Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
Wonderland Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ruggaboo

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 7:55 pm
Malice was about to do horrible things to the prince, but he disappeared before she could. Malice looked up at March and blushed, “Why did you do that in front of all those people?”
He looked at her, “I’m sorry I shouldn’t have, I just couldn’t help myself, I bet you didn’t even like it. Or me.” He added under his breath.
Malice gasped, “No you see, I-I-I, I loved it, along with you.” That being said, she turned on her heal and walked toward the south gate.
“No wait, for just a minuet. Did you say you love me?”
“Ya, I’ve admired ever since the first time I saw you.” She blushed.
March Took her shoulders and pulled her in for a hug, “Same here, the Bad thing is, I’m like 300 years older than you, and Father Time never forgave me and your father for the things we said.” He looked down into her eyes and lightly kissed her.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 2:21 pm
Torren sighed, so much for his plan of annoying Christine, oh well, "Follow me." he said, walking through a few hallways and up a flight of stairs that led to the roof.Alice followed, looking at the strange, almost velvety walls and the dizzying floor designs.  

Shaylaya

2,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Saphirewolf7

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 7:56 pm
"Im just curious here so can I ask something? What is this Dark Kings weakness?" she asked hoping there was an answer.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:05 pm
"Weakness you say?
Maybe I know, says I.
I'll trade you;
'eye for an eye'"

The Cheshire cat, per usual, appeared out of nowhere at a random time and in a random place, to share a twisted and riddled wording with some lost and weary travelers.  

TY Charns
Crew

Saphirewolf7

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 8:14 pm
Christine looked at the cat in confusion. "Eye for an eye? What would you want in return?" she asked him.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 9:53 pm
Torren sighed irratatedly, "Don't bother," he grumbled, "the only thing that creature ever does is speak riddles, you never get a straight answer. The Dark King, no is really sure of his weakness, except some." he continued eyeing the Chesire Cat suspiciously. Alice looked around, you could see everywhere within ten miles of the post from where they were. In the distance she could see a small row of dots on the south horizon. "What are those?" she said curiously, pointing to the south. Torren looked at the dots, "Dark King troops." he said tensely, he turned to the cat, "Mind telling me whether robot or living?" he said, not expecting the cat to tell him.  

Shaylaya

2,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Saphirewolf7

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:22 pm
Christine copied Torren irritated sigh. "Dont bother. He only answers in riddles." she said mocking him with a smirk. "Lets just take care of them. I can always just imagine them all disabled anyways right?" she asked. She used the word 'disabled' because she truly hoped she wouldnt have to kill someone unless it was an emergency.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:48 pm
"What would you want in return?" Christine asked of the cat.
"Oh, I'm sure you'll think of something worth giving up to know what I know. Though as I already know, I needn't give up anything."
Smiling smuggly, the feline went about grooming his paws as the trio continued talking around him.
At the mention of 'disabling' the tiny dots in the distance, one of the cat's ears twitched slightly, but otherwise the cat acted as if nothing had happened, and began to use it's tongue to reach in between it's toes.  

TY Charns
Crew

Shaylaya

2,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 6:02 pm
"That isn't as easy as you may think." Torren said to Christine, "The Dark King has...well, found a sheild against your kind of power, the reason we know this is because there are some like you, only their power is not as concentrated. The whole prophecay of Alice the Great was not because of your power, but because there is something special about your family that leads Wonderland to victory, your great-grandmother opened the portal between our lands, your grandmother ended a horrible disease that ravaged our land, your mother and aunt brought a very special gift to this world, among doing other things." he continued with passion in his voice. "Oh." Alice said quietly.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:23 am
"Wow." Christine murmured thoughtfully. "We have quite a family legacy to live up to dont we Alice?" she asked smiling half joking half burdened. She had not realized had important their job was in this world.  

Saphirewolf7

Shaylaya

2,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:55 am
Torren smiled, "You two have nothing to be worried about, it comes naturally, just you presence seems to strengthen our soldiers." he said, a hint of adoration in his voice. Alice nodded, her eyes vacant, she was deep in thought now, the small dots on the horizon were growing larger, three full squadrons of Dark King soldiers.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 4:13 pm
Christine gave a shaky breath. "Well then lets not disapoint them shall we?" she said with a nervous smile. "What do you need us to do Torren?" she asked knowing he had more experience with warfare.  

Saphirewolf7

ruggaboo

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:53 pm
Mal looked up into his eyes, “We better go get the girls and Cheshire, I’ve got a new riddle for him.” She smirked. Looking to the distance and seeing the damned robots, she imagined them all on the ground in a heap of scrap titalium, a much used metal in wonderland; she noticed a few seconds the image in her head became real. They had become a heap of titalium, “Wholly mother grey.” She said in excitement. As she ran towards the heap, March following behind her.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 4:06 pm
(uh becca i know u probably didnt read this but these robots were designed with a resilience to direct imagination. so what you did was kinda not possible... neutral )  

Saphirewolf7

Shaylaya

2,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:39 pm
(MWAHAHAH! I'm so evil... twisted ) Torren looked at Christine for a moment, "You're asking MY opinion?" he said in sarcastic disbelief, "Well, my plan was to take the soldiers through the swaplands which will cover us and give us a chance to surprise them.""Fine idea my lord!" White Rabbit exclaimed, appearing almost out of thin air, he took a look at his pocket watch, "And it seems as though we have just enough time to round up the soldiers too."Torren grinned, "Ahhh, yes, my favorite part." he said happily, turning to Alice, "Would you like to call them?" he asked, sounding like a giddy child.Alice lifted an eyebrow, "How exactly would I do that?" she asked, a bit confused. Torren pulled a long silver horn from his pocket, "Here, blow this horn, and it will call the soldiers." he said.Alice took the horn gently and brought it to her lips, blowing tentatively on it, a large, brassy sound escaped from the instrument, and almost immediately two squadrons of soldiers marched onto the roof.  
*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff