Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Exorcist : Revelation (Modern Fantasy/comedy/ Horror rp) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

And the whirlwind is in the thorn tree.
  voices calling, voices crying
  some are born and some are dying
  it's Alpha and Omega's kingdom come
View Results

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 7:24 pm
((That's alright-I figured it was getting late for you.))

The figure laughed as he jumped forward off the tree branch.

The man landed into a kneeled position. As he got up and approached Adam in the mansion the young demon said.....

"Poor little archdemon
All tattered and torn.
Riddled with bullets
The blood pours and pours..."

The young demon looked into Adam's eyes, smirked and gave Adam an exaggerated bow.

"Dougal is my name and tracking is my game.....old man."

Aislings eyes fluttered and she gave a gentle moan in the distance. Dougal's ears twitched and his eyes glanced her way under his dark glasses.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 5:56 am
[yup. i may or may not ahve gone to bed at 3am last night *cough* whee
and sorry about the poetry, i couldn't resist Dougal's little challenge xd ]

Adam grew uneasy, sensing a change in atmosphere as Asling made a sound. He hoped that Dougal would not take notice of her.

“And this tiny young demon
Chest swollen with pride,
Cares to shake an ancient
With nought but lame snide ?
And risen up thus,
He mocks crimson flow
What can this naive little creature
Possibly know?”

He smirked, twisting Dougal’s mocking verse back on him.
“So you’re a poet, Dougal?” Adam said, his voice steeped in irony and irritation at being mocked. He already had a bad feeling about this guy, and he was growing more and more frustrated by the fact that his body would not do what he wanted it to.
“I apolologise that I do not recognise you.”  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 9:22 am
((lol-The little rhyme just came to me as I tried to go to sleep then I got got back on my computer to put type it in because I knew I would forget it. Adam's response was excellent.))

Dougal laughed and applauded Adam's response.

"I have my moments good sir," Dougal grinned.

"Young and naive
Yes-perhaps I am these.
I take no offense of you
Not recognizing me.

Few know me
Others like me even less
But when it comes to tracking souls-good sir
I'm one of the best."

Dougal begins to pace back and forth.

"What could I possibly know
You ask?
Much more then you think.
Little Aisling for example-tricky little thing *looks in Ailsling's direction*
Has been quite the challenge for centuries.

Alone in world.....
-Are her memories still scattered? *fakes a worried expression at Adam*
Poor little thing."

((When I described Dougal as annoying....I definately did not see this whole poetry thing coming but it seems to work. ^_^ I have a feeling that Adam is going to really hate him.....lol))  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 10:48 am
[haha so true :3 the most irritating part is that he feels in a way obliged to answer in poetry in order to try and intimidate or communicate with Dougal on his own level- lol he’ll get bored of it soon XD]

Adam glared up at him and made another attempt to get to his feet. His shakingly managed to force himself to a sitting position, but the screeching pain that accompanied the movement almost made him cry out - a weakness he was not about to show to this demon. He couldn’t’ stop himself form panting out gasps of air as he tried to bite down the injuries. There was no way in hell that he would let this demon near Aisling.

“if you dare-“ he began with a hiss, and then paused, studying Dougal. This guy was obviously a little mentally disjointed, and Adam felt he could only communicate on an equal level by imitating him. So, with his voice dark in warning, he replied:

“Were you born in Hell, or unto a mortal’s soul?
If the latter - then enlightenment I’ll give to behold.
I have spent eons alone in Hell’s darkness,
And I know well the creatures that creep in its depths.
Damnation and pain has brought my heart hardness,
And you would do well not to trifle with Death.
That soul is mine, and she is mine alone,
And no creature that strolls in will sever what is tied.
I recommend, child, that you run along home,
For she became mine as soon as she died.
Hellborn or no, I expect you remember
The value a demon places on his property.
And enforced as I am to be one of Hell’s members,
I will defend what is mine, and bring blood upon thee.

Do we have an understanding?”  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 12:02 pm
((lol-"This guy was obviously a little mentally disjointed"-love it!!))

Dougal's anger flared at Adam's word, but then set aside the emotion. He eyed Adam, looked off towards Aisling and then back to Adam.

He placed his hands on his hips as he spoke is a low whisper that would not be heard with mortal ears.

"....So you have claimed this soul?....One that has been claimed by another before she died.....interesting....."

Dougal looked up and smirked.

"Alright ancient one-I shall take your warning.
For now I shall leave her to you.
For I am no idiot.....

Even in your weaken state
I cannot easily take you
A mere halfling-mortal born as me....although I admit the opportunity is tempting.....*Dougal shakes off his desire to attack*

But a warning for you-good sir
You best keep her under wing
And keep her very close.

Others will come
And so shall I be forced to return.
For Aisling is a special thing....a gift....Beelio's hellish bride to be...."

Dougal leaves towards the chapal and cringes at its sight.

Aisling-fully awake now-begins to fill with fear. Dougal almost smiled at this....

"Fear not little ghost girl. You shall not be taken this day.....But be careful whom you befriend *looks to the mansion* they may surprise you one day."

Dougal then walks off mumbling under his breath, "......we'll meet again.....sister....." He took one last look to Aisling-gave a sigh and vanished from sight.

((So....instead of taking Philosophy notes in class...I wrote that ^)) mrgreen  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 12:14 pm
[lol - the best writing is done when you’re supposed to be concentrating on something else XD
Oooh you know how tempting it is to rp Beelio at some point... :> biggrin Not that I’m using this rp to recycle my story characters or anything -cough-. Beelio’s interesting because he’s actually technically more evil than satan, because he’s a manipulative b*****d. I might put up a character sheet for him. Sicne he’s turning into a secondary character ppl might as well know about...]
Adam listened carefully and his heart jarred when Dougal mentioned Beelio.
No!... damn it!
Beelio’s bride ot be? What the hell did that mean? If it was what he thought than it was certainly very very bad news. Beelio was relentless when it came to those he had marked, and Adam knew that Beelio was an equal match for him. Stronger, even. He managed to crawl to Aislinga dn held out a ahnd to her.
“Aisling, come here.”  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 12:24 pm
((That will probably be helpful-it also at least gives us a main villian to work up to.))

Aisling's gaze drifted, from where Dougal disappeared, to Adam. She went over to Adam, kneeled down beside him and obediently placed her hand in his.

"......Adam hurt......from fight.....from demon.....too?......"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 12:41 pm
[darmn, I need to draw mor eof him. I have a couple of sketches. that'll do.]

“no..the demon didn’t harm me. Can you help me up, please? Or can’t you grip?” he asked. He had come across many ghosts in his time, all with differing levels of ‘reality’ - some, most noticeably the poltergeists felt and acted very much like humans, while others were almost completely ephemeral - like mist. He wondered if it had something to do with how resilient or strong the soul had been in life, or how much they wanted to interact with people.
“Aizling....I wnat you to remain with me, at all times. It is very important. Is that alright?”  

dragontamer363
Crew

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 12:50 pm
[here's beelio]

Quote:
Gaianame: dragontamer363
Name: Beelio
Race: archdemon [but Not a seraphim]
Age (& how old they look): Beelio was created soon after the first 4 seraphim archangels. So he’s somewhere around 2billion years old or less.
Apearance: I need to draw a picture of just Beelio. But you can check out a sketch of him here: http://dragontamer363.deviantart.com/art/Demon-Re-Design-sketchs-97540305 - beelio is the long-necked beastie who’s stomach turns into a mouth XD
Basically he is like a black shadow with flesh form - a long beast-like emaciated creature who has no facial features but a nostril-less muzzle and yellow glowing eyes. His long serpentine neck joins onto a fragile looking body which in turn joins into spectral tendrils. His mouth resides in his stomach, but can rarely ever be seen and is without join. When it is seen, it is a gaping insectile maw with rows of teeth and a long tongue. He has small underdeveloped almost-skeletol bird-wings. His arms and fingers (like hsi nec) are very long and thin - almost skeletol. His skin is black and stretched over his skeletol frame, and is cold and clammy and smooth.
His appearance has leant him such nicknames by mortals as ‘snatcher’

Occupation: Satan’s Advisor in Hell, and Lead Collector of Souls
Weapons(?): His own body. His mouth is huge and can devour a creature. His fingers seem to grow very hard and can skewer a creature right through it’s body. His emaciated frame belies great strength.
Skills: Beelio is a demon that resides in darkness and shadows. And shadowed area acts as a teleportation device, so he can moved between any shadow in the world. He must always be attached to a shadow in some way, which is what the tendrils of his lower body are for - often stretching out into shadows like the root of a tree. He can harm mortals psychologically by stabbing or harming their shadows [if you’ve ever seen the shadow creature in vampire hunterD:bloodlust that’s a pretty good reference]. His main skills, however, are his leadership skills, his great intelligence, and his ability to drag souls down into Hell. Beelio - even in heaven- maintained a great netowkr of people to gain information, and was seen as a ‘go to’ guy, able to organise thinsg ina snap. In Hell this is moreso, and so he seems to know a hell of a lot about almost everyone, and knows how to manipulate them.
Religion: God-beliver, Satan-worshipper
Personality: Beelio is an evil manipulative b*****d, to put it simply. Cold, and out for his own power and sick enjoyment, he will destroy anyone who gets in his way. He facilitates his life by getting as close to Satan as possible, and has been rewarded with power and prestiege accordingly. He demands respect, enjoys the pain and humiliation of others, and wishes to destroy god’s creation form the inside out. In many respects he is eviller than satan, for his motives are darker and more complex. He knows how to keep his cards to his chest, and seems to be able to gather impressive information from countless sources. In short he is a demonic personification of a totalitarian secret police officer in mental outlook and behaviour. He wants to gain as many souls as he can to bring bac to hell and change into demons, and he delights in any good souls he can ensnare and steal. He has a long-seated and deep hatred of Adam, and is frustrated that Satan refuses to kill the meddling & do-gooding fallen angel off simply ebcaus ehe is his brother. So he usually is the one behind most of the horrific things that happen to Adam in Hell. He believes that humans should suffer as much as possible, and loves it when they are tricked into securing their own damnation. He always gets what he wants and despises losing. He dreams of one day usurping Satan and ruling Hell, and bringing about the destruction of Heaven. While he hates mortals, he does not wish to kill them all, but wishes to enslave them.
Bio: Beelio was integral to the War In Heaven working. His intelligence and skills allowed Satan to persuade 1/3 of the angels of heaven to rebel without allowing the higher-up angels to now about it until it was too late. When they were cast into hell, Satan recognised Beelio’s loyalty and achievements and - having already given the viceroy status to Mestopheles- cast Beelio in the esteemed position of his head advisor. Immediately Beelio recognised Hell as a new opportunity to gain all the power and respect he never truly had in heaven, and brutally made sure that his position in power remained. He despised humans and angels even more so, and over time his perversion cruelty grew. When he was one of the few demons granted with the power to go to earth for very limited amounts of time as ‘soul collector’ he swiftly established himself s their leader. He works tirelessly for Satan, and spends much of his time trying to hinder adam’s attempts at saving souls - taking great delight in those he can ensnare and drag back to the pits of hell.
Other: he marked the soul Aisling to be his bride in hell, and he will do anything to get her.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 12:55 pm
"....Aisling....help....try...."

Aisling had still not fully recovered all her energies but summoned what strength she had. Aisling frowned when she was unable to give Adam an actual "helping hand" but used what energies she could. She ended up trying a create an "uplifting wind" to help Adam up.

"......stay.....all times.....with Adam......always......," Aisling seemed confused by his words as if she had never considered leaving him. "...Aisling....stay...with you....." She looked at Adam with childlike eyes.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 1:05 pm
“Thankyou.” Adam said, both to the wind that assisted him to his feet and the way she put so much faith in him.
He sighed and found his way to the wall, supporting his weight on it. The worst of his bulletwounds were still healing, but the smaller ones had healed and his could feel the strength gradually returning to hsi aching muscles. Slowly but surely the skin on his bat-like wings began to knit themselves back to together and regenerate. It was like an endless cycle of death and rebirth to him. He would be harmed, beaten down, and then would have to rise up again he had no choice in either of the matters. But his times of almost suicidal despair usually faded to a sense of being blessed that he was still alive. It was moreso when he was on earth - it was beautiful here and he knew there was a reason God had chosen him as the Grim reaper.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 1:18 pm
[ok were are we]  

Red Groovy Kroovy

3,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Profitable 100

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 1:18 pm
"....help....try....," Aisling repeated these words.

She examined Adam's condition, ".....worried....pain....." Aisling reached out to one of Adam's wounds and tried to numb the pain with her chilled touch. "...help?..."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 1:22 pm
((oh-boy.....Beelio sounds like he'll be a fun character for you when he comes into play, DT.))  

0Moon_Maiden0

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 1:26 pm
Dot Hack IYOTEN
[ok were are we]

((You and the others are pretty much in the same place I think.

DT's "Adam" and my new character have just been conversing back at the mansion grounds as you guys flew off to Nave.))  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games