Nah... *sits back and relaxes*
  Maybe... *plots and schemes*
  HECKS YEAH! *bites you*
View Results

JTN
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 3:07 pm
Chaton Atomique
My paycheck came in five days late! I almost didn't make rent. Stupid boss. stare
I feel for you, babe.

My boss still has to add my overtime from last month to my pay! stressed  
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 3:08 pm
i swaer the world is against me gonk  

fonzie95

4,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

JTN
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 1:24 pm
I worked half a day (4 hours) today, but it still won't count as overtime... BS! stressed  
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 10:12 pm
HUGE BotD!

Get this....I called my sister to see if we could stay over at her place Memorial Day weekend. She said yes, BUT she laid down a mile long list of house rules concerning my niece and nephew, top among them was no candy gifts or toys without her approval! WTF!

Chaton Atomique

JTN
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 5:45 am
Chaton Atomique
HUGE BotD!

Get this....I called my sister to see if we could stay over at her place Memorial Day weekend. She said yes, BUT she laid down a mile long list of house rules concerning my niece and nephew, top among them was no candy gifts or toys without her approval! WTF!
I think your sis just might have a little issue with control... sweatdrop

My BotD:
My boss says my latest overtime will be paid out on my next paycheck. That SOB! He promised this pay cycle... stare  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:11 am
Our neighbor's dog tore up the plants in front of our windows but we got blamed by the landlady for not closing the gate....WTF!  

Chaton Atomique

Chaton Atomique

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:50 pm
My roomie's boyfriend is over with one of those damn soccer horns....this will only end in fire. evil  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:10 pm
My roomie just made the jump from Twilighter to Twi-tard! On the comment that Bella is just jerking around vamp-boy & wolf-boy, she goes off on me on how stupid I am to not to be able "to understand how hard love can be!"

But then I made her understand how I'm the one with a real boyfriend....a boyfriend who taught me how to choke her out OR stomp her ovaries thru her a**! twisted

Chaton Atomique

[ Loor ]

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:35 pm
My best friend eats like a cow. WORSE than a cow. Food goes everywhere. Is sick. She blames braces. I blame the fact she has no manners. But alas I love her... stare  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:32 pm
Spain Won. stare  

uPrincess Bubblegum

Herr Sinne

Beloved Regular

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:04 pm
LuIIabies to ParaIyze
Spain Won. stare

Germany should have. if we didn't ******** up as bad.

The college I'm going to lost my necessary information and only re-instated me as a student cause I took the half hour train ride to show them the copies of the paper work to demonstrate that I was a student and they accepted me.

The girl I've been in love with just rejected me in a horrifying way I don't even want to speak about. All cause some douche bag guy she wanted to have coffee with rejected her worse. I am not your ******** stress doll, so I told her to shut the ******** up I'm not there to have her emotions taken out on.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:06 pm
Just got back from Europe....My sister called at the very last minute to say she couldn't pick me up from the airport. I had to spend $40 and sit thru an a**-numbing cab ride. And now she just called and said SHE WOULD NEED A RIDE TO THE DAMN AIRPORT NEXT WEEK!  

Chaton Atomique

Loves Retarded Twin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:09 pm
LuIIabies to ParaIyze
Spain Won. stare

And I'm still dancing because of this.
lol

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:48 pm
My mom plays computer games and usually loses...the bad part is...she gets violent when she loses...not kidding...o.O  

[ Loor ]

JTN
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:29 pm
The damn airline messed up my luggage! Scratches and gouged areas all over! evil  
®

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff