Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
The Creeping Sleep ~ D&D style fantasy rp Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

As the air grows thick, summer arrives.Spreading fast in the unevitable heat,
  this multiplying destroyer of human meat,with it's sparing few lives.
  Darkening limbs, nowhere to begin.An endless row of soldiers,
  carrying their weapons and kin,have not the force, to make this endin'
  A seriekiller, yet not in prison.The laughter grows silent,
  city dissolving into flames,but never really gone,
  in it's neverending reign.
View Results

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 1:44 pm
"So are you going to deliver his message?" craban asked, his eyebrows knited together in concern. It didn't sound like she had much of a choice.
At her offer of rest he nodded inacceptance- he was glad- and laid down to use her as a pillow. The slight embarassment soon faded away, and he looked up a little blearily at her for her answer.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:00 pm
"I haven't decided on the matter," Orla replied. "In truth part of me believes it to be none of my concern. However another part of me believes that I should not allow other races be caught off guard like my clan was....." Her grew silent-deep in thought for a moment. "I shall think more upon this tomorrow with a clearer mind."

She turned slightly and looked down at Craban. "Rest now," she said gently with a caring expression while she stroked his hair. Then she proceeded to >humm< in hopes of easing the tension aboard the ship.  

0Moon_Maiden0

b10n1cl3k1n6

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:06 pm
[WOOOOW, I've missed all the way from page SIX. Slow down people, please xd ]

Vence busied himself constantly, going back and forth between patients with various burns. Because they were directly related to fire, he could offer some healing abilities, but he was careful. He had never really excelled at Life magic, but more in Chaos and just Fire. A disadvantage on his part if he wanted to help people, but what else could he do? After some time, he sat down, exhausted but satisfied with his labor. More people were walking around, and starting to calm down: they now knew thtey had several skilled warriors on board the ship to protect them.

He didn't like to admit it, but he was extremely powerful overal for his age. His skill was that of an experienced Elven mage, far too much power for him to use at once. He was an outsider among his own race, the curse of being a prodigy. He glanced down at his hands, wondering how had he of all people get this power. He fidgeted with the small ribbon tied to his wrist. After all this time, two years now, it was the only thing that reminded him of a time when he was truly happy. He wondered when he would make it back there, and then truly home. He was a wanderer in this big world. When would he just settle down?

[Vence has gotten wiser, I think. He's pondering his own life; that's pretty deep. 3nodding ]  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:15 pm
[cool]

Iritated he was still ignored, and generally miserbale becaus eof the pain of his wound and the humiliation of being a hostage, Shar refused torest, and set about studying the faces of all those on the boat. He spoted a young man in armor, and remembered seeing some o fthe damage he had caused to their troops. he had hoped ot fight him.

"Hey- human. What is your name?" he called to him.  

dragontamer363
Crew

apiyo

Blessed Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:53 pm
Candida was apprehensive around so many non-ice demons. She froze a little bit of her cloak, covering the hem in ice crystals. People around her were either sleep or staring off into space. A man next to her pulled his coat up higher around his next. Candida thought she'd better stop playing around now, or people would find out she was a demon and make a big deal about it.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:58 pm
((I shall try to slow down....*twitches*))

Orla continued with the melody and stroke Craban hair tenderly. She then glanced down at him. His eyes were shut but she could sense that he wasn't quite asleep just yet. She glanced over at the bound drow when he spoke up and followed his line of sight over to Vence.  

0Moon_Maiden0

Andy _1134

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:44 pm
"You sensed it too, Dident you." Renten said as he faced the direction of the energy. "Its a lady by the size of the out put and by the sent. Shall we follow or just Idle a bit longer?" He asked  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 4:21 pm
Vence glanced up, pulling himself out of his train of thought, and looked for the sourse of the voice. Of course, there were a lot of humans on board, so naturalyy he found the sourse by following the eyes of everyone else. It was the Drow prisoner, and he was staring right at him.

Not feeling like raising his voince, he got up and walked towards him, and promptly sat cross-legged a few feet from him.

"My name, you ask for? Call me Vence. It's only fair you tell me yours, now." Vence could see a similarity between this drow and the other, more friendly one. For some reason, he had a feeling he knew the one he had met before. Maybe their paths had crossed on past adventures?

"Are you related to the drow over there?" he finally decided to ask, nodding toward him and the Centaur.  

b10n1cl3k1n6

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Andy _1134

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 4:36 pm
"Apprently They are." said Kyrun as he looked through the crates. "Witch is kinda odd if you ask me I mean what are the odds."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 4:44 pm
Vence glanced up at the man who spoke, knowing the comment was directed to him. He looked back to the drow, considering what he had just heard.

"Would you mind leaving us be? I would like to speak to this man alone."  

b10n1cl3k1n6

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Andy _1134

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:04 pm
"Sure But any info on the two you want. You wont get from him" Kyrun said as he found a fishing spear. he poked his finger to make sure it was sharp  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:03 am
Shar glared at the man.
"Do not suppose I am so predictable." He snorted. He turned his attention back to Vence. for a few moments he considered refusing hom his name, but saw little gain in it, it was hardly a defilement for a surface dweeller to now you name, and he already had a level of respect for Vence.
Admittedly the level was quite low, but it was higher than many others on this boat.
"Alright. My name is Silin'shar Orb'ssin. You are correct that I an the other drow are related, but that is where our companionship ends." he cast a look fo disgust over at Craban, magnified by the pathetic way he was dozing with the centaur. It was genrally wide knowledge that the drow, like many elves, didn't sleep as humans did, and Craban's pretence of slumber was frankly embarassing to him.  

dragontamer363
Crew

Aqira

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:14 am
Venora Glioré levitated a few inches from the ground and she was stealing energy from the living trees and all the life energy of the forest. She didn't see any living creature and she just didn't care of it. "The lullaby shall not be ended when there is still melody to it" She then knew that something was watching over her.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:11 am
Veleth watched the fairy carefully and could feel the air tingle with the energy she was moving about. He tilted his head a little.
"What a fascinating creature..."  

dragontamer363
Crew

Aqira

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:17 am
She was moving in a very calm velocity and she felt how the energy in the woods were giving up and how the forest was going on her side. Some thorns were growing from the ground. "Feed the corpse and give the energy for the one who sings" She spoke in a mysterious way and she was talking to herself. She flied around and she wondered were her transport were.  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff