Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply *~Purple Moonlight Haze~*
Evolving Item Report By Seiko UPDATE 11/23 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

its back!!
  yay!
  >_>
View Results

Prince Seiko

4,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 12:05 am
hey guys sorry for being late one the report since i didnt made it last week sweatdrop but I'll make it tomorrow since is my day free and this week is fully packed  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 12:15 pm
no prolemo smile

I think the baby's kind of cute and creepy at the same time.
the troll's sweet  

dragontamer363
Crew

Izno

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 12:19 pm
Well I love the new form of infernal spirit twisted  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 12:22 am
Here we are again another report review by who else me xd and this week we have 8 items evolving and 2 of them reaching the end so lets get started.

First we have Fallen Wish, this item has evolve gracefully and this form are so beautiful I love it, I wish I could buy one cause the little creature reminds me of my fav pokemon a dragonair it looks so beautiful. The new forms involve 2 forms of goggles, an eye set and 3 new forms for the creature and a halo, her is an example:

User Image

Second we have the 2 items that are finishing evolving the Carol of Ol' Nick and Carol of Ol' Ebenezer this to new items look fabulous I like them both they are perfect for Christmas and to have a companion for your avi in Flesh or Spiri form the new forms are 2 many to post in words xd so hre are the forms wink

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Third we have the beautiful Gimpi ^_^ this item has grown still a weak adolescent but the other forms still look awesome. This new forms we have @ forms o the Scarf a deemon motorcycle and the little boy has grown to a teen. here are some of the forms:

User Image

Forth we have the Jinxi this item is turning to a quite odd one, this new forms I dont even know how to put them together so here they are and you be the judge:

User Image

Fifth we have the Infernal Spirit this new forms tell me that this will be a good items for those epic warrior that are looking to be pick by the Valkyries to enter Valhalla. this new forms are more armor pieces to put this one together I had to use parts from previous gen. hope you like it:

User Image

Sixth we have the Changeling Babies we have some trolly changes here 2 types of infants since they look like 5 year old troll and clothing nothing much to say than just show wink

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Seventh but not least we have the Nano-C as I said quite back I still believe this item to be the replacement for the Death Whisper and is quite good for those outer galactic players here are some of the awesome forms for it:

User ImageUser Image

well now this was the longest review I have done ever lol! hope you like it and would like what do you guys think of the items them self read you all later wink  

Prince Seiko

4,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Aqira

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 9:45 am
I love my little trolly heart

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 9:46 am
I love the new form of Infernal Spirit  

Izno

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 5:36 pm
spiffy review

the jinxie looks like that sack dude form the wii game 'little big planet' lol

*pokes my troll-baby* lol i'm excited as to what on earth it'll be next XD

also i need more evo updates so my #gen deathwhisper hurries up and evolves some more lol  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 11:54 pm
dragontamer363
spiffy review

the jinxie looks like that sack dude form the wii game 'little big planet' lol

*pokes my troll-baby* lol i'm excited as to what on earth it'll be next XD

also i need more evo updates so my #gen deathwhisper hurries up and evolves some more lol
my son seems to be the oldest fom the pack here lol! he is just like his mummy that is the oldest in the guild XD *god I feel so old*  

Prince Seiko

4,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Prince Seiko

4,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 11:04 pm
well guys I'll be making the new review as soon as I feel better cause my whole body hurt  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:49 am
It's ok
hope you get better
*hug*
opps
sorry i forgot your body hurts
ssssssssssss
sweatdrop  

Yllirion

Prince Seiko

4,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 10:43 am
aww thanks sweetie ^_^  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 10:51 am
Prince Seiko
aww thanks sweetie ^_^

sweatdrop redface heart rofl burning_eyes wahmbulance
*blushes and roll around*
ssssssssssssssssssss  

Yllirion

Prince Seiko

4,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 9:21 pm
Hi! guys here is the EI report Sorry for being so late sweatdrop . Well let get started this week we dont have many items evolving, there are only 3 items one of them being a quite new cheat item.

I'll start with the cheap new item the Wingding Shirt. First off all I think this new item quite silly, in my opinion the evolving item is as cheap as the price it has. Why would you wear a s**t with a character on it? But let me not get to cocky cause some evolution can be quite unpredictable. Here are some of the forms:

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Second we have the Dander well this item is still a dusty one tho it finish evolving. Yes you read right the Dander just finish evolving and the new forms are more of the same. This new forms are just like some of the old one just separate like the eyes and nose. Here are some of the new forms:

User ImageUser Image

Third we have the Captain Ara's Nestegg. for this item we have some spooky forms cause now your companion is a skeleton parrot and a skeleton pirate, plus we got a barnacle rotting skin and a mysterious eye patch. here are some of the forms:

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 6:15 am
Yes-the new shirt item is rather....pathetic....  

0Moon_Maiden0

Yllirion

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 9:51 am
0Moon_Maiden0
Yes-the new shirt item is rather....pathetic....

I promise that I won't bite you ....

User Image

Then I take the case and defend them. I have faith on every EI item and it's the designers fault if they lose imagination because both Dander and Gimpi went out in the same time just that Dander came a bit late and look at it know. Dander was not succesful like Gimpi because the designer had no idea of what to do with a dusty item.
I talk too serious that I sound very boring. XP
Oh and I think your son looks very great.Prince Seiko I just wish I could have a date with him

So many faces and still the same person ...

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff