Welcome to Gaia! ::

Junjou Romantica Guild

Back to Guilds

In here we'll be able to get to know each other, role play, chat about your favorite characters, write fan fic storys or draw fan art, etc.. 

Tags: Junjou, Yaoi, PureHearted, boyxboy, Romantica 

Reply Roleplay Forum
Kuro Hana no Kyuuka Yabun Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 3:05 pm
"Hey Kuro. About time you woke up. I was worried..." Lucid spoke softly, placing his hand on Kuro's hand. "How are you feeling?" Lucid asked, his concern for Kuro shining in his eyes. He wanted so bad to know what was going on with Kuro, but the doctors weren't allowed to share that kind of information without the permission of the patient. It didn't help either that the doctors didn't know who Lucid was, since Lucid continued to wear his disguise and refused to answer the doctors on who he was. Slowly, Lucd got up and sat himself at the edge of the bed, his hand still placed on Kuro's hand.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:17 pm
"I feel... better," Kuro said. Better, and numb.
'Anesthetic...?'
He smiled lightly, feeling Lucid's warm hand on his.
"Do... do you know what's wrong with me?" Kuro asked, furrowing his eyebrows.
A white-clad nurse walked in then, wielding a clipboard and an empty syringe.
"Hmm... Kuro Yukihana?" she said, consulting the clipboard, "I need a blood sample."
The nurse -- her name tag reading Mayumi Torikawa -- pulled on a pair of rubber gloves, letting them snap against her skin. Kuro paled.
'Not another needle...'
Nurse Mayumi looked to Lucid.
"Sir, will you please step back?" she asked, holding up the syringe.  

Zetsubou-Libby18

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:48 pm
Lucid nodded and stepped away from Kuro, reluctently. Lucid could see Kuro growing pale at the sight of the needle. Lucid knew how he felt, Lucid also hated needles, but he always gritted his teeth and got his shots with no problems. "Mrs. Torikawa? Do you know anything yet on the condition of Kuro?" He asked in a low polite tone.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:59 pm
"We won't know for sure until we veiw his medical history, conduct a physical exam, and preform several diagnostic tests. But, from the symptoms, I'd say he has sarcoidosis. It's a lung disorder, and... well... I don't think I should get into detail until we know if Yukihana-san has it or not." Torikawa said, lifting Kuro's arm and sliding the needle under his skin.
Kuro bit his lip, trying to keep composed, though his heart was thumping erratically and he could feel bile trying to creep up his asophagus. When the nurse drew the crimson out, Kuro nearly fainted.
He looked to Lucid with pleading eyes.
'Help me... help me, Lucid... I don't like needles...'  

Zetsubou-Libby18

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:50 pm
Lucid whispered softly so that only Kuro could hear him. "Concentrate on my eyes and it will all be over soon." Lucid's eyes started to tear up, though no one could notice.
Not sarcoidosis...Please let it not be true.
Lucid went to the other side of the bed, away from the nurse, and stared at Kuro, attempting to be nearer to his sweetie. The nurse finished, placing the contents of the needle into a small container. "I'll get this tested as soon as possible and let you know what is going on as soon as I find out." Torikawa said, leaving the room. Lucid nodded to the nurse as she left, staring back at Kuro. "Are you alright?" Lucid asked, his eyes now noticably tearing up.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:33 pm
Kuro's hand trembled slightly as he placed his hand over Lucid's.
"Yes," he whispered, "Please don't cry. It will be fine."
'I hope...'
Tears also welled up in Kuro's azure eyes, sliding solemnly over his cheeks. He tried to smile.
"Thanks, Lucid. For caring about me. If my parents knew I was here, I doubt they would be anything but angry about the hospital bill."  

Zetsubou-Libby18

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:59 pm
((Sorry it has been a long time since I replied last. I have been at my mom's a lot lately, and she has no internet access. Right now, I am quickly using my sister's boyfriend's computer, who only wants me on for no more than ten minutes. Again, sorry.))

Lucid leaned his body forward to Kuro and lightly hugged him. "Kuro, of course I care. As for the bill, don't worry about it. I already took care of it along with all your other bills from the past at the hospital. Just please do one favor for me. Relax." Lucid pleaded, letting his body that leaned up against Kuro lightly, soak warmth into Kuro's body. "I'm here for you."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 5:08 pm
"Thank you," Kuro said, his woice low and melancholic.
He closed his eyes, Lucid's breathing and heartbeat becoming his lullaby.
As Kuro fell under sleep's spell, the nurse, Mayumi Torikawa, strode in the room. Her face was grave.
"Excuse me," she said quietly, "You are a friend of Yukihana-san's, are you not?"

((Omg, sorry it's so short...))  

Zetsubou-Libby18

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:41 pm
Lucid sat back down in the chair as the nurse entered. "I am a friend. Why? Have you found something out?" Lucid asked, alarmed.

((Yeah, well, mine is way shorter. Sorry.))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:41 pm
Torikawa looked away slightly.
"As I thought, Yukihana-san has a confirmed case of sarcoidosis. It's... pretty severe. He has it really bad. Of course, we have to get some x-rays of his chest to see how far the disease has spread, but it's hard to tell if he'll make it," she shuffled her feet uncomfortably. "I'm sorry."
The nurse bit her lip, watching the aprihencive boy before her.
"We'll do all we can. Unfortunately, sarcoidosis has no known treatment. I apologize for being the bearer of bad news."  

Zetsubou-Libby18

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:45 pm
Lucid took off his hat and buried his face into it. He sighed before looking at the nurse. "Thank you for telling me. I know it must not be easy to have to tell someone news like that." Lucid looked at Kuro, silently sleeping, not even knowing what was going on with him.
Kuro...Fight it...Survive.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:53 pm
Torikawa bowed, apologized once more, then left the room. The ward became silent, but for Kuro's deep, labored breathing.
Kuro dreamt of Yuichi. The last time they saw eachother. Yuichi smiled, reaching out to his friend with gostly pale fingers.
"Kuro..." he said.
Lucid suddenly appeared behind him, gazing at Kuro with large, maroon eyes.
"Who will you chose?"  

Zetsubou-Libby18

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:00 pm
Lucid stood up after a moment, recovering from his shock and saddness. He again sat on the edge of Kuro's hospital bed, lightly rubbing his hand on Kuro's stomach.
Kuro, what do you dream about? What is it that goes through your mind, at a time like this?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 11:06 am
"Who will you chose?"
Again and again they said it. Kuro looked from Yuichi to Lucid.
"I can't..." Kuro had spoken aloud.
"You must." the Lucid in his dream said.
"No..."
"Please, Ku-tan," Yuichi whispered.
"I really can't..."
"Yes, you can. Who do you love more?" they said together.
"I can't choose!" Kuro shouted.  

Zetsubou-Libby18

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 4:50 pm
((Would Yuichi be mad if he did choose Lucid?))

"I can't...No...I really can't...I can't choose." Kuro's voice ringed in Lucid's ears. Kuro, oh Kuro my sweet. Make a decision for what you want to do with your life. Just be happy.

((Writer's block))  
Roleplay Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces