Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
Musings of a bunny on her day. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Garek Maxwell

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:12 pm
Diana Aries
Oh, I see. xd Yeah, that comes up sometimes.

I think there is a reason why most of the time you see more cartoonish style when it comes to the face. A bit more of a human mouth with an extended nose rather than an actual prolonged muzzle and jaw.

But even in those cases I have seen some clever ways to show actual kissing, even if is not exactly how humans kiss. ninja

Usually what I see is both people turning their heads to the side to sort of interlock their muzzles in an almost x-shape with them partly open...more or less realistic from there, but generally a bit stylized or whatever so they don't look like they're trying to eat one another. xd

I could post pictures as examples, but all the ones I could remember require me to censor them. whee

*Goes back to mostly lurking and barely paying attention to the discussion here.* ninja  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:32 pm
Aww, you have a chance to shape my future by talking!

Actually thats exactly what I imagined. it'd look like they where biting each other...

Though their tongues are alot longer then human tongues. Hum.

Diannadoll, You mentioned your not into fur suiting. Do you find it weird? Or is it just not a kink for you? Liiike....I don't think the ones that look like..well...college mascots, are very cute...they remind me of...plushies.

But! Ones like the Bridget chick are pretty cool! I don't think I'd feel akward interacting with them at all.  

Pixeliciousness

O.G. Elder

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:42 pm
Have you seen Latinvixen's suits? They're my favorite. If I were ever interested in suiting (and had that kind of money to spare), I'd definitely get her to make me one. X3  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:53 pm
Eyes are a little to big. Otherwise really good.

The fur is actually the thing I think makes alot of fursuits look a little over the top, heh. I've been looking at them at the momment though, skill ranges are about at the level of regular cosplay, you have 'oh my god' to 'ew my gosh'  

Pixeliciousness

O.G. Elder

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:55 pm
Pixeliciousness

Actually thats exactly what I imagined. it'd look like they where biting each other...

That's what I always picture too, them biting. I don't think it is even the jaws that is the real problem though but the lips. Lips are really what it is all about when locking mouths. Human's have very flexible, expressionistic lips that allow us to cup each other's mouths. Most animals have lips that are far more basic.

Perhaps with their long tongues however they would do more stuff sort of open mouthed french kissing?

Lol the conversations that get started in this guild. xd

As for fursuiting, I find that to be the minority of furs at least with those actively participating in it. Most furs I know aren't that into suits, though many don't mind cute ear/tail accessories.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:58 pm
Well that, and oral sex, I guess? Aggh, strange imagry. And I know it gets alot weirder on the vore spectrum. I quite accidently ran into 'cockvore' before I went to bed.

I dunnuh, I know for the pourposes of rp its find, but I am one of natures nitpickers!

And I was generally under the impression fursuiting was a pretty small minority. Somewhere around the same levels of babyfur, unless my guess is off?  

Pixeliciousness

O.G. Elder

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:03 pm
Pixeliciousness

Diannadoll, You mentioned your not into fur suiting. Do you find it weird? Or is it just not a kink for you? Liiike....I don't think the ones that look like..well...college mascots, are very cute...they remind me of...plushies.

But! Ones like the Bridget chick are pretty cool! I don't think I'd feel akward interacting with them at all.

I would just be very uncomfortable inside a suit. X3 They get extremely hot and stuffy inside, not an environment I care all that for.

I do plan to get my own set of ears and a tail, maybe paws, but that is about it.

Something I do find very interesting as an alternative to putting on a full suit is something called beast paint. This is where you have your entire body painted to match the animal's colors and markings. 3nodding

Pixeliciousness
Well that, and oral sex, I guess? Aggh, strange imagry. And I know it gets alot weirder on the vore spectrum. I quite accidently ran into 'cockvore' before I went to bed.

I dunnuh, I know for the pourposes of rp its find, but I am one of natures nitpickers!

And I was generally under the impression fursuiting was a pretty small minority. Somewhere around the same levels of babyfur, unless my guess is off?

Fursuiting has been steadily growing for years now. They are a minority, but are more than accepted by the large.

Baby furs are even more of a minority, even though their presence is also growing. However, they are a bit more on the taboo side of the fandom. Some find them cute, others are a bit disturbed.

Suiters actually use to creep me out when I first discovered them, but they have grown on me. Baby furs it can sometimes depend on the individual, some take things just a bit too far for my tastes.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:17 pm
Beast paint sounds like alot of fun! is it realitivly new? I think that with paws would be awesome!

And thats odd...of course, I have come to discover apparently for some reason alot of people seem to accuse furries of being ***** babyfurs are probally kinda like having a white guy walk next to a ku klux klan guy in a black neighborhood, if I'm right?

I don't think anything bothers me. Well..maybe vore a little.  

Pixeliciousness

O.G. Elder

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:21 pm
Not the biggest fan of the more gory forms of vore myself. Scat is probably one of the few things I just cannot deal with in any form of fashion.

Beast paint is not know, just not all that well known and wide spread among the furry community. I think I have seen more photo manipulation, this is where someone takes a picture of a normal human and doctors the photo to add animal features, than photos of someone simply painted up like an animal.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:30 pm
http://furry101.com/

This may not help at all, but I find this website to be very informative to both furries and non-furries....because it's so funny. (The "right vs. wrong" kinds of images really.) ...Like this one!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Garek Maxwell

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:35 pm
Garek Maxwell
http://furry101.com/

This may not help at all, but I find this website to be very informative to both furries and non-furries....because it's so funny. (The "right vs. wrong" kinds of images really.) ...Like this one!

xd

I always do my best to explain furry to people fallowing the example on the right, though I am not sure what G.O.H is.

Sadly, I know some furs that tend to fallow the example on the left. sweatdrop

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:40 pm
Diana Aries
xd

I always do my best to explain furry to people fallowing the example on the right, though I am not sure what G.O.H is.

Sadly, I know some furs that tend to fallow the example on the left. sweatdrop

Me neither, google only turned up "guest of honor"... I just assume it's supposed to mean anime or something. x3

...I don't know how anyone could follow the left one. gonk I could understand saying, "You know that CSI episode? Well, it's actually very skewed and not right. Here's what furry is really more like and, by the way, I'm a furry." Jumping off points are better than using it as an example.  

Garek Maxwell

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:42 pm
Ah, guest of honor makes sense.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:43 pm
Yeah....I don't watch csi, cause its crap, but I just heard about the episode thanks to that comic...

Why would anyone want to discuss any of the schlock that crapfest puts out?  

Pixeliciousness

O.G. Elder

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:48 pm
Pixeliciousness
Yeah....I don't watch csi, cause its crap, but I just heard about the episode thanks to that comic...

Why would anyone want to discuss any of the schlock that crapfest puts out?

They had a "furry" episode. I normally would not watch that crap myself, but my parents happen to watch the show and I wanted to make sure I was there to make sure they did not get the wrong impression.

Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff