Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Roleplay
Furband (fantasy city/dungeon RP) (Open) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 3:34 pm
" Can you stop being so hasty?"
Raja rolled her eyes

" Let me guess stupid trappers trying to keep all the gold for themselves? or are these protection traps."  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 3:34 pm
Seraph ran over and gathered her "You ok?" he asked, knowing the awnser he opened his back searching through it "You aint loosing that tail on my watch"  

LunaFoxxx

Shin Majin

Mega Tipper

12,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 3:46 pm
Rarus laughed. "Trappers aren't a very big problem here...this place is dangerous enough that traps are hardly neccessary...and anyone who can't learn teamwork isn't going to last long in here. I'm not really sure where these traps come from...sometimes it seems as though they come from the dungeon itself..."

Evaine shrugged. "Enough talk. Let's just avoid the wire and get on with it." She casually took the lead, stepping over the wire...and promptly falling into the pit trap on the other side.

"Ow...owwwwww..." Nera whined. "That was really stupid...oww...is it bad? It's really bad, isn't it?"  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 3:52 pm
" For god's sake woman just being so hasty!"
Mutaku yelled

Raja looked down and threw her a rope
" Anything broken??"  

Cortana_Seramiphia

Shin Majin

Mega Tipper

12,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 3:59 pm
The pit appeared to be about thirty feet deep. "Owww...it really hurt, but I've had worse...I'll be fine..." Suddenly, a stone plate slid over the hole, covering the pit and cutting the rope. Evaine shouted, "Uh...that's not good...any other ideas? I think I could...ow! Uh...hurry, please!"

Rarus frowned. "Damn...I don't think I have any weapons that could break the stone..." He began attempting to pry the plate open with his trident, to little avail.

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 4:00 pm
Seraph patted her caringly "Its ok, just hold still while I fix you, and drink this" he gav her a potion while her started on her tail base where the wound was  

LunaFoxxx

Shin Majin

Mega Tipper

12,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 4:01 pm
"T-thanks..." She winced, and downed the potion. "I...I'm sorry...I should've been a lot more careful...  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 4:03 pm
"Its ok, I cant stay mad at that face" he chuckled and sewd her skin together then wrapped it up "There we go, better, for the most part" he check the area and her ribbs andback "Yep, nothing else bad"  

LunaFoxxx

Shin Majin

Mega Tipper

12,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 4:14 pm
"So...what was that potion?" She asked as she got back to her feet and began limping towards the chest.  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 4:15 pm
"A bit of painkiller and a healer..dont touch the chest, stay in a safe area ok?" he walked over infront of her and drew his sword again picking the lock  

LunaFoxxx

Shin Majin

Mega Tipper

12,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 4:21 pm
The contents didn't seem very impressive. It seemed to contain a small stash of copper coins, and a dull black stone.  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 4:23 pm
Seraph sighed "Well, that was boring" he took out the coins, put them away then took the stone out "Huh..interesting"  

LunaFoxxx

Shin Majin

Mega Tipper

12,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 4:29 pm
Once he cleared out the chest, he noticed that at the very bottom was a single gem, perfectly clear, except for it's slight bluish tint. It appeared to be of near-flawless quality.  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 4:33 pm
Seraph looked at it curiously "Interesting..what do you make of this?" he asked turning to Nera showing her  

LunaFoxxx

Shin Majin

Mega Tipper

12,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 4:37 pm
Her eyes lit up. "Ah? It...it's beautiful! Is it some kind of diamond? I bet it's worth a lot!" Suddenly, Seraph noticed a vaguely humanoid shape at the end of the coridoor, likely investigating the noise. Nera had her back turned, and didn't notice it.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff