Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
ListenFeelEnjoy || New Profile Posted! Need Feedback! || Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join us in DMO!
  Okay!
View Results

-Philosophys King-

5,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:23 pm
if you do the guild artist thing i wanna be one pwease? also thanks for the name love  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:26 pm
ListenFeelEnjoy
@Chris Shadowheart: I will be giving people the opportunity to choose almost any rookie or in-training digimon of their choice (depending on which team you're place into) For example: if you are placed into the nightcrow-ish team you will have a choice of almost any Beast, Insect/Plant, Dark or Machine type digimon (that is available in the games) This will only be available to people that join the guild in a specific time frame, or up to a specific number (so even if you can't bring over a digimon you really want, you might have a chance to get one that you would like anyways....hope that's not too complicated... sweatdrop )

@excaliburace: it's okay, before I open the guild I'll ask you to do a few recolours to see how good you are wink xd

@FireBringer_Kain: what was the digimon you used for the DNA?

@kingofjokers7: No I'm not leaving the guild, I just had this idea and wanted to see what others though...but now it seems like others like it biggrin . I'll still try to be as active as I can here, and when I have more time I'll make the sprite biggrin . And I like that name idea

Devimon and kabuterimon  

Cephalon Kish

-Philosophys King-

5,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:30 pm
listen you have to pm me right after you make the guild and give me the address so i can join immedietly  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:41 pm
ListenFeelEnjoy
@Chris Shadowheart: I will be giving people the opportunity to choose almost any rookie or in-training digimon of their choice (depending on which team you're place into) For example: if you are placed into the nightcrow-ish team you will have a choice of almost any Beast, Insect/Plant, Dark or Machine type digimon (that is available in the games) This will only be available to people that join the guild in a specific time frame, or up to a specific number (so even if you can't bring over a digimon you really want, you might have a chance to get one that you would like anyways....hope that's not too complicated... sweatdrop )

@excaliburace: it's okay, before I open the guild I'll ask you to do a few recolours to see how good you are wink xd

@FireBringer_Kain: what was the digimon you used for the DNA?

@kingofjokers7: No I'm not leaving the guild, I just had this idea and wanted to see what others though...but now it seems like others like it biggrin . I'll still try to be as active as I can here, and when I have more time I'll make the sprite biggrin . And I like that name idea

That's fine with me.  

excaliburace

ListenFeelEnjoy

Interesting Citizen

6,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:53 pm
... biggrin ...  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:54 pm
ListenFeelEnjoy
@kingofjokers7: thanks for wanting to be an artist, before the guild is official opened I'll put everyone that wants to be a guild artist through some tests, to see how good you all are, plus I don't want everybody to be an artist biggrin . I'll be sure to send you a PM once the guild is open, I might just post a link in my profile here or in my signature.

@FireBringer_Kain: it'll be the rookie form of whichever digimon was yours biggrin

they were both mine  

Cephalon Kish

-Philosophys King-

5,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:56 pm
I would keep the demidevimon  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:08 pm
ListenFeelEnjoy
@ichigo ivan ow: For people that join from this guild I might let you guys bring a digimon over, but it would have to start from either it's in-training form or rookie, (It's only because the fun part of the guild would be to train your digimon) but I'll think about it. (And anyways you'd start off at normal rank, and you wouldn't be able to use a mega digimon)

@excaliburace: Alright, PM me some example of your re-colouring, and we'll see how it goes from there

in that case i would have to start with a agumon to get omnimon  

OwlFever

Greedy Consumer

2,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Gaian 50

-Philosophys King-

5,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:12 pm
hmm maybe i'll start with gabumon and we could get the first omnimons  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:20 pm
ok  

OwlFever

Greedy Consumer

2,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Gaian 50

ListenFeelEnjoy

Interesting Citizen

6,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:16 am
... biggrin ...  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:32 am
i like the 2nd one  

Cephalon Kish

yurescapex

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:57 am
sounds like a great idea just one question would i be able to use my blackguilmon  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:13 am
urobsessionxx2
sounds like a great idea just one question would i be able to use my blackguilmon

Is that the digimon you started with? or did you start with a normal guilmon and then dark digivolved it?  

ListenFeelEnjoy

Interesting Citizen

6,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Signature Look 250

yurescapex

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:23 am
i dark digivolved sweatdrop oh well guilmon is awesome too  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items