Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
The Great War Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mystic Moon Ampris

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:35 pm
Ryssa takes Renold and drags him away as best she could.She was fighting her need to help the dragons.She closes her eyes"I am an elf"She picks him up and ran to the forest where she was strongest.She laid him under a redwood and places her hands over him healing.Once she was done Ryssa walked to the edge of the forest"Why do I feel so drawn from my home to the dragons? My lady goddess what is your will of me? My lord god why do you test me so?"She was confused and lost  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 7:24 pm
Syromoc gripped his weapon, but didn't draw it, "I have no need to answer you. Just as my answer doesn't make what I did right, yours serves no purpose either. Killing for some "savior" is simply nonsense. Nothing but an idiot wanting a purpose in life. Now, if you'll excuse me, I must take my leave. But before you confront me, I suggest you do something about your "fan." There seems to be a couple of simpletons harassing the boy."

Michael tripped over a charred corpse, as two sturdy-built men approached him. He could barely hear what they were saying, but they sounded as if they had lost their minds; uttering nothing but nonsense. "G-get away!"  

Rexxxxxx

Yvansi

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:26 am
Ozymandias offered a wider smile. He closed his eyes. "The boy will release the power of the Savior or die. He shall overpower them. I foresee it." He allowed the cloak he wore to once more harden into armor. His eyes snapped open and a massive pillar of black fire erupted from the ground behind Engrath, arcing and returning, aimed at the wyvern. But it wasn't a pure attack move. More a chance for him to study how Syromoc would respond.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:14 am
(( Could I join? Yvansi told me to check this out. ))  

Caryas

Dreadlord Kharne

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:18 pm
(go for it man. =] Profile is on main page. Go ahed and try and figure out were yah want to be. Looking forward to workin with yah Cheers! =])
Renold stirred awake from his unconsious state. He heard Ryssa talking and leaned agianst a tree behind her. "Because... the gods, use us..." he started, feeling a still pain in his chest. "We are their toys. The d-dragons are their children. The world is splitting..." he stopped, gasping for air. "Elves see life as sacred. Most of our kind, reject humans... T-They wish to be superior, and that is their downfall. The dragon wars, are splitting the world... We need, to, find..." he stopped and fell down, the pain finally unbearable. Renold, the famed assasin of the Rebellion, needed rest.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:25 pm
Ryssa sighs then goes back to him and helps him.Without thinking she closed her eyes and let her marking glow as she heals him.Once she was done she sets him back against the trees.She goes to get water and food for him.Within minutes she was back and held a wooden cup to his lips"Drink"She walk cook the rabbit for him later.She didn't eat meat but since he was part human he needed it.  

Mystic Moon Ampris

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Caryas

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:08 pm
username: Caryas
Name: Karch Calash
Race: Human
Faction: Serves the highest bidder
Class: Mercenary Warrior
Bio: Lived in the harshest of places, growing up as the son of a whore and an assassin. He was raised in the desert until his ticket out, a traveling swordsman, came. He was taught under the swordsman's own style, a unique way from the mountain people, and when the man died in battle he took his sword and continued the never ending quest for a days bread.
Appearence:User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:04 am
Renohe drink and drank it all. Though it was nasty, he didnt complain. No need to anymore... He thought to himself.Cyan walks into the grove where Ryssa and Renold were and smiles, the rows of teeth showing. "Humans, so good to see you alive at such a dark hour." he said to them both. Digging a claw into teh ground he thought this over again. A elf mage priest of the old order, and an assasin that cant even control those powers? We might as well send a child on this!  

Dreadlord Kharne

Mystic Moon Ampris

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:24 pm
Ryssa sighs then looks at cyan"I am not a human"She stated"A dark hour it is"SHe used her powers to protect them if need be.She would not trust others.Not even dragons anymore.Though she was of the old order.She was starting to return to how she was before she became a priestess  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:03 pm
Cyan laughed at Ryssa's actions. "Untrustworthy you have a right to be." he said soothingly. "Your people, the elves, never were a trusting people. They tend to let life move around them. Do not let it trouble you. I am Cyan Bloodbane. And dragon the color of metal is under my command."
"And you expect us to do the same..." Renold said, standing up. What used to be leather armor, was replaced by black robes. His hair was white and let loose arond his shoulders. "Yes, I am a black robe mage. I am was raised with magic. And im good at it. But i dislike its use. But it appears," he sneered. "I have no choice any longer." He walked over to Ryssa, and pulled her close. "The good dragons have been lost for centuries. The aspects, gone. And you are supposed to make us believer you are the fabled Cyan, Aspect of teh Silver Dragons?"
Cyan smiled the best a dragon could at all the unnesecary, but true remarks. "I do in fact..." Spreadin his wings he roared, causing the birds to leave the trees. "Nefarox has control of the others now. Those of mettalic nature are good. We want nothing more than this madness of the Gods to stop! And you two, are goin to help! Evil mage and priestess mage alike!" he said forcefully.  

Dreadlord Kharne

Mystic Moon Ampris

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:44 pm
Ryssa moves from both of them"I think not"She takes the silver earrings from her ears and mummers in elven.They glow and form together.She held her staff and looks at them.She never tooken her staff out outside of her temple.It was a gift to her from an old dragon who told her to keep it safe.She looks at them as she held it in her hands

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:53 pm
Renold held his hand out and smiled. "That is a powerful atrifact." he said as he murmered some words in magic and watched the staff glow. "And enchanted! Well! Now we may have some interesting things here!" he said. Turning again to Cyan, teh black mage held out a dragon orb. "Tell me, Master of the Silvers, what prevents me from using this artifact to control you and the others?"
Cyan looked quizzingly at the orb. "Becau..."
"Because I am forbidden!" He scolded. Putting the orb away he turned to Ryssa and nodded. "Tell us what it is we are to do, and maybe we will consider." he said. Murmering anotehr few words, he turned back into his assasin form. "I may be a black robed mage. And with Ryssa knowing, i will never be accepted in teh Council back at Qualenost. But im no idiot..." he said, his voice that of more a rough, highlander tone, like it had been before.
Cyan sighed. "Well, this is hardly adequate to speak of in this form..." he then shrunk into a cleric and moved casually. "We need you to banish Nefarox. Your the only ones who can because of your differences." he took Ryssa's hand and Renolds'. "Evil and good. Two opposing forces, the forces needed to use the Dragon Soul." He said. Letting go of his hands, he turns to Ryssa. "Do you know of the dragon sould, young one?"  

Dreadlord Kharne

Mystic Moon Ampris

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:09 pm
Ryssa sighs listening.She didn't speak for a while.She held the staff to her more even when it glew.She looks at it instead of them.She looked at the dragon on the top.She knew it was powerful and what it meant.She blinks when he spoke of the dragon soul.Her gray brown eyes held silverish red in them now mainly because of the staff"I do"She learned of it long ago..By the dragon that gave her the staff.She looks at the dragon on the staff again and it spreads it wings more as if linking to her thoughts and soul  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:33 pm
Mystic Moon Ampris
Ryssa sighs listening.She didn't speak for a while.She held the staff to her more even when it glew.She looks at it instead of them.She looked at the dragon on the top.She knew it was powerful and what it meant.She blinks when he spoke of the dragon soul.Her gray brown eyes held silverish red in them now mainly because of the staff"I do"She learned of it long ago..By the dragon that gave her the staff.She looks at the dragon on the staff again and it spreads it wings more as if linking to her thoughts and soul

Mystic Moon Ampris

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Loveless_Beecher

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:42 pm
username: Loveless_Beecher
Name: No Name
Race: Silver Dragon
Faction: Neutral
Class: Warrior-Mage
Bio: This Drgaon has never had a name. She has been alone since the day she hatched. Her dam, sire and the nestmates that hatched before her were killed by Black Dragons. She saw them leave right after she hatched. She taught herself to fight and to use her magic by watching other Dragons near where she lived and hunted. She has always been alone and has no desire to change that. You can't miss what you never had.
Appearence: User Image

*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces