Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Into the Twilight (Romance Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 5:55 pm

"You like me?" Meghan asked, raising an eyebrow. Her heartbeat quickened a bit and she tried to calm herself. "Oh. So you could bite me... You just have yet to." She nodded, biting her lip.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 5:56 pm

He smiled. In the blink of an eye he had her arms pinned to the ground and he was on top of her lips at her neck. He whispered. "Vampires are fast and strong."

xXVictorColdXx

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 6:00 pm

Meghan took in a sharp breath, not exhaling for a bit. He had caught her extremely off guard and yet she enjoyed this. She enjoyed his close proximity to her. She nodded. "I can see that." She said softly, as she tried to restart her heart
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 6:02 pm

He backed off. "This is what I mean by if I really wanted to bite you I could." He smiled. "Didn't scare you too much did I?"

xXVictorColdXx

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 6:04 pm

Meghan stayed laying in the grass. "Nah. Not too much." She lied. She smiled a bit and looked up at the clouds. "Just a tiny bit nerve wracking... but not for the reasons I should be nervous for I guess."
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 6:08 pm

He laid next to her. "What reasons are you then?"

xXVictorColdXx

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 6:10 pm

Meghan shrugged. "You just make me nervous. Even before I knew of the vampireness. You make me nervous. I'm afraid of screwing up." She sighed heavily, closing her eyes. "Afraid of losing you." She admitted, blushing a dark scarlet colour.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 6:12 pm

He smiled and leaned over slightly and kissed her forehead. "How could you lose me? I shine in the sun." He laughed.

xXVictorColdXx

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 6:15 pm

Meghan blushed even more. "I don't know. Stupidity. Being Murphy's Law and all... I seem to lose most things." She sighed heavily and peered at him with one eye. "I mean I've basically lost my mother... And my father died." She sniffled softly. "And I got moved here... and met you... and was instantly fascinated by you and began to feel things I hadn't felt in a while and it was nerve wracking because everytime I feel something for someone... they go away." Tears began to roll down her cheeks.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 6:17 pm

He wrapped his arms around her. "Shh. Don't cry. Its o.k." He wiped the tears from her cheeks. "I'll stay as long as you want me."

xXVictorColdXx

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 6:23 pm

Meghan sniffled softly, burying her face into his chest. "I want you." She whispered. "I want you to stay with me." She concluded, her voice very fragile sounding as she curled up slightly next to him.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 6:25 pm

He picked her up in his arms. "I'll take you home." He put her on his back and held her arms. At his vampire speed he ran them home. He took 1/5 the time it did for them to get there. He took her in the door and laid them both on the bed.

xXVictorColdXx

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 6:27 pm

Meghan sighed softly, laying in the bed, speechless for the first time. She closed her eyes for a moment and took a deep breath. "wow. You're fast." She commented, not really knowing what to say.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 6:28 pm

He smiled. "Told you." He hugged her again. "You ok?"

xXVictorColdXx

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 6:30 pm

Meghan tapped her cheek. "Well considering I just found out you were a vampire and that you could very easily kill me and that my blood is of great interest to you... I'd say I'm doing okay." She shrugged, attempting a smile

((Well I'm off for the night!))
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces