Reply The Pillars of Nosgoth - LoK Role Playing Centeral
Possible Small Group RP (2-4)? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Interested?
  Sounds like a good plan...
  I'd rather have Janos's heart pullout out of me!
  Kain! SHUT UP, NO ONE ASKED YOU!
View Results

Fallen_Razielim

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 11:28 pm
Seth walked into the room, took one look, and immediately jumped back out. "Um..." She peeked into the room, watching Raziel inspect it with mounting fury. "I'll just wait out here..." She had seen worse, and less tactful, jibes at peoples' egos, but this was down right cruel. How could Vorador be so callous to them! She walked over to Raziel and drew his hands to her own, turning him away from the room, slowly pulling him out. "Listen... Raziel, My Love. It doesn't matter to me, you know that. I've had enough sex in my previous lives to swear it off completely, so our current states don't bother me. I need you to know that. Alright?"

She knew she was lying. It hurt her just to look into that room and realize all that they could never have, but she needed to be strong for him. She had learned how to be a perfect liar when she needed to be. However, it did hurt, and so she sought comfort in him. She let go of his hands and brought her arms around his thin waist, lying her head on his corded chest. "Don't worry... don't pay it any mind, Love."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 12:51 pm
"It's fine, really." Raziel said, taking another look around the room... actually, it wasn't so bad. There were no windows, so no Sherquite of any kind could get in, they would be safe in here. He wondered if that was what Vorador intended all along -one could never be too sure with Vorador...

Once Seth had pulled away, he went around lighting the candles like the room wasn't even an issue anymore. "I still remember the marriage sermon." Raziel told her, shaking out the match once he had the first candle lit, sing that to light the others. "I may have to revise it a bit, since I'll be playing the part of both priest and groom." he wondered how he would pull that off.  

Reaver Of Souls Raziel
Vice Captain

Fallen_Razielim

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 1:20 am
She looked over at him, and found she couldn't reply, so she nodded her head.

~~~~~

She could not remember a happier time in her life, as she gazed into Raziel's 'eyes', his glorious burning pits of liquid fire. And in their depths, she could have sworn that she saw a glint of unformed tears. She smiled at him, her eyes crinkling at their corners. When he asked her, her voice had left her, and she could only nod at him, breathless as her dream was coming true before her eyes. Then she was finally able to whisper, "Yes, of course... I do. And I always will!"  
The Pillars of Nosgoth - LoK Role Playing Centeral

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff