Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
'Mortal Engines' rp ~{steampunk/futuristic} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

rp?
  hell yes!
  no way!
  maybe...
View Results

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 5:22 pm
Charlotte hopped to the rear hatch and looked inside.
"May I?" She turned to Lan and asked.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 5:57 pm
"Sure just watch out for the cargo. Oh try not to touch any red buttons or triggers. I kinda found out the hard way." Lan said with a nod.  

Andy _1134

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 6:33 pm
"Alright." Charlotte climbed into the ship and looked around in awe. She noticed the buttons and triggers that Lan had mentioned.
"So what do they do?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:55 pm
"Well if I turned on the ship it would activate the weapon's, and put a hole clean through sevral air ships and that wall. It uses magneticly accelrated rounds which means it goes extreamly fast." Lan said with a smile.  

Andy _1134

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:26 pm
Charlotte looked at the swtiches and buttons a bit more nervously.
"Wow, that's strong. I've never heard of any old weaponry that strong, is it old or retrofitted to fit this ship?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:01 pm
"Well the ship was used during the last war. Its main weapons were damaged but I was able to patch'em up. so its kinda both." Lan said as he walked to the left side. "There are 1 main gun and 4 gun stations. the MAG is the main gun the other stations are rapid fire machine gun. The MAG use's these rounds." Lan said as he lifted the 10 pound round from the crate. He set it down and taped it. "Its pretty heavy. Now the Machine gun station use's these." Lan said as he pulled out a 4'in bullet. "The machine guns are on auto. so they fire when the crosshair turns red. If I had a crew they would operate the guns."  

Andy _1134

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:33 pm
"I see...." Charlotte looked over the guns and ammo and wondered what it'd be like to be a part of a ship crew.
"It sounds so exciting but how often do you actually get attacked?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:40 pm
"A few times when Mugger's hear I have some rare cargo." Lan said with a smile.  

Andy _1134

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:58 pm
"But how often do you carry rare cargo?" Charlotte inquired and continued examining the inside of the ship.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 8:15 am
"Well how often do people need something fast. Im used mainly for quick drop off's. once I was asked to drop off troops during a mission. Then anthor time I had to deliver food supplies to a city uder seige." So often enough to have to have the gun fixed but not enough to make me quit." Lan said as he put the shell into the gun.  

Andy _1134

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:36 pm
Charlotte looked at Lan curiously.
"I see," She chuckled, "What's that for?" She nodded towards the gun Lan had just put the shell into.
"Am I a threat?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:37 pm
"Oh no its just why put it back when you can be ready if a threat dose happen by." Lan said with a smile.  

Andy _1134

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:46 pm
"Makes enough sense."
Charlotte nodded.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:42 am
"Okay so this is the cargo bay" Near the fron is a lader that leads up to the cockpit and through that door is the crew quaters, and bathrooms.  

Andy _1134

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:31 am
Charlotte walked to the front where she could see the ladder and looked up.
"Can I go up there?" She asked Lan and pointed up into the cockpit.  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff