Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
The Forgotten Chamber! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Est_monte_de_Dieu

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:12 am
The man remains silent with rage. Katie presses the matter further. "Where are my lesson plans?" she asks, quieter. The man holds up a book, and extends his arm towards her. Katie reaches out to get the book, but it goes up in flames before her eyes. Gilderoy laughs as her eyes widen. "Wretch!" She shrieks and slams the book shut. Gilderoy disappears. She turns around to see Summer, Sam, and Kitty hiding. "Oh. You saw that," she says, quietly.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:31 pm
Sam stares at awe at the dissipating man and Katie. "How did he steal your lesson plans?"

cocosam

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:09 am
Kitty cocked her head, "Yeah, and was that really Lockhart, Professor? How'd he get out of St. Mungo's?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:45 am
::Sets book down and walks back to the chamber to see what all the fuss is about! After witnessing whats going on; looks around and shakes head.:: "The guy must be really crazy if he had the guts to try and steal the Professors lesson plans!!" ::Then walks back to spot , sits down and begins to read again!::  

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Est_monte_de_Dieu

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:59 am
"Yes. That was him. These books are, for lack of a better word, portals. One can cast a spell on them to be able to use one. Prof. Lockhart has always been an interest of mine. I was curious to see if I could merely speak with the conscious Lockhart, not the one trapped within his own mind at St. Mungo's. I worked for quite some time on attempting to speak with him, but nothing worked. I gave him a book from here to read, nothing more. I stumbled upon a book on creating portals using these very books," Katie says, holding up the book in her hand. "Curious, I worked on one, and successfully created a portal to Prof. Lockhart's book. This was merely for travel purposes. I was not told, however, that Lockhart's been doing better. He is conscious enough to know that he IS Lockhart, but he still thinks that he is a professor. Unfortunately, he thinks he is potion's master..... I was talking with him about some future lessons, and he stole my lesson plans and ran off with them. There's no telling where he is now, and he's still so sick! What have I done?" Katie sobs.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:05 pm
[sorry guys i was on spring break and i pulled Katie away from the computer long enough to go to disney world with me!]

Acting on impluse, Tabby rushes to her bff's side and starts calming her " Katie stop it! You had no idea what you were doing at the time and shouldn't worry yourself with faults!" Tabby says firmly. "Now then, I don't care what we have to do but im going to help you get your plans and Lockhart back
."  

Tabby507

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:14 pm
"You said yourself you didn't know he was getting better," said Kitty sympathically as she came closer, "you couldn't have known what would happen....and it doesn't sound like you would have done it if you'd known what was." wink  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:43 pm
*Summer was still hesitant on whether or not she should come out from behind the chair in case Lockhart came back, but in the end she emerged.*
Katie, It's not your fault. You have a curious natue, and if i wasn't for that, this chamber wouldn't even exist. I will help you with Gilderoy, or even remake your lesson plans.
*Summer picks up the book Katie had used to reach Gilderoy, examining the cover, then picked up a few strips of paper that survived the flames.*

Perhaps you could try a reparo spell to fix the ashes back how they were? It's worth a shot isn't it? Although, I could be ntirely wrong and it may not do a thing..

Summer_Breeze1507

Est_monte_de_Dieu

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:52 pm
"The plans are fine. I don't really care about them as much as I do about Lockhart. He is still so ill. He could cause serious damage to everyone he meets. We have to find him. There may be a way....," Katie trails off and walks to another shelf. She takes about five different books and out and says "Levicorpus." The books float in mid-air from their corners. "Hmmm....... Could someone who's taller than me get down some more books on location?" she asks.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:52 pm
"Perhaps try Accio?" Sam suggested.

cocosam

Est_monte_de_Dieu

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 4:08 pm
"Better. Accio Location Books!" Katie says, pointing her wand. Books fly from every direction, some hitting Katie. "Ow... I don't think I'll do that again...," she says, examining the pile of books in front of her. This will be hard to clean up... "Go through them, and see if you can find a spell that will let you see where a person is.... or an object," Katie says. She picks up a book and begins to skim through it.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 4:14 pm
"That's all well Katie, but how about 'Accio Lesson Plans?'"

cocosam

Est_monte_de_Dieu

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 4:28 pm
"Oh. He burned them. As far as I'm aware I can't get them back. Can I?" she asks, feeling stupid.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:14 pm
"Did he use dark magic?"  

Tabby507

Est_monte_de_Dieu

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 5:38 am
"Yes... he is confused currently........." Katie looks to the ground.  
Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff