Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 11 Level 3 - Advanced RPs (archive)
OiM - How it All Began Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chahklat

7,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:02 pm
Monica figured to help the two as best as she could.

She quickly unequipped her shoes and threw the at the crazed woman.

"Gross! This isn't a woman. It's a thing!"

She stumbled a bit over the edge as she tried her best to avoid it.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:08 pm
Ro managed to block most of the painting from hitting him dead-on, but his forearms took a beating.

Andreas managed to break many of her nails and possible her fingers as he kicked her, but she didn't pull back. She was about to dive upon him when suddenly a shoe hit her in the face, sending her back slightly. Her head shot up to meet the assailant and was met by another shoe, the heel hitting her in the eye.
The woman cried out and grasped her eye, Ro took this chance to trip her up.  

NativeForeigner

Chahklat

7,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:16 pm
"If you kill her I promise I won't write about it in the paper!" Monica screamed. "It's self defense!" To be honest, she would glady approve of the slaughter whether it was self defense or not. Something so inhumane could be infected. With that thought, Monica shivered violently. She took a misguided step back in her fear of infection.

Then, she was rolling silently and speedily down the staircase in a knot. She thought to stop herself. But how could she when she was was falling down the stairs.

She reached the bottom harshly.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:29 pm
The fall resulted in a sore neck and several bruises, but nothing too serious.

((Btw, do feel free to kill these people, I'm trying to hold Ro back for the first one.))  

NativeForeigner

Chahklat

7,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:38 pm
Her neck pained her to no end.
She sat up rubbing her legs and neck, but the pain remained.
Her heart raced at her near fatal fall. Words failed her once again.
She stood as best she could. Monica's legs were bruised the worst
from the fall.

She gazed at the top of the stairwell where the woman still stood. Monica thought twice about going up the stairs, but figured she had to. Although, they could probably handle it best.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:41 pm
Henry put his hand on Monica's shoulder as he ran up the stairs. "Hup!" he called as he launched himself over the last step and onto the landing. As his foot hit the floor, he was already pulling his leg back. The woman, unfortunately, was just lifting her head, and caught a full-swing kick to her face.  

Jokerman-EXE

Venom3001

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:47 pm
Andreas got back to his feet and looked for a potential weapon.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:49 pm
The woman took the kick with enough force to knock several teeth from her mouth. She was sent sprawling backwards onto her back.
He rolled over slowly, coughing up blood. She slowly attempted to return to her feet once more and turned to the group, blood covering her face.  

NativeForeigner

Jokerman-EXE

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:53 pm
As she turned around to face them, she caught a flying fist to the face. Henry was a ******** beast.

((Now I get to punch her. xp ))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:53 pm
((Edit: lol, yes, now you do.))

The first thing closest to a weapon that caught Andreas' eye was the painting lying at his foot. After that came the heels.

The woman flew back once more but managed to keep her footing. With an animal-like snarl, she flew at Henry, one hand pulled back in a fist and the other grabbing for his collar.  

NativeForeigner

SirBayer

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:58 pm
In the meantime ((when I was logged, darn you people)), Arthur had withdrawn the sharpest looking knife from his backpack. Holding the flashlight obliquely in his left hand and the knife straight in his right, he moved up the stairs calmly, not thinking of this as a fight but as an encounter. Every move could be quantified. Given a numerical value.

He reached the top of the stairs, moved towards the woman, and paused, about to stab for her chest.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:58 pm
Andreas swept up the painting and brought down upon the woman's head as hard as he could.  

Venom3001

NativeForeigner

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 9:01 pm
The painting hit hard and sent the woman sprawling face first into the floor and Ro immediately jumped on her back, pinning her.

((Alright, I'm off for the night, later all.))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 9:03 pm
((Ah. And in the meanwhile ignore me.))  

SirBayer

Jokerman-EXE

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 9:05 pm
((Oh sure, log after you text me and convince me to stop playing MEGA MAN ORIGINAL. Sure.
And Bayer...shoulda acted quicker! Logger!))

Henry shrugged. He wasn't even out of breath yet.
"What do we do with her?" he asked.  
11 Level 3 - Advanced RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces