Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto: True Identity Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:31 pm
me: i wish i could do that, but i have to know the truth Fuuton: Rasenshuriken....... Suiton: hahonryu............ ( water style: Ripping current)....... Gufuusuika no jutsu!!!!! ( Wind & Water Style combination: Hurricane Vortex Jutsu) *cancels the fire tornado* forgive me Nao i wished that it didn't have to this *creates 4 clones and enter a pentagram formation*
me: Fire Style: Dragon Flame!!!
clone 1: Water style: Water Dragon Jutsu!!!
clone: 2: Wind stle: Dragon Twister
clone: 3: Lightning style: Dragon thunder
clone 4: earth style: Dragon Mud Missile
All: Ancient Dragon Art: 5 Dragon Heads of the Elements!!! *all attacks make a direct hit*  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:38 pm
(( I was completely ignored)) Takai grabbed Ryoku by the neck and slammed him against the tree"Truth my a**! Thats no reason to kill everybody!"She screamed.  

Blind Anbu

Atelier Mairu

Conservative Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:43 pm
Nao twitched when he canceled it out the fire tornado. "ah!" she grimaced at the attacks coming ahead.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:47 pm
Miku got worried as she saw a bunch of justsu's "are they ok...." she clutched her hand tightly. "please be okay everyone...so we could all just enjoy being with each other..." she prayed  

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:56 pm
*disappears and reappears infront of Nao and takes the hit of each attack*
me: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *almost falls to the floor with critical injuries*............. i'm sorry nao.......... i wished all of u no....... harm.......... from the begin i wished that none of u followed me........ * begins to recover* now leave me alone Light Style: Solar Flash *creates a flash of blinding light and disappears with out a trace*
*reappears where Miku and my clone r*
clone: hey welcom......... OMG what happened to u?
me: its nothing....... sanbi's lake is close come on  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 7:18 pm
Nao's eyes went wide "Ryoku!" she tried to grab him but he was gone "s**t..."  

Atelier Mairu

Conservative Explorer

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 7:31 pm
* we arrive to sanbi's lake*
me: Sanbi I Ryoku Tatsumori have come to speak u to!!!
-then a giant Turtle with 3 tails appears infront of us-
sanbi: state ur buisness jinchuriki
me: i have many questions, but i'll go to the main question......... why do the bijuu exist and why these new ones have come?
sanbi: those r wise questions young one.........  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 7:55 pm
"That retard is going to the Sanbi!"Takai yelled in frustration.

Yuumei walked beside Takai"Are you okay?"He asked.

Takai smiled at him and blood trickled out of the side of her mouth. The curse mark dissappeared back to the original spot on her neck.  

Blind Anbu

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 8:12 pm
sanbi: the bijuus exist for one reason and one reason alone........... and that is to serve as the pillars in which the 3 worlds stand on........ heaven, earth and hell........ the 5 elemental bijuus........ Kyuubi, Shukaku, Raijuu, Shichibi and myself are the pillars that hold heaven on earth and the other 4 Nekomata, Sokou, Houkou, and Yamata no Orochi are the pillars that prevent earth coliding with hell......... thats why we exist to prevent the end of the world
me: and the ten- tails whats he's purpose?
sanbi: the ten-tails created us all to maintain this delicate balance, but we turned against him cuz kyuubi ordered us to  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:53 pm
Miku nodded as she listened she looked at Ryoku with a concerned look i wonder what had happened...she thought  

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:51 pm
sanbi: *notices my wounds* young man ur wounds r great and i see that they're healing at an xlr8ed rate
me: i got into a fight but i'll be fine  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:57 pm
Takai sighed and slumped to her knees"I need answers....and I know where to get them...."she thought.  

Blind Anbu

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 3:39 pm
Miku looked at Ryoku with a worried look "A fight!?......"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 4:17 pm
Takai painfully stood up and began to walk away"Orochimaru....I must seek him out..."She thought.

Yuumei ran up to her and grabbed her arm"Where are you going?"He asked his golden eyes full of curiosity.  

Blind Anbu

Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces