Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Rude Discussion
Welcome to the Ska Guild!!!! (Introductions Here!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

King Of The Ska
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 2:30 am
ll llchas_smashll ll
King Of The Ska
Hello, I'm King Of The Ska. My old name was God Of The Ska

My real name is Scott Plachecki, I'm 14, and live in Arizona

whats with all the name changes? razz

My gaia wife wanted me to change, and this name is better

Desmond Dekker and The Specials "King Of The Ska"
A damn good song  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 8:55 am
Hey everyone! My names Steve Knight, Im a junior in highschool. Im from San Jose California. Ive been listing to ska for about 7 years now. Uhh some of my favourite bands are The Toasters, Skankin' Pickle, RBF, Mustard Plug, Less Than Jakes pre anthem stuff...
I play tenor sax in a ska band. www.thecommonyou.tk We've got 3 songs recorded but they arent very good, but were planning on releasing a full album this august maybe.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y78/Sventheviking/5017.jpg
theres a picture of me right befroe a show...  

Jarl Steve

Elbryan233

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 12:44 pm
What's up kiddies? I'm Trevor, I'm 20 and from Chicago. That's right, some Illinoiz Rude Boyz here. Seriously though. I'm really glad that this guild exists. Ska rules. And it's nice to see some people who feel the same  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 1:40 pm
welcome welcome peoples  

ll llchas_smashll ll

Fourcolour

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 2:18 am
Hey. I'm 18, from Leicester (near enough) which is in the East Midlands in England for those that don't know. It's in between Coventry (home of the Specials) and Birmingham (home of UB40 and funny accents). I listen to a fair bit of ska, ska-punk and two-tone and came here to talk to other people about it.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 11:22 pm
Hi all! My name is Angelfish (yes, it really is!) and I'm 19, almost 20. I'm just now getting into ska, but I really love it and want to learn more about it! My favourite bands right now are Save Ferris and Reel Big Fish (they played in front of my dorm last semester! It kicked a**!!)
I'm also planning on starting a ska band with a bunch of friends of mine (hardcore ska fans)! Wish us luck!!  

fearless-singer

Asianskakid

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 11:15 pm
Name: lisa

im a big local ska fan. the CT ska scene is pretty pimp, we have some really nice locals. one of our local bands got booked onto the Ohio Warped Tour date, so if your in that ares you should check them out "tip the van". they're really good. i love local ska to death, and i basically talk to the members of local ska bands. on the more national level i love the slackers and if you havent heard of them. poo on you. Mustard plug, iv4k, and the know how are all pretty pimp bands. i listen to other genres too. emo, indie, metal, pyscobilly im pretty much open to everything...even a little country...cause country is totally emo in disguise  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 5:26 pm
H'lo. I'm Liz. I'm 14. I reside in Fargo, ND. What's more irritating than there being absolutely no ska scene around here is the pseudo-Emogoths listening to the Aquabats. But I won't do the rant thing. (Will... be... understanding....) Yeah, so ska is my favorite genre, (Nothing else gets me in that blood-pumping, can't stop grinning mood) although I do enjoy pop-punk and some indie. Occasionally emo.  

Noriko_Mimura

King Of The Ska
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 6:07 pm
Noriko_Mimura
H'lo. I'm Liz. I'm 14. I reside in Fargo, ND. What's more irritating than there being absolutely no ska scene around here is the pseudo-Emogoths listening to the Aquabats. But I won't do the rant thing. (Will... be... understanding....) Yeah, so ska is my favorite genre, (Nothing else gets me in that blood-pumping, can't stop grinning mood) although I do enjoy pop-punk and some indie. Occasionally emo.

Cool cool, glad to have you aboard 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 7:17 pm
hello everyone!
i'm new to Gaia,
-i'm 21 years old
i go to school in AZ,
but i lived in So. Cal most of my life
i heart ska
i listen to everything from old school to 3rd wave depending on my mood
but i have a special place in my heart for that ska/punk sound  

PEZpirate

SWEETxREVENGEx17

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 10:23 am
hey thanks for accepting me into this kickass guild... i know what your thinking... my guys has no clothes except for the killer misfits gloves... im kinda poor as hell right now... oh well... (cough) donations accepted (cough)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 12:10 pm
Goddamn, I must be the youngest here ._.

well then, I'm Brad, fourteen <.<; I was introduced to ska about three years ago by my brother. I only know of a few bands (Streetlight Manifesto, Less than Jake, the old Catch 22), but that's one of the reasons I joined the guild. I also like a bit of classic rock, classical, and whatever the hell you could call Flogging Molly  

Gilliganiganiganigoo

Laydee-Chaos

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 8:44 pm
Morrocc

well then, I'm Brad, fourteen <.<; I was introduced to ska about three years ago by my brother. I only know of a few bands (Streetlight Manifesto, Less than Jake, the old Catch 22), but that's one of the reasons I joined the guild. I also like a bit of classic rock, classical, and whatever the hell you could call Flogging Molly

You're Wrong...
I'm Catrina, 11, and I got introduced to ska when I was 9 (I know, it's really not a typical age to like and get hooked on ska). I like a lot of the local ska bands where I live, and I also like a lot of famous ska bands.
I also like international, industrial/indie/punk/alternitave, techno/trance, dub/reggae, and hip-hop/rap music.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 10:38 am
QF - 15 and NJ. razz Streetlight's my favorite, followed by Catch 22. Botar is awesome too, and Five Iron.

*nods* that's all for now.  

QF

King Of The Ska
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 8:26 pm
Mitsujo-sama
Morrocc

You're Wrong...
I'm Catrina, 11, and I got introduced to ska when I was 9 (I know, it's really not a typical age to like and get hooked on ska). I like a lot of the local ska bands where I live, and I also like a lot of famous ska bands.
I also like international, industrial/indie/punk/alternitave, techno/trance, dub/reggae, and hip-hop/rap music.

Wow, really glad to have such young fans in the guild!
I first heard ska when I was 8, but didn't get *hooked* on it untill I was 10.
And now I am 14, and I am the biggest ******** rudy in AZ  
Rude Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces