Reply Planet Vegetasai - good saiyans go here and they serve Dee and Vegeta
King Vegeta's Palace Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

william-tyler

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:37 am
Looking to the saiyan that seemed to give him orders, Trunks snapped, "I do not need you to tell me who I can and cannot trust. As punishment for doing that, you are going to have to clean out the royal bathrooms, so get mopping!"

Turning to the Namekian, Trunks gestured for the Namekian to enter. He said, "Well, I have heard that the only way to get wishes granted these days is to have a Namekian friend. So, tell me, Violin, how is Elder Guru these days? I haven't heard from him since I was well, a baby."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:21 am
Rait disappeared promptly from the chamber and flew back toward the castle. He took a while to land but he made it back to the palace. He knocked on the door loudly to see who would answer him. I've been instructed to come here immediately. This is Rait.  

XxdarkredXx

Celebrating Gaian

7,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Dead Account 8893

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:20 am
Ketsuen looked down, "Yes sir." He replied walking to the palace, he mumbled under his breathe, "I am an ultimate fighter, and they are wasting my ablities by making me clean bathrooms." He smirked. Violin watched Ketsuen walk, once Ketsuen was in the palace he turned his attention back to prince Trunks. "Wishes are yet hard to come by sir. Only a select few are given an opportunity to create dragonballs. Other than that only the Grand Elder can grant wishes. Oh and the Grand Elder, he is doing great since I last saw him." Violin stared off into the distance. Ketsuen noticed the man at the door. "C'mon." Ketsuen said letting him in.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:02 pm
Rait looked at Ketsuen for a second and grunted a brief "Thanks" as he passed by the saiyan. "Anyways... there's another saiyan around here... that is going to be interesting.

"Well at least i don't get stuck with bathroom duties.. yet"

He frowned and shut his mouth as he stood outside watching the namekian and Prince Trunks talk. All he collected from his information that he was supposed to come to the castle.  

XxdarkredXx

Celebrating Gaian

7,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Dead Account 8893

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:05 pm
"So Rait, right? What's this immediate deal or what not?" Ketsuen asked being a bit nosy.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:11 pm
Trunks nodded, "I see. All right then, let me give you a tour of the castle so that you are more familiar with it. But, before we begin walking, I'd like to point out those two at the entrance. The guard who introduced you to me is Ketsuen. He's a common-classed soldier, but instead of him being with the other commoners and out fighting battles in the name of our King and Queen, he is on guard patrol. The other guy, that's Rait. He too is a commoner saiyan. I wonder what he is doing in the the castle. I wonder if this has anything to do with mom and dad's passing. Come with me. We will speak with Rait."

With his Namekian security at his side, Trunks walked up to Rait and asked, "What is your business here, Rait? Did my mother send for you or was it, by pure miracle, my father?"  

william-tyler

XxdarkredXx

Celebrating Gaian

7,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:02 pm
Rait looked back at Ketsuen for a second and nodded "Yes.. And I've come here on an important request by empress dee herself. She requested I talk to you about becoming Prince Trunk's personal adviser.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:21 pm
Trunks smirked. He thought, "Ma probably thinks I am still very insecure about this job. Heh, she is...unbelievable."

He then said to Rait, "So, Ma thinks I need some advice, hmm? Well, perhaps you have some decor ideas? Look, I mean no offense to my parents, but this hallway is a bit... shiny, don't you agree? If you can come up with a better decoration idea, then I will be convinced of my mother's wishes."  

william-tyler

XxdarkredXx

Celebrating Gaian

7,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:33 pm
Rait said "You want decorations, Prince Trunks? You got them because i'm about to go searching now."

After about a day and a half, he brought back various cards for trunks's deck and after everything was hanging from the ceiling and the walls, he landed in front waiting for trunks response.

There was black and blue banners everywhere, along with a mixture of red and gold. Pictures were scattered around the castle and various saiyan/tuffle artifacts were placed up around the castle.

Rait looked around "There was not many tuffle artifacts at all left."

Rait said "Here's my design, hopefully you'll enjoy it.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:05 pm
Violin followed Trunks. He looked around and held his hands behing his back. He looked at Rait and then back to Trunks "Your hallway is very nice." Violin finally spoke. Ketsuen came out from the bathroom and picked up a broom and started sweeping where evryone had been walking.  

Dead Account 8893

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200

william-tyler

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:06 pm
Trunks said to Rait, "Not bad, not bad. But, it could be better still. You see, the walls were fine. It's the floor that's the problem. Say, Violin, I bet you can think of a great floor design, right?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:04 pm
Violin looked at Prince Trunks. "Oh, uh." Violin pondered he was never very creative. "Maybe a granite type-style?" Violin asked.  

Dead Account 8893

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200

william-tyler

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:54 pm
Trunks thought about it. He glanced over at the bright floor, trying to envision a new floor of that material. Looking at the walls of ancient mythic creatures, Trunks nodded, "Let's go with that. Granite would compliment the antique look that the castle walls now have. All right, now, Rait, your next assignment is to search for a suitable construction crew to build the granite floor that Violin thought of. I want only this room in that style. Is that understood?"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:28 pm
Lesune flew through a gigantic hole in teh ceiling that still hadn't been fixed since the battle a few days before. "Prince Trunks I presume? " Lesune said while slightly bowing.  

Surpreme Commander Senpai

william-tyler

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:55 am
Trunks looked to Lesune, and growled lowly. "I am Prince Trunks. Don't think I don't know who you are. You're Lesune. You were working for Malachor's side. What do you want here?"

(This is just for light drama. I get the feeling that Lesune is there on a condolence call and that he is going to spill every thing he knows. Like a confession of why he had to pose like he was working for Malachor.)  
Planet Vegetasai - good saiyans go here and they serve Dee and Vegeta

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff