic then she fell, “Please and thank you.” She grabbed for his neck, and felt her feet slip from the ground. She blushed, she didn’t mean for him to carry her. (Sorry it’s short; I just got back from the orthodontist and well… My teeth hurt and my teeth are part of my brain… soo yhea… Oh By the by, I invited a friend, most of you know her as Kokiou, but she’ll be posting soon.)  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 9:31 pm
( oh neat! sorry about your teeth you mentioned you had an appointment.)
Callisto watched the Princess's attempt to get up. "I think we should leave now lest we want her to break a broke." she stated smiling. She turned to Nabri. "It'll be alright. We'll find him." she promised before hopping down to the others. "Where are we headed exactly?" she asked.  

Saphirewolf7

Deadly Posion

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 11:10 am
Username: akariee
Name: yilayth (yee-lay-th)
Race: human
Powers: lightning magic
Bio: onced lived in the lightning temple, but left after her brother's daughter (her niece) was taken 6 years ago. and now she's on a mission to find her.
Personality: quiet though determind, sweet, NOT sencitive! (Appearance: User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 11:16 am
yilayth sat on rock a out side of the forest, she heard voices. "hm..." she thought. "from the sonds of it theres...." she hesitated. "quite a few..."
(well, i'm here rugga! i had no idea how to start. this is what i could think of... for now.)  

Deadly Posion

Saphirewolf7

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 4:32 pm
( sweet! awesome that you joined!)
While the princess was about to respond Callisto thought she sensed something strangely familiar. Almost like when she had been around other fire mages only this was different. Less familiar. She scanned the area surrounding the trees.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 4:50 pm
yilayth looked behind her, something stange was in the forest, another mage? she ate the last bit of celery (sp?) she was eating then headed into the forest. before going any father she stopped behind a tree to look at the strange group.  

Deadly Posion

Rexxxxxx

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:13 pm
"It appears we have company." Zyltai used his ability, and when he realized the new presence meant no harm, he called out, "It's alright, we won't hurt you."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:22 pm
Lalapeya Looked up at Calisto and noticed a thunder clap sounded. “Put me down… And don’t protest I need to see something, I mean it’s not-” She stopped mid sentence and looked off toward the sound. She tripped and stumbled east, it was what she thought it was, “Nabri, Calisto!!!” she yelled, the two girls emerged from the forest, and saw the magnificent Lighting mage before them, at that moment Lalapeya fell.  

ruggaboo

Saphirewolf7

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:42 pm
Callisto looked into the clearing with Nabri by her side when she saw the lightning mage. Lightning mages and fire mages were closly related allies but she had never met one before. Now though she recognised the charged feeling a lightning mage gives off. She walked up to the mage and performed the sacred bow of respect the mages had for one another.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:44 pm
Yilayth walked into the croud, "hello" she greeted. she looked to her side to see two other mages. "wow i've never meet other mages before..." she stopped herself. "forgive me, my name is, Yilayth." she bowed politely. "i didnt mean to intrude."  

Deadly Posion

Shaylaya

2,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:45 pm
Nabri stood, shocked at the sight of a lightning mage, finally she closed her mouth and smiled, she took a step foreward, deciding to talk. Electricity? This she could handle. "Hello there," she said, tilting her head in that way of hers, "I'm Nabri."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:49 pm
Yilayth looked to her side to me nabri. "nabri is it?" she asked making sure, "what a pretty name." she looked around the group, what are all your names?"  

Deadly Posion

Saphirewolf7

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:49 pm
Callisto smiled at Nabri's open social nature. "I am Callisto." she said. "How is the Lightning temple faring?" she asked.  
*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff