Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Chatterbox
Dreams Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Epitaph_Dawn

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:10 am
XxGrieverxX
I sadly haven't even seen Trilogy. ._.

The water droplet thins in the myst springs? Oh god, I can't remember what they're called. xD I think one was called Grandpa, but I dunno. Both were creepy in Jap and English. D: "Sayonara!"

I loved the waterdrops XD Mainly cause i'd greet my friends the same way the drops would greet Kite....Fufufufu....They were freaked out by me for weeks.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:07 am
Epitaph_Dawn
XxGrieverxX

The water droplet thins in the myst springs? Oh god, I can't remember what they're called. xD I think one was called Grandpa, but I dunno. Both were creepy in Jap and English. D: "Sayonara!"

I loved the waterdrops XD Mainly cause i'd greet my friends the same way the drops would greet Kite....Fufufufu....They were freaked out by me for weeks.

XD. My friends know a little bit about .hack (what I've told them and forced them to watch. One of my friends made a deal with me: I watch the first episode of Tsubasa and she'd watch the first episode of .hack//SIGN. So I did) and I doubt that anything I do would freak them out. They're used to me. v v"  

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:12 am
Epitaph_Dawn
@Darkly Its becase i'm somehow mentally warping everyone to change topics >3

Zelkova and Endrance weren't even in trilogy D< That pissed me off....I love those two....(-flails with rage-) I didn't get a chance to poke fun at the 'making his moves on haseo' comments Endrance makes all the time. I started laughing rlly bad at the end of the movie. I've been tempted to take a screenshot of Those tow holding hands and be all, like, SEE ITS CANON.
.....has anyone here seen the .hack stepmania videos on youtube....?

Well, with Endrance, thank goodness. Wait, but Trilogy's in Japanese, so DX. If it was English, I'd be glad he wasn't in it. His English voice makes me cringe. But hi Japanese voice is Mitsuki Saiga, so that would be fine. And I've seen some of the stepmania videos.
Also, even the topics that you haven't posted in but I have get off topic, so I think it's my fault DX.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 1:54 pm
Darkly_Doomed
Epitaph_Dawn

Zelkova and Endrance weren't even in trilogy D< That pissed me off....I love those two....(-flails with rage-) I didn't get a chance to poke fun at the 'making his moves on haseo' comments Endrance makes all the time. I started laughing rlly bad at the end of the movie. I've been tempted to take a screenshot of Those tow holding hands and be all, like, SEE ITS CANON.

Well, with Endrance, thank goodness. Wait, but Trilogy's in Japanese, so DX. If it was English, I'd be glad he wasn't in it. His English voice makes me cringe. But hi Japanese voice is Mitsuki Saiga, so that would be fine. And I've seen some of the stepmania videos.
Also, even the topics that you haven't posted in but I have get off topic, so I think it's my fault DX.

XD no its not. Just cause something reminds you of something else, and you can't resist mentioning it :3 I've done it a lot on other websites XD
I love Endrance's clingy/stalkerish personality <3 Its completes him~ The only thing that really connects Endrance and the almighty Elk together is the fact that he mentioned Mia and was quite...um...Obsessive over her? xd I dunno how to word it  

Epitaph_Dawn

Epitaph_Dawn

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 1:56 pm
Darkly_Doomed
Epitaph_Dawn
XxGrieverxX

XD. My friends know a little bit about .hack (what I've told them and forced them to watch. One of my friends made a deal with me: I watch the first episode of Tsubasa and she'd watch the first episode of .hack//SIGN. So I did) and I doubt that anything I do would freak them out. They're used to me. v v"

It was only recently my friends learned about the almighty .hack, even though i'm playing it everytime they walk into my room to talk/hang out XD I remember a time where i was in the middle of The Ovan fight....They walked in, and i was just about to beat Ovan. They yelled in my ear, caused me to jump, turn around, and while i wasn't looking, Ovan killed me >U I was angry with them for a week! DDD:  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:18 pm
Epitaph_Dawn
Darkly_Doomed
Epitaph_Dawn

XD no its not. Just cause something reminds you of something else, and you can't resist mentioning it :3 I've done it a lot on other websites XD
I love Endrance's clingy/stalkerish personality <3 Its completes him~ The only thing that really connects Endrance and the almighty Elk together is the fact that he mentioned Mia and was quite...um...Obsessive over her? xd I dunno how to word it

Sorry, but I just find Endrance creepy. If they had chosen a different English voice for him, I'd be fine, but no, they had to choose that Liam guy and make me shudder every time I hear him. Yeah, but Endrance and Elk seem kind of similar, as both are kind of obsessive, addicted to online games, and possessive. And they have the same eye and hair colors.
But you know what annoys me? When I look up "Tsukasa" and pictures of Elk come up. They're completely different! It offends me!  

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:20 pm
Epitaph_Dawn
Darkly_Doomed
Epitaph_Dawn
XxGrieverxX

It was only recently my friends learned about the almighty .hack, even though i'm playing it everytime they walk into my room to talk/hang out XD I remember a time where i was in the middle of The Ovan fight....They walked in, and i was just about to beat Ovan. They yelled in my ear, caused me to jump, turn around, and while i wasn't looking, Ovan killed me >U I was angry with them for a week! DDD:

Ovan took me multiple tries to beat. Wait, would that be volume 2 fight or 3? My friends know I'm obsessed with it because I'll end up going on rants about it. Because it is awesome. Above awesome. Above almighty, even.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:15 pm
Darkly_Doomed
Epitaph_Dawn
Darkly_Doomed
Epitaph_Dawn

Sorry, but I just find Endrance creepy. If they had chosen a different English voice for him, I'd be fine, but no, they had to choose that Liam guy and make me shudder every time I hear him. Yeah, but Endrance and Elk seem kind of similar, as both are kind of obsessive, addicted to online games, and possessive. And they have the same eye and hair colors.
But you know what annoys me? When I look up "Tsukasa" and pictures of Elk come up. They're completely different! It offends me!

D: I know. Its sucks. Like, today, i wanted to find some pictures of Tsukasa on goggle, and SOME OF THE PICTURES WERE OF ELK. WTF MAN. I kept going, thats isn't Tsukasa, thats Elk....
Then i just stopped looking all together, cause i got sick of looking at wrongly placed pictures of Elk.  

Epitaph_Dawn

Epitaph_Dawn

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:17 pm
Darkly_Doomed
Epitaph_Dawn
Darkly_Doomed
Epitaph_Dawn
XxGrieverxX

Ovan took me multiple tries to beat. Wait, would that be volume 2 fight or 3? My friends know I'm obsessed with it because I'll end up going on rants about it. Because it is awesome. Above awesome. Above almighty, even.

It above godly, man, above godly....
We should make a religion for .hack XD EVERY SUNDAY, YOU MUST PLAY ONE OF THE .HACK GAMES. >U
That'd be awesome 8D I'd sign up for that thing ANYTIME.
I really can't remember which fight anymore...I just remember it was an Ovan fight...Damn you Ovan, you're just waaay too strong U<  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:00 am
Epitaph_Dawn
Darkly_Doomed
Epitaph_Dawn
Darkly_Doomed
Epitaph_Dawn

D: I know. Its sucks. Like, today, i wanted to find some pictures of Tsukasa on goggle, and SOME OF THE PICTURES WERE OF ELK. WTF MAN. I kept going, thats isn't Tsukasa, thats Elk....
Then i just stopped looking all together, cause i got sick of looking at wrongly placed pictures of Elk.

I know! >< It's so annoying! And it's insulting to Tsukasa to be considered Elk! They're completely different! And it's also really frustrating to see the Elk figurines that are filed under Tsukasa because Tsukasa doesn't have a figurine. There should be a figurine Tsukasa, but no, there isn't.  

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:04 am
Epitaph_Dawn
Darkly_Doomed
Epitaph_Dawn
Darkly_Doomed
Epitaph_Dawn
XxGrieverxX

We should make a religion for .hack XD EVERY SUNDAY, YOU MUST PLAY ONE OF THE .HACK GAMES. >U
I really can't remember which fight anymore...I just remember it was an Ovan fight...Damn you Ovan, you're just waaay too strong U<

Well, what type of area was it in? What was the pattern of the battle?
XD .hack probably can't be a religion, it's more like a cult. Mainly because I doubt 1 million people would join :< Sign up? I'd probably lead the .hack revolution! To arms, cosplayers, to arms! Equip your weapons and get your healing potions! Health Clerics, Wavemasters, Shadow Warlocks, prepare your spells! Today there shall be blood shed!
The battle would rage on for as many hours as it took to complete all seven games. The winners would stand on a pile of enemies, flag billowing proudly in the wind. It would be the day the world stood still.
XD  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:51 am
Darkly_Doomed
Epitaph_Dawn
Darkly_Doomed
Epitaph_Dawn
Darkly_Doomed
Epitaph_Dawn

I know! >< It's so annoying! And it's insulting to Tsukasa to be considered Elk! They're completely different! And it's also really frustrating to see the Elk figurines that are filed under Tsukasa because Tsukasa doesn't have a figurine. There should be a figurine Tsukasa, but no, there isn't.

whaaaaat?! How dare they?! D< They're insulting our intellegence! Freaking psychopaths...-mutters under he rbreath for a few minutes- They suck >U  

Epitaph_Dawn

Epitaph_Dawn

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:54 am
Darkly_Doomed
Epitaph_Dawn
Darkly_Doomed
Epitaph_Dawn
Darkly_Doomed

XD .hack probably can't be a religion, it's more like a cult. Mainly because I doubt 1 million people would join :< Sign up? I'd probably lead the .hack revolution! To arms, cosplayers, to arms! Equip your weapons and get your healing potions! Health Clerics, Wavemasters, Shadow Warlocks, prepare your spells! Today there shall be blood shed!
The battle would rage on for as many hours as it took to complete all seven games. The winners would stand on a pile of enemies, flag billowing proudly in the wind. It would be the day the world stood still.
XD

YES. it would. ...I might be able to get a million people to join, if i can get .hack to infect everyone in my school >D
The layout...Umh, i think the area was all white, like that area Aina was in...The creator's room, i think. -bites her lip- Thats about all i remember besides it being an Ovan fight XD  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 6:18 pm
Epitaph_Dawn
Darkly_Doomed
Epitaph_Dawn
Darkly_Doomed
Epitaph_Dawn

whaaaaat?! How dare they?! D< They're insulting our intellegence! Freaking psychopaths...-mutters under he rbreath for a few minutes- They suck >U

*nods head in agreement*  

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 6:21 pm
Epitaph_Dawn
Darkly_Doomed
Epitaph_Dawn
Darkly_Doomed
Epitaph_Dawn
Darkly_Doomed

XD

YES. it would. ...I might be able to get a million people to join, if i can get .hack to infect everyone in my school >D
The layout...Umh, i think the area was all white, like that area Aina was in...The creator's room, i think. -bites her lip- Thats about all i remember besides it being an Ovan fight XD

All white room? It was volume three then. Volume two's fight took place in a lost ground, where you had to go through the dungeon, then go through the outer dungeon, and press R1 at the static thing to get there. At least, I think that's how it went. Either that, or there was a save point and a warp point at the end of the dungeon.
The vast majority of my school would totally reject .hack. I was mocked for my liking it. They said they weren't mocking me, but I know they were. I'm not an idiot, unlike them.  
Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff