Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Roleplay
Zombie apocalypse? Relax, how bad can it get? (READY & ACC!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 7:04 pm
((You screwd up my derpressing scene!))
"...it seems you are correct" the wound he was holding was self inflicted "He bit himself, to make it look like he was bitten...the fool"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:38 pm
((lol sorry, but I did say earlier that there were two bitten, two dead, and three left))

Zain looked at the jeep the group had, it wasn't too messed up, salvageable at least, maybe even repairable.  

Zylo the Wolfbane
Crew

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 9:01 pm
"A bit of a mess here" he sighed "I ain't cleanin this up!"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 9:07 pm
Sophi cocked the pistol one last time and shot a walking corpse hidden beneath the struck just as it poked its head out.  

Cortana_Seramiphia

Apachi_Suraki

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 6:39 am
Sam still sat in the watch tower. all that gun fire would surely bring more infected here. "you all want to hurry up down there i only got 9 shots left before i have to reload..." he yield down to every one.

looking through the scope one last time he checked the jeep and the 3 survivors i don't like this that jeep will make to much noise we wont be able to sneak anywhere.....and i defiantly don't like new people Sam thought to him self. he readied the sniper rifle at the survivors and yield "if any of you try anything funny i got a bullet with your name on it got it!!"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 7:25 am
Seraph looked up at Sam "You think more will come?" he said loud enough for him to hear  

LunaFoxxx

Zylo the Wolfbane
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 8:25 am
Zain's ears twitched slightly, his powerful sense of hearing picking up the moaning of zombies, "They already are coming." Zain said, he grabbed what supplies he could from the van then started heading back to the village. "Hurry!"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 8:59 am
Seraph grabbed Sophi and ran inside the gate, as he ran he sheathed his blade and put his gun in its makshift holster, made of a belt and some strong fabric "I'd say..12, maybe thirteen?" he looked back, they where slowly comeing over the horizon "Make that twenty...that was fast" he got inside the gate and put Sophi down in a safer area, and looked in his clip "Damn it.." he looked for a clip in his pocket, after he found one he made sure to keep it close, becuase, he ony had four shots left in his current clip "So, how do we plan to do this?"  

LunaFoxxx

Zylo the Wolfbane
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 9:53 am
Once everyone was inside Zain nodded to the guards and they closed the gate, one of them flipped a large switch then waited, "Now we wait till they die." Zain said simply, they had set up the gate with enough electricity to fry a zombies brain, killing it.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 10:00 am
Seraph looked a littlemore calm "So, does this place need any help with anything?" he said this hinting that he would like to help keep this place in good performance "I would like to lend my services"  

LunaFoxxx

Zylo the Wolfbane
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 12:02 pm
Soon the sound of zombies could be heard, the moaning pf undead throats. Then after a while the sound of electricity along with the smell of burning flesh came from the other side of the gates. "You can either come with us on this mission or the guards can take you to the elders and they'll designate you jobs in the village."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 2:11 pm
"got to love the smell of burnt flesh" Sam said sniffing the air "so are we leaving the van???" he asked climbing down from the tower. "oh and.....before we go i need to restock on my ammo....i only carry 3 clips for john at all times" he said holding the M21..."and 4 for Felicia here" he continued patting his P90...  

Apachi_Suraki

Zylo the Wolfbane
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 2:15 pm
Zain shrugged, "Might as well re-stock, and we're going by foot, it's about three days walk from here through tough jungle, vehicles wouldn't fit.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 5:38 pm
"You naems your weapons?" Seraph laughed quietly  

LunaFoxxx

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 6:02 pm
She sat looking at the two.
' Well that gate is very handy."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash