Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Roleplay
The island (open) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 123 124 125 126 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:09 pm
" oomph. meww. haha." " Wear can i bathe?"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:44 am
"Bathe? whats that?" he made that sound as serious as he could "No, I'm just kidding, well, the lake, or rinse off in the sink"  

LunaFoxxx

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:50 am
k. She grabbed a towel and headed down to the lake.
Sophi looked around to make sure no one could see her and upon stripping of dirty garments she lunged into lake.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 12:33 pm
Omocha opened her eyes, "Where am I...father...father where are you...WHERE IS MY VEIL!?" She sat straight up and looked for the thin garment that was supposed to shield her little black ears and animalistic features.  

Cookiiz n Creme

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:19 pm
Seraph sighed "The bears waking up..great" he went straight to his room  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:24 pm
Omocha got up off the bed, but a terrible ache in her head made her stop. There she waited for an answer.  

Cookiiz n Creme

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:47 pm
She followed Seraph back to the house  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:55 pm
Nero stretched and said "Well that was a decent rest, considering I slept in a chair." he stood up and heard someone shouting "Who's shouting this early in the morning? Who cares I'll find out later first thing first, wheres the John?" He walked down the hall to find a toilet and took a pee.  

Nero9295

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 6:55 pm
"I think we should check on her..I personaly don't want to" he hung his gun back up on the wall and put the dagger on his belt, then hid it under his shirt "Ok, lets go" he walked into the room she was in "H..h...hey t..th...th...there"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 7:29 pm
Sophi saw the bear looking a bit woosy and went towards her.
" You ok?"  

Cortana_Seramiphia

Cookiiz n Creme

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 3:53 am
Her eyes held a gentle glint, "Where am I" she said in a shaky, childish voice.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 7:56 am
Seraph was a little more comfortable with her, sounding her voice "Well, you were stumbling around outside, with that big gash on your head, so I helped you" he noticed her head moving to much "You need to rest, if that cut opens back up, it will be hard to patch up" he walked over to her and gently pushed her back down "Facial expresions are a no-no to!"  

LunaFoxxx

Nero9295

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 9:45 am
After he was done he went the direction of the previous shouting and saw Seraph and Sophitia talking to female bear. "Looks like another vistor" he said as he walked in to get a better look.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:13 am
Seraph looked over "Oh, hey!" he swung his entire body towards him with one swift movement  

LunaFoxxx

Nero9295

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:51 am
"Hey, so who are new friend?" Nero said he looked at the bear again.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 123 124 125 126 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games