Welcome to Gaia! ::

The SpanGlish Guild

Back to Guilds

Aprende Ingles. --//-- Learn spanish!! FIRST BILINGUAL GUILD!!!!!! 

Tags: Español, Ingles, Contests, Games, Spanish 

Reply SpanGlisH
Introduce Yourselves :) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gold?
  Gold!!!!!!
View Results

Ribixiel

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:48 pm
User Image

Well my real name is RICARDO,

i'm currently living in Tijuana Mexico blaugh

I'm 23 yrs old, i'm a little bit old sweatdrop
but i can say that I enjoy this place to make friends
and also have good times on it.

I like all kind of anime, i like alternative rock mostly but i listen to everything.

i'm a social person, outgoing, cool, nice to be with, truthfull, and you'll get to know me with the time ^^.

I like creating random images, helping out my friends and donators xD as everyone lol

I'm also proud to be a dady, yeah I've a cutie baby ;D
any questions feel free to ask..

I make banner . signatures .

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:04 pm
well i am also new here. mii name is brian. i'm puerto rican i live in the united states. (lived here all mii life) i am really great with mii english. but i am also a little bit good with mii spanish 2. i think i'm gonna have lots of fun.

User Image

puerto rico 100% baby. lol  

Xxda_cookie_mustaxX

Dvader Who

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:07 pm
Hi,my name is Dillon,im from the Caribbean,i only know some basic spanish though,because i lost my favorite teacher cause he retired and got a new one who cant teach to save her life,so i dropped it last year.I used to be really good in spanish class and i miss it now.Hope i can learn some more spanish here and become a lil more literate in it, and i hope to meet all of you awesome spanish lovers. razz  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:16 pm
!Hola mi llama es Kari!
I'm Kari (as it say's above) I'm from New York, and I speak all English and learning Spanish in school. It's one of my favorite things along with my natural. I hope that I'll meet new people, and become friend's, and also learn some more Spanish! To make more of myself I love Country Music. If you've heard of Lillian Garcia, I love her music. Ah I don't know what else to say so adios!  

xX-CoOkIe-KiSsEs-Xx

Miyashita Ai

Premium Detective

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:19 pm
Hello there!
I guess the best way to intruduce myself is the about me video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXaJjKnj8qM  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:24 pm
HIIIIII!!!! im Nikki and I live in the USA i barely speak any spanish so Im here to learn it!!!!  

Igroc

Invisible Phantom

ii-phersh-cookie-ii

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:26 pm
im alexis and im 16 dats all you need to kno  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:34 pm
I'm Mrithyu (I NEVER give out my real name) I'm 16, I'm in my 4th year of Spanish...I really don't get which tense to use when sweatdrop  

Mrithyu

7,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Mark Twain 100

Katarmie

Demonic Hunter

15,875 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:45 pm
Welcome everybody ^^
I hope Everybody enjoy the guild.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:48 pm
heey guys

i am ndeesh.6

i am 18 years old

from my dad is from italy and my mom is american

smile  

ndeesh-6

Navlag

19,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:54 pm
soy Navlag
voy hablar spanglish (ganna speak spanglish)
si necesitan ayuda preguntenme
(if ya need help ask me)
me gusta este guild
(i like this guild)
smile xd  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:05 pm
Hola!
my name is Michelle
Soy de Panama but i live in Canada
(im from panama)
im 16 yrs old and my b-day is December 18th
Im an artist
i love drawing painting, singing and dancing
so i hope to get to know you guys =)

allforlove

Dark -A- Light

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:21 pm
~Español~

Bueno, hola.

Mi nombre es Angel, tengo 15 años y vivo en Colombia. Realmente no se que decir acerca de mi, me gusta leer, conversar y cualquier otra cosa que me distraiga o me divierta también entrara en esta lista. Generalmente soy un poco serio, sin embargo también puedo ser divertido y sin duda si me llegan a conocer bien podran saber un poco mas acerca de mi personalidad, pues las descripciones casi nunca son lo mismo.

~English~

Well, hello.

My name is Angel, I am 15 years old and I live in Colombia. I really don't know what to say about me, I like to read, talk and anything else that can distract me or amuse me will also be on this list. Generally I'm a little bit serious, but I can also be fun, and if you get to know me well you could figure out a little bit more about my personality, since descriptions are almost never the same.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:27 pm
Hola! Yo me llamo Katie y tengo 19 años. Vivo en USA. smile Haha, I'm Katie and I'm 19 years old~ I took Spanish back in high school and am taking it again in college this year, so I'm hoping this guild can help me out! I like to read and spend time with my friends. I love alternative rock and visual kei. xDD My favorite artist would have to be GACKT~ I hope to make some new friends. smile  

ero guuro

Sparkling Streaker

jjZipper

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:36 pm
Hi, my name's Ashley and I'm from Georgia. smile Half of my families Brazillian and of course everyone can speak Spanish and Portuguese except little ole' me who rebelled and learned French. (Which gets me nowhere! Yay!)

I've actually been working on learning Spanish for a little while now so maybe I'll catch up on a few things here and there!

<3  
SpanGlisH

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces