Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fluffy Guild of Doom

Back to Guilds

Often imitated, never duplicated 

Tags: Random, Awesome, Epic, Poll, Gold 

Reply Live, guild! LIIIIIIIIIIVE!!!
Someone is imatating us! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did anyone else know? And were we shocked?
  Yes...I ignore the imitation.
  No!! I am shocked that we have been plagerized.
  You is silly for calling this to attention...*slaps you with fish*
View Results

debijay

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:02 pm
i just wanna bring you down so badly
i trip over everything you say
in the worst way

eh, their pathetic imitation of a guild wouldn't last anyways. their obviously choosing not to acknowledge us, so let them be. they can all just be wannabe's together xD

or we can all go over there and attack them in an organised manner! ninja
could be fun :3

im gonna make damn sure
that you cant ever leave
no you wont ever get too far from me
you wont ever get too far from me

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:03 pm
It feels like the members of our Guild are starting to get more.. I guess you would say Guild-patriotic ever since this happened? XD Like we're all joining as one so to speak.. Makes me think of 300 XD
TONIGHT, WE DINE IN HELL!!
XD whoo I needs sleep.

M i n a k o
Crew

debijay

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:14 pm
i trip over everything you say
in the worst way

hellz yeah
we jump on every opportunity to spread our doom!!!

haha, 300 minus the skirts and chest-plates xP

which reminds me...sugar break!
i take my sugar with coffee and cram
@______@

im gonna make damn sure
that you cant ever leave
no you wont ever get too far from me
you wont ever get too far from me

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:20 pm
I am this -- close to posting in reply to Dreamy. As for Serenity I just want to tell her to stick it for it was research that brought their guild to our attention.

Actually I think what I have in my head to say isn't all that terrible.  

Virro

Shirtless Genius

6,250 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100

crazy_mongoose
Crew

Dapper Fatcat

4,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:21 pm
@Virro: I know I know... Mods are handling the best way we can... If everyone else gangs up, she's just going to resist more.

I should post the PM conversation I had with her (more like myself) which she has yet to respond to.
Read and ask me if you can understand what I'm trying to say and what i'm getting at please. I think I may have confused her. xd

crazy_mongoose
Dreamy PrincessSerenity
crazy_mongoose
Dreamy PrincessSerenity
crazy_mongoose
Good day.
I'm a crew member for Fluffy Guild of Doom, currently under the name FGoD: Check out our Battle Clan!, on the pure base of promoting our battle clan, and the little issue of your guild having the same name. I have come to the understanding that a few of our guild members are invading your guild and somewhat harassing your members.
I personally am not asking you to close down your guild or anything of the sort. All my guildmates and I are asking is a simple name change. We've been in the guild since December 2005, and had the name since early 2006. And it was just changed recently for reasons I've already stated.
I would like to come to an agreement and understanding concerning this issue. I would recommend addressing our Captain (Satanic Kitten [sic]), however she does not accept anonymous PMs, and our Vice Captains (Tai Takahashi and Rabid Bagel Cow Thing [sic]) may not be readily available.
Please reply, and we'll talk.

ok I'm listening!
... Well... I would have liked to hear your suggestions and opinions on the subject matter... for starters...

ok... well I... umm.... I just want to keep our same name without all of this racket!

That's another thing. None of this is going to stop if you don't change your name. That's ALL we are asking. All this commotion is because we, all 16673 of us, feel somewhat alienated and violated because that name belongs to us. We don't care if you stole it, just saw it once and threw it in the back of your head and brought it back because you thought it was cool but didn't know if it was a guild you saw here or not or anything. We don't care. All we want is our name back. And I can understand where you are coming from, but you only have 19 members... and 3-4 of them belong to my guild. So that leaves you with 16 people at most.
I'm aware that Minako had PM'd you previously and suggested a merger, such as your people, without argument or hassle join us. (Leader accepts everyone anyways)
All you need to do is come up with a different name.
Think of it this way.
What if let's say... you had that name first.
And two years down the road you just wanted to promote, let's say, some new feature you all have. And so that causes a slight name change.
Then later you find out you can't switch your name back because someone took it from you?
Would you do the same as us and ask for a change?
How would you feel if the other people didn't comply?

Let's just be mature about this and solve this as quickly as we can so we won't bother each other anymore.
If you need help with a name, I can ask my fellow guildmates to throw suggestions your way if you want.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:26 pm
Actually one of the guild members joined the wrong guild, which I pmed the person to join ours as ours is the correct one. But I know of this for certain for he's a part of the clan and the clan still has the Fluffy Guild of Doom name on it.

Thus a part of what I have in my head is true. That since we weren't notified of the change that a lot of us still called/considered our guild the Fluffy Guild of Doom.

Anways. I think your pm back to her looks good. You're telling her the truth. That basically we're pissed off and want our name back. That we're trying to be polite about the whole thing.  

Virro

Shirtless Genius

6,250 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100

Virro

Shirtless Genius

6,250 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:30 pm
Crazy_mongoose
Think of it this way.
What if let's say... you had that name first.
And two years down the road you just wanted to promote, let's say, some new feature you all have. And so that causes a slight name change.
Then later you find out you can't switch your name back because someone took it from you?
Would you do the same as us and ask for a change?
How would you feel if the other people didn't comply?

I'd separate this from the majority of the pm like how you have the last bit. Just a space or two in between thoughts. Then Place it all in bold so she can't say she didn't see it.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:32 pm
I already sent it. Like... a long time ago. xd
I'm just wondering if I was confusing, thus haven't received a reply.

User Image  

crazy_mongoose
Crew

Dapper Fatcat

4,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Junior Trader 100

Virro

Shirtless Genius

6,250 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:39 pm
crazy_mongoose
I already sent it. Like... a long time ago. xd
I'm just wondering if I was confusing, thus haven't received a reply.

User Image
Oh. I see. She probably went offline to go and cry about how unfair we're being.

You know I wouldn't doubt it if we have been reported for harassment. If only we could report for imitation without consent. I mean we have had the name since 06.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:49 pm
Ya know despite the outcome of all this, I'm not changing nothing. The Clan keeps it's name as well as the thread I had set up since June. Which was two months before Dreamy's little so-called "call to her friend." The actual clan wasn't established until October but it's not as if I could have set it up earlier due to the fact Open Beta wasn't open until October. I did set up a clan back on the closed beta site but, unfortunately, I can't link it.

Back to the thread: all my banners, all have to do with how Fluffy and full of Doom we are. Heck I'm starting to believe she stole our clan's slogan for the front of her guild. I mean the whole bit about fluffy things not being nice, SOOO US.

FGoDBC slogan
Our slogan is Doom for the purpose of our clan is to look fluffy while bringing doom unto our enemies. We may look cute but looks are often deceiving. n.n
I have never changed the front page of that, nor the name. The only thing I've done is delete one of the old banners.

It's just..everything I own, I have. It's all got our fluffy doom tied to it. The Art of Fluffy Doom. My tank is called Fluffy Fish of Doom.

I know that in the end I will be more determined then ever to continue being random and insane.  

dragonmonkey

Fluffy Glitch

crazy_mongoose
Crew

Dapper Fatcat

4,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:56 pm
Man, i mean, one of my arguments was us 16k strong losing against a measly 17 people?

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:03 am
crazy_mongoose
Man, i mean, one of my arguments was us 16k strong losing against a measly 17 people?

User Image
True, even on a bad inactive day there's always quite a few posts here. Over there it's just the captain & her VC. Kind of sad really but don't get me wrong. I don't pity false ditzy.

15 is old enough to know that it just isn't cute to pretend the world is full of Rainbows and Ponies. Or was it 11? Well even that is still old enough to know the world isn't sweet.

But I say we refrain for anyone else joining, in fact I encourage all who did to quit the guild. & To refrain from posting. That way it will just continue to be the Captain and her VC posting. We can check in from time to time for it's public (Very Public for guests can post).  

dragonmonkey

Fluffy Glitch

crazy_mongoose
Crew

Dapper Fatcat

4,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:17 am
o___O GUESTS CAN POST?!??! ... Bah!

I should have posted something. razz Ryuu went and joined! sheesh...

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:22 am
Her response to my PM from before after I showed her further proof:

Quote:
yes I kinda do feel attacked!!! well anyways can it just be one of you guys! and alsowe had this for a while now!!

._. I'm just going to not bother with her.  

Rabid Bagel Cow Thing
Vice Captain

Dapper Hoarder

8,550 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Unlucky Phoenix

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:28 am
crazy_mongoose
o___O GUESTS CAN POST?!??! ... Bah!

I should have posted something. razz Ryuu went and joined! sheesh...

User Image

It wouldn't let me post without joining. O_o;;
Whoo-hoo, glitches.  
Live, guild! LIIIIIIIIIIVE!!!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out