Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Gaia - the next generation - highschool/zomg! Av rp [lol] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

*ding ding!*
  school's in!
View Results

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 9:52 pm
Sure enough, just as Faust had predicted there was his mother, Moon-a black and white centaur.....galloping at full speed around the gnomes and herding them together. With one attack of her Dervish ring she wiped them out. She looked around to check for any that may of escaped, and when she decided all was clear she realized that some students were watching from the window.
She smiled nervously and waved goodbye. A teacher approached and Moon appeared to be apologizing for the disturbance.

Faust sunk down in his seat and mumbled something.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 9:53 pm
Nero looked at the boy.
"Hey, you're that guy from earlier." She smiled.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

Red Groovy Kroovy

3,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 10:58 pm
Iyoten said
"yeh"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 6:54 am
[did i? haha looks like I had Lilith on the brain XD]

Inana moved over to the window at the sound of Gnomes, he scythe already armed. while she had the rings she still liked to be traditional with ehr weapons. She smield as moon sorte dout teh Gnomes and retruned to her desk, placing the scythe on the desk with a heavy 'thunk'.
"Well that was simple. Class, if you'd care to pay attention."

Lamia looked over at faust with a smile.
"your mum rocks."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 7:12 am
Faust shot up in his seat-his face still showed signs of emberressment by his mother's show.

"Oh.....heheh," Faust replied. "T-thanks....I'm sure she love to take you along during one of her patrols....if....if you wanted....." Faust's face remained red as he turned his attention back to the teacher.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 7:29 am
Lamia grinned.
"Really?! I'd love that - I've always wanted to patrol and stuff." a little self concious of how enthusiastic she wa sbeing she coughed and rubbed the bac fo her head. "I mean, I like fighting, you know?"  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 7:35 am
Faust's ears perked up at Lamia's words. He smiled slightly, "I...I know." He began jotting down notes from the lesson again.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 7:41 am
"Kicking Animated butt is fun." Lamia continued, scribbling down notes. her mother was going on about the vampire battle and had side tracked to a history fo teh Von helsons. this perked up Lamia's interest and she finally started to listen properly.

"Of course, it is naive fo us to assume that the only vampiric house is the Von Helsons." Inana said, her voice somewhat forcibly detached. "The whole nature of the conflict stems from many many years of internal vampiric conflict. In fact in Gaia there are said fo be 14 seperate vampire aristcratic houses, of which the Von Helsons were, until recently, the most powerful. Can anyone tell me the names of any of the other Houses?" she asked.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 7:48 am
Faust paused a moment. He didn't know much about other vampire clans. He glanced to Lamia and the new boy, Iyoten, to see if they would answer.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 8:00 am
Elsewhere in the town of Batron.....

Moon cantered back to the south gate. She would be smacking a few heads when she returned. "They call themselves guards...the nerve-all they do is stand around and send others to do their work," she mumbled to herself. Moon then sighed, "At least no one got hurt."  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 8:02 am
Lamia regarde her motehr with interest and slight trepidition. She knew of one other house, but she knew damn well that her mother didn't want her to now about it. a little rooting around in her mum's study, and the piecing together of many short conversations between them had provided that information.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 8:15 am
Sunako smiled and then spoke with sarcastic voice “I could name them for you, but I don’t want to be involved in some problem you know” She then sat back and smiled. “You better teach them the necessary because you can get a head shorter if you give them wrong information.” She looked at the teacher “Are you happy with the answer or shall I continue “She said sarcastic  

Izno

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 8:20 am
"Oh, please continue" Inana said cooly, cocking an eyebrow witha small smirk. Sunako was a notoriously cocky young girl who she had had a lot to teacher-student arguments with last year, and she enjyed her 'contributions' if only for entertainment value.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 8:32 am
“I could but you will lose your job if I start to study them.” She smiled “Go ahead with your knowledge because they hired you and not me” She then sat down relaxing  

Izno

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 8:38 am
Faust glanced between Sunako and the teacher nervously.  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff