Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
Kastara Castle (RPers Wanted!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you Join?
  yes
  no
View Results

monokke

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 9:18 pm
Umm... sis well umm... you know that time when we where at that tree and I seemed troubled? Well mom came to me in a dream and she wants us to get to the castle a.s.a.p. and well I don't think it was really mom I think it was a demon...  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 11:54 pm
"Whoa they can do that? Enter your mind as someone else? Thats really disturbing. Think about it, you can never be certain whether you can trust your on thoughts or not." he said frowning thoughtfully.  

Saphirewolf7

Shaylaya

2,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 2:52 pm
Tibby shivered, "Creepy." she agreed thinking of something as unwelcome as a demon inside her head, what if that's what had happened to her? What if some stupid demonic creature messed with her memory?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 4:13 pm
ya... i dont know why the demons are causeing trouble...." kara edmited. "but i'm hopeing to find that out..."  

Deadly Posion

ruggaboo

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 7:23 pm
“HEY! Ptop mobin aron bat ere!” Kree said fumbling with her words because of the human girl in her mouth, but it was translated in to; HEY! Stop moving around back there! She ran until she got to a large cliff with a great castle, “There. That’s where they took the Gira.”  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 7:28 pm
kara stared at it, "well it not kastara castle but it looks simular...." she loooked at it a little longer. a little too simular...  

Deadly Posion

Rexxxxxx

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 7:35 pm
Joseph glided beside Kree and gave a faint smile, "I think the girl would be more comfortable on your back, rather than in your mouth. Or, if you want, I could carry her."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 7:43 pm
natashee glared at kree. "ya put me down!!!!!!!!" she glanced up a joseph. "thanks for the offer bird boy but i'm fine!" she struggled to get out of kree's mouth.
krara walked up to natashee. "dont be so mean natashee..."
natahsee galred at kara. "screw you kara!" she yell as kara rolled her eyes. "i can do whatever i want, i dont have to like anyone!!!"
kara. "jeez okay fine..."  

Deadly Posion

monokke

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 8:23 pm
Well what do you think about my dream?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 8:34 pm
Falcon supressed a smile. It was fun to watch girls fight."Well id have to say that depends. Do you think it was actually a message telling you to go to this Kastaras Castle?"  

Saphirewolf7

Deadly Posion

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 8:38 pm
kara rolled her eyes. talk about mood swings... she thought crossing her arms.
(should i still play natashee for you maddie or should i stop?)  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 8:44 pm
While they spoke Falcon used this time to think. This means of travle wasnt as subtle as he would have liked. The last thing I need is for my ex-team to show up. That would screw up everything. he thought.  

Saphirewolf7

Shaylaya

2,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 11:52 pm
Tibby examined Falcon, he was deep in thought, what a different boy. "What are you thinking?" she asked, curious to know what had him so concerned.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 9:50 am
"Well you know how I said I was being hunted. Well thats ALMOST an understatement for the guys doing it. They're profesionals at spotting their target and well a flying sphinx with about 5 passengers on her back isnt exactly inconspicuous." he said frowning.  

Saphirewolf7

Shaylaya

2,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 2:47 pm
Tibby nodded in understanding as she looked aound at her surroundings, "Yes, I do see your point, we aren't exactly hidden." she replied.  
*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff