Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Roleplay
Anthro Sci-Fi RPG Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 3:16 pm
User Image

" What the shitt......" " Ugh Well Deer boy's ship is fried and im stuck on teh planet not so far from here with lots of good."
"Mmmrrroph." "Stop it im t t trying to talk."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 3:28 pm
User Image
Narun chuckled and merely cuddled her"Alright, Ill stop for now"he said snuggled her chest."Not so bad if your here with me"he said his tail wagging happily. He murred and continued to cuddle her."The name is Narun by the way"he said and kissed her lips gently before letting her go back to talking...  

wolfbanebaxton

Shin Majin

Mega Tipper

12,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 3:35 pm
The disks latched on to the ship.

Hane laughed. "Dragon? I don't know what you're talking about. "And I do wish to avoid a fight...I don't want either of these ships damaged."

Magnetic beams fired from the Reion's underside, connecting to the disks on Seraph's ship and lifting it into the air.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 3:39 pm
"Wait, if you not..WHo tha hell are you! Let go of my ship!" Seraph cussed angrily "I swear, I will shoot your damn ship out of the sky"  

LunaFoxxx

Shin Majin

Mega Tipper

12,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 3:48 pm
"Seems you haven't heard of me...I am an ace pilot, and pirate captain of the Reion! And don't try to threaten me..." He chuckled arrogantly. "I've won more than my share of dogfights. That's why I'm called an ace, yes? Regardless, your ship is mine, now. If you ask very politely, we may drop you and your crew off somewhere safe..."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:09 pm
User Image

" Repair your thrusters. I know it's expensive but i will reimburse you. And then get over here..."  

Cortana_Seramiphia

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:09 pm
"******** off" he ran off, Linda followed, he eventually found his..special..shoes, and put them on "Linda, magnetic feet, keep chat open" he opened the air lock and put his helmet on, he walked out and turned the magnets on, he just walked up the ship "Open your airlock, NOW"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:24 pm
"Ah...a canid, just as I suspected. Now give me one good reason to let you onto my ship. I'm not one to relinquish an advantage."  

Shin Majin

Mega Tipper

12,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:27 pm
"Well, for one, I'd like to meet the person stealing my ship" Seraph moved closer to his air lock "And two, accualy, I only have one, but still"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:52 pm
"and what of you'r ship?"  

Apachi_Suraki

wolfbanebaxton

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:58 pm
User Image
Narun began to fiddle with her ears, he licked inside of them and murred. His tail wagged, he was trying to get her mind off the ships and onto him. He pressed up against her and suckled her neck"I got a friend here on this planet that might be able to help with getting us off this planet"he said...  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:01 pm
" Mmmr.... umm I think Narun can help us.. We need to get my ship back."  

Cortana_Seramiphia

Shin Majin

Mega Tipper

12,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:05 pm
(The location of the air-lock was unclear. There were no visible hatches on the ship, or any windows.)

"That can wait...you can meet me in person once we arrive at our destination...where that is is up to you. If you surrender peacefully, I'll drop you off at any nearby planet."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:09 pm
User Image
Narun murred happily and took out his phone and headset and dialed a number"Hey Micco, yeah we need a ride to that damned city in the sky"he said and kissed her before speaking into the mic again"Yea, we need to get a ship back"he smiled and nodded"Alright thanks" he said and put the headset and phone away"It's done"he said and cuddled her...  

wolfbanebaxton

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:18 pm
Seramiphia shivered.
" I'll contact you when the ride is here." she hung up  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items