Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Let me be Your Rose-Ouran Host Club-Needs Tamaki Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Priestess Hanajima

Agile Seeker

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 3:02 pm

He laughed, "I am, I'm cleaning his stall and was gunna taking him for a ride in a bit." He watched the big horse trot into the barn and nudge him with his huge head. "He knows I'm talking to you." Tamaki reached up and petted mouses huge head. "He misses you as much as I do." Tamaki fished a carrot out of his pocket and smiled when Mouse nipped it out of his hand. "whats the grand news princess? Your coming riding with me again?"
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 3:29 pm

" hmm maybe, but lets jsut say...i'm yours..till death do we part "s he said the last part softly and fully of joy as she lay back in the plush bed. She smiled at the ceiling estatic as cold be.

Saera of the Ninja

Priestess Hanajima

Agile Seeker

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 3:50 pm

He was speachless and on the other line she could hear a hand asking him if he was ok and there was just laughter when tamaki just blinked and couldn't find the words. "I had alot to say but it all just..." there was a grin in his voice, an exciment to it. "Oh wow... I did think that I woud... I thought... Oh god." He laughed rich and happy. "When can I see you?"
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 4:08 pm

" as soon as you want 's he said sititng up. She noticed she didnt have nice clothes on or anything, jsut sweats and a tee shirt." s**t i'm gonna have to get dressed for you..but seriously whenever youw ant i'm here at home, Kyo's gone to class, Papa's working on something for work, and mother is sewing in the living room watching TV "

Saera of the Ninja

Priestess Hanajima

Agile Seeker

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 4:54 pm

"Have I never told you you look good in anything. i don't care what you wear you'll always be beautiful to me." He looked around. His job was half finished and he needed to finish it. "Lets see, I need to finish up cleaning here and then I'll be over if you like."
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 5:00 pm

" i'd more than like it 's he said chuckling."a nd trust me i look horrible..just get over whenever you're ready "s he said." Until later Tamaki..."s he blew a kiss sound at the phone and hung up.

Saera of the Ninja

Priestess Hanajima

Agile Seeker

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 5:10 pm

he let out a whoot when the phone hung up and sighed. Was it even possible for him to feel more love than this? "come on boys, lets finish." he did his work while whistling a tune.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 6:53 pm

She stood and went into her closet. It had the ghastly dresses from school, then all her uniforms from boarding school in England, then the Private Academy in France's uniform. Then all her good clothes. she smiled pulling a few things down. She slipped into a day dress that hung off her shoulders as was her Aunt hitachiin's design. It was very 'in' and hung to about her knee. it accented her eyes as the green sparkled from the green eyes to the teal green dress. She spun a moment liking how the skirt felt and slipped on matching black kitten heels. she stepped out and grabbed her things to wait for him in the foyer of her house.

Saera of the Ninja

Priestess Hanajima

Agile Seeker

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 7:04 pm

He looked like a cowboy when he knocked on her door. His light blue genes were a fitting and the t shirt was slightly tight outlining his muscular chest. As saw her he scooped her up and spun grinning up at her. "You look wonderful." he set her down brushing his hand over her cheek.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 7:08 pm

She giggled and held to his shoulders. " and you look like someone who's about to go do some hard work or already has 'S he smiled at his touch and gently kissed his lips." mm my father reach your grandmoher yet / "s he asked softly looking up at him.

Saera of the Ninja

Priestess Hanajima

Agile Seeker

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 7:21 pm

I laughed. "I didn't stay in long enuogh to find out if she knows. She will soon I'm sure. I was so excited I had to see you." His eyes were bright and depthless and his smile stretched from ear to ear.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 7:24 pm

" you're so easy to please my dear "s he said pressing her forehead to his and smilinga t him. She jumped a bit out of his arms and stood on the ground looking up." so what do you like to do besides things with Mouse ?"

Saera of the Ninja

Priestess Hanajima

Agile Seeker

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 7:38 pm

"Hmm. I like to read and play the piano or guitar. I like music and taking pictures. I enjoy being outside." He brough her hand to his lips. "what do you like to do?"
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 8:47 am

" well i also like to read and play piano, now i also play violin. I'm an artist mostly though, i paint, draw, those things mostly. I like to be outside and paint scenes that i see " she said using his hand to pull herself closer to him. " what do you plan to tell the girls at the host club ? " she asked softly.

Saera of the Ninja

Priestess Hanajima

Agile Seeker

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 4:49 pm

"The truth, that I have found my heart, the perfect person for me. I'll likely lose alot of my customers but were graduating this year and you're all I need. I might start training another to take my place. Mori or honey will likely take my place as head of the host club. Perhaps the twins. That would be interesting." He smiled. "Is that ok with you?"
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff